Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Duckman  (Read 8444 times)
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:36:19 PM »

Coming soon! For info about the fan-fic, and my other fan-fics, follow my fan-fic thread: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=8707.0

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 12:00:51 PM »

Prologue:

"HELP!!! HELP!!!" Cries of agony filled the town of Starlight City as a large purple creature committed chaos. Insanity and rage came in the eyes of the over-sized onion as he whipped a girl named Boomer at a fleeing crowd. The crowd continued to sprint for their lives as the chaos continued. The onion banged his giant fists on his helmet, and then picked up a passing car, throwing it to the ground. Then the onion relaxed his huge muscles and let out a huge sigh.
   Sarge stepped away from the chaos, ignoring the screams of terror from citizens. The sun was beginning to set and he was tired. He walked away from the chaotic city into the yard of a young woman's house, and made himself comfy. Sarge knew the next day, the woman would be terrified to see a huge onion sleeping in her yard. But there was nothing she could do it about. Nobody could do anything to stop him, at least for the moment. As Sarge's eyes closed, a big smile was put on his face. Nobody could do anything to stop him...nobody...nobody...
   ...or could someone do something? Maybe some hero would come and save the town of Starlight City before it was too late. Maybe a hero would rise and a villain would fall? Was this possible? Sarge had no time to think about this, for he was already asleep.

Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 12:03:11 PM »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP FOR DUCKMANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckman: Quack! Quack!

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
arachnidsGrip
No custom title
Papa's Replacement

Beware Mindfang! >::::D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 03:04:00 PM »

i see this looks kinda funny lol

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \
personal information:
Real age: about 19
Real favorite dessert: S'mores (a kind of chocolate sandwich!)
FCs on the forum: Coco the crazy chocolate/Coco the cow fan, Dood the gamer kid, Liaka the independent woman, a nondescript weirdo who calls himself "Spaghetti Hair", possibly a new guy FC coming soon
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 11:01:15 AM »

Ooooh, Duckman is here! I wonder who is he...

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 11:20:50 AM »

Chapter 1: Mandi's Late

Chuck sauced the wings intended to be served to Kingsley. He raised his sunglasses that were falling over his eyes. After finishing saucing the wings, Chuck went over to the next station, to finish off the wings. His spiky hair glowed in the light as he walked towards the station. Chuck quickly took a peek at the door. Mandi was nowhere to be seen.
   This surprised Chuck, as Mandi was ALWAYS on time. Mandi was always the first one there, half an hour early. Yet today, Mandi still wasn't here, half an hour after the Wingeria opened. This was very strange, and Chuck was worried something was wrong.
   Mandi would have told Chuck if there was a problem. Called him about traffic. Told him about vacation. Warned him about something on her yard.
   So Chuck was happy to see Mandi finally walk through the front door. She walked straight to Chuck and told him why she was late. "Sarge was on my lawn!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:04:34 PM by King Kingsley » Logged

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 11:26:44 AM »

Woah, Chuck has glowing hair? Could this mean...

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »

Glowed IN THE LIGHT.

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 12:07:20 PM »

HE HAS A SUPERPOWER!

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 04:30:09 PM »

Chapter 2: One Week Later

It had been one week since Mandi had screamed because an onion was seen sleeping on her lawn. Chuck woke up that day to the sound of an annoying alarm clock, making an irritating noise with the intention of waking Chuck up. Chuck shut off his alarm clock in a mere moment and groaned. Another day of work.
   Chuck got up and stretched. He yawned, then changed into his work clothes. He put on his sunglasses and got in his car to go to the Pancakeria. Chuck had the morning off today. Papa Louie said he'd help Mandi with the Wingeria in the morning, while Chuck had a nice morning.
   After about 20 minutes of driving, Chuck stopped behind the car in front of him, which had stopped as well. After waiting for a minute, Chuck opened his window and yelled to the driver in front of him, "What's the hold up?!".
   Franco's head popped out of the the car's window. He yelled back, "Sarge has created a traffic jam! He's blocking the highway!"
   Chuck closed his window and slouched. More trouble with Sarge. Why was Sarge such a huge PROBLEM? Chuck then opened his door and stepped outside. He had to see what Sarge was doing.

The Spy
A CMC3 Supporter
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »

Stupid Sarge. Angry

Please don't make a new gameria! Make a Cactus McCoy!
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 04:42:05 AM »

Chapter 3: Traffic Dispute

Chuck strode past a number of cars lined up in the traffic jam. He heard honks, whether at him or Sarge he had no idea. Finally, Chuck got to gaze at a big purple creature punching cars and hurtling them as far as he could.
   Chuck stopped. It had been a long time since he had seen Sarge. The first and last time he met him was when Sarge captured him in the land of Munchmore.
   Chuck had some bad memories from that. Chuck gulped and slowed down. Sarge continued to create chaos. Chuck looked into the window of the first car in line. In it was a mother and her 2 small children in the back, all 3 of them looking scared. Sarge was going to kill them any minute. Chuck had to stop him.
   But what was he going to do? He didn't have much time, all he could do was...that's it! He had to do that.
   Chuck sped at Sarge with his fist back ready to punch. When he got close enough, Chuck struck Sarge with the hardest punch he could. He punched again. And Sarge turned.
   "Hmm, you look familiar..." Sarge spoke in a deep voice. "I know you from somewhere. Oh well, you're not going to get in my way!" He shoved Chuck and Chuck fell to the ground on his back. Chuck watched as Sarge picked up the next car, the mother's car, and whipped it as hard as he could. No doubt it would land somewhere in Tacodale, and the family was sure to be dead.
   Chuck sighed, got up and started to run away, his back still aching. Sarge may have won this round, but he wasn't done yet.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:51:39 PM by King Kingsley » Logged

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 09:55:30 AM »

another Sarge based fan fic lol
I love how Sarge was throwin cars!

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 04:44:42 AM »

Chapter 4: All His Fault

That night, Chuck played the scene over and over inside his head. He walks up to fight Sarge. He sees the family. He tries to punch Sarge, and he's beaten up. Sarge throws the family's car to who knows where.
   Chuck felt bad for the family. It was his fault he couldn't stop Sarge. He wasn't strong enough. He couldn't do anything. Sarge was too powerful.
   Chuck tried hard not to cry, but his feelings took over. Chuck started to weep, letting the tears come out, thinking about the family, and all of the others who had fallen to Sarge. He wanted his revenge.
   He needed to show the villains that he WAS made of something, that he could make stuff happen. He didn't want to be helpless.
   Lots of crimes happened in Starlight City, and Chuck wanted to stop them all. Become a savior of Starlight City.
   Suddenly, Chuck came to his senses as he heard the scream of a little girl. Someone was in trouble.

The Spy
A CMC3 Supporter
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 03:54:28 AM »

WHO IS IT?

Please don't make a new gameria! Make a Cactus McCoy!
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.