Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: In Kalos  (Read 2569 times)
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2014, 04:43:47 PM »

That's right. Flipline Characters in POKEMON!

Chapter 1

My whole life flashes before my eyes. An orange floating figure makes an appearance. My surroundings look blurry. I get back to sleep to collect my bearings.

I wake up again and it seems like it's about 10 o'clock. Then I hear noises. It's my mother. She's making the loud noise. And the Fletchling, who is screaming its head off, who we befriended when we first moved to this county, who my mother and I completely trust at everything.

"Get changed before breakfast!" my mother yells. And I do change. I strip off my pajamas and put on my outdoor clothes. I'm wearing a dress with a black shirt and a red skirt, and black high heels. I grab my red hat and glasses and a force jerks me before entering downstairs.

A swirling windstorm occurs, and I writhe along the breeze. The powerful gust brings my hat and glasses away from me, and it flies off the outskirts of Vaniville Town.

A shady figure, a tiny one, crosses through the sky. It looked like the letter "Y" and is crimson in color. The wind suddenly becomes faint. It disappeared.

Suddenly, a light bursts drastically, disabling my sight. All I see is bright, color patterns. In my vision, I see another creature about the colors. It looks like it's dying. It possesses bright horns. It would look like, I guess, a letter "X" when standing up.

The creature disappears, and I regain my sight. I end up kneeling on the mahogany wood floor on my bedroom. What were the two mysterious events? Why did they happen?

Love lovely peaches 4ever
gimmicks
professional crier
Restaurant Pro

lik if u cri everytiem

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:08:49 PM »

Shocked DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

boutta graduate from college

trying to be more frequent with getting on

i use they/them
PokeCake
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 09:24:11 PM »

I love it
Kiefster
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:10:50 AM »

Great! At first I thought it said Kanto
Ace Trainer
The Photographer
Restaurant Pro

This guy wrecks Arceus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 10:04:36 AM »

This forced me to post it here.

This is just so cool. You gave me an idea for my hmk

Being an adult sucks, have fun being a kid Smiley

My Goals:
Get good grades in Univeristy.
Get to be a fashion designer or wildlife photographer
Finish my Fan Fics and Fan Games
Get a new avatar
Take art lessons
JakeZ
Scottish Laddy
Restaurant Master

Crikey that's smooth!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 10:27:21 AM »

hmk?

Long Signature:
What am I watching ATM?- Atypical
                                        Robot Wars
                                        The Vampire Diaries
                                        Brooklyn Nine-Nine
                                        The Great British Bake-Off

Please vote for my customers!!

http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/a2gxa4pya8t
Ace Trainer
The Photographer
Restaurant Pro

This guy wrecks Arceus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »

Search it up

Being an adult sucks, have fun being a kid Smiley

My Goals:
Get good grades in Univeristy.
Get to be a fashion designer or wildlife photographer
Finish my Fan Fics and Fan Games
Get a new avatar
Take art lessons
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 11:41:10 AM »

Chapter 2

"Sue!" mother yells, "Sue! Are you there!? Did you escape through the window?" I run downstairs to meet with my mother. She has brunette hair, wearing a blue shirt and green pants. She looks at me painfully. "Your breakfast is waiting for you in the dining room," she says rather wryly.

"Mom, I was just." I hesitate, "There was this mysterious wind then I got blind, then--"

"What wind? What happened?" my mom asks in a loud, angry voice. The cold voice shakes me. She uses that tone to scare the information off of me. Every time she suspects that I'm hiding something, she uses that tone all the time.

"I'm telling you the truth." I say, "I saw a bird-like creature outside our house!"

Mother cuts me off with a quick glance. She doesn't trust me. "Mom! I'm telling you the truth! There was also a blue thing that I saw in a vision of some kind!"

My mom ignores me, turns on the television. She changes the channel to PokeNews, and enjoys her programs. I walk slowly to the dining room, my head down, disappointed. Fletchling's eyes follow me, until I reach the dining room.

There is also a television in the dining room, so I turn it on and watch the same channel my mother is watching. A news report catches my eye.

"MYSTERIOUS "X" AND "Y" POKEMON: COULD THESE BE TRUE?" it reads.

X and Y! Maybe this would give me a hint. I wait for a news reporter to announce more of the details, but it gets cut off by a commercial. The commercial is about the Pokelympics.

Pokelympics! One of the events are Rhyhorn Racing, and that is exactly why I came to Kalos after all. It's because of my dad. He practically begged my mom for us to move to Kalos and stay there for him to practice Rhyhorn Racing. My dad is not in Vaniville Town, but in a city somewhere nearby. I don't recall the name, though.

The commercials take a break and it's back to the news. Finally. A news reporter gives the details about the mysterious Pokemon, the two that I saw.

"It seems that a single person from every town in Kalos had witnessed this event. Approximately nine of them reported this mystery, and they all came from different cities." says the reporter.

They cut off the reporter and into one of the witnesses, whose name is Xolo, from Lumiose City.

"There was a giant bird. A bird that looked like a "Y." It came to me. It told me a story about a young girl who becomes the Champion. The bird disappeared. Then, a gleam attacked my eyes, and I couldn't fight it back. I blacked out. I was in a dream. An X-looking creature carries me. It told me the same story." Xolo says.

That's what happened to me, except I didn't receive the story and my story had a windstorm. "It appears that everyone who reported this event experienced this, and they're threatening to find out who the mysterious girl is." says the reporter.

"I'm going to do everything to hunt down that girl." Xolo says. "This annoying thing came to me for too many times. Too many to count."

I finish my breakfast. I turn off the television, and I find myself being observed by mother. "I apologize for not trusting you." she says.

"It's okay." I say.

"I'd never doubt you again." She plants a faint kiss on my forehead.

She leaves the scene.

I think of the unknown girl and the two creatures. Wherever could they be, I think.

gimmicks
professional crier
Restaurant Pro

lik if u cri everytiem

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 11:47:35 AM »

*gasp* EVEN MORE DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

i use they/them
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 12:01:45 PM »

Chapter 3

My hat and sunglasses! I think, They're still missing!

"Mom! I need to go outside!" I say. "Have to find my hat and sunglasses! They got lost in the wind."

"Mmkay.." she says in a weird tone.

I twist the doorknob and I head outside.

Two kids my age stop me. "Hello!" A girl says in a squeaky voice.

"You must be new here." A boy says.

"Oh, I just moved here." I say in a shy voice.

"Don't be shy. We're just looking for the owner of two missing things." The girl says.

"So, what's your name, neighbor?" the boy says.

"My name? It's... Sue." I say.

"I'm Utah!" says the girl.

"And I'm James." says the boy. He gestures me with a hand shake. "Nice to meet ya!"

"So, we found a pink hat and wide-framed sunglasses." Utah says. "Is it yours?"

It's mine! I try to scream. "It is." I say in a pleading voice. "Thank you."

"No worries." Utah says.

"Since you're new here, do you mind going to Aquacorde Town?" James requests, "It's nearby Vaniville."

"It's like really near! Like only a 15-minute walk." Utah says.

I sigh. "Well, I am only new to Kalos." I say. "I should ask my mom first." I turn in quick glance, signing goodbyes to Utah and James.

"Mom!" I yell eagerly. "Mom! Mom! Mom!"

"What happened to you, lil' girl?" My mom asks happily. She notices I found my losses. "Great! You found your stuff!"

"Well, yes, but that's not the great news." I say. "I met some neighbors, and they asked me if I can go to Aquacorde Town with them."

"Well, sure!" she says.

"Thank you!" I kiss my mom on the cheek, and slam the open the door widely.

A sleeping Rhyhorn enters the scene. "Bye, Rhyhorn!" Of course, this Rhyhorn is what father had. Rhyhorn liked me better than him.

"Let's go!" Utah says.

And we do go. Utah and I walk together like BFFs, while James walks behind us.

"We have friends in Aquacorde." James says.

"They're Pauly and Connor." Utah says. "Pauly likes to dance, and Connor likes to learn. Simple stuff."

"More friends?" I say. "Yay!"

We reach Aquacorde Town, and see Pauly and Connor.

Pauly has a case packed in his hands, and greets us.

Author's Note: Too much quotes! Laugh

gimmicks
professional crier
Restaurant Pro

lik if u cri everytiem

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 12:09:15 PM »

Too many quotes? I dun think so

I shouldve expected Utah to enter soon

i use they/them
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 12:54:43 PM »

I like this so far :3

I think Jojo is the professor. Both him and Sycamore speak french~

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
amjh13
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 12:56:30 PM »

LOL
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »

Thanks for the idea! Laugh

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.