Bahasa Indonesia - 7 (6.5%)
Italiano - 0 (0%)
Português - 1 (0.9%)
Türkçe - 1 (0.9%)
中文 - 2 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 314   
Print
Author Topic: Criminal Case (Facebook game)  (Read 1024178 times)
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: July 15, 2014, 12:59:17 AM »

I think Case 11 Vipers Pit should be Ginger as the killer.

She could have killed the Viper's Leader because she wanted to end the gang wars and wanted to finally do something for society, other than being a hooker. Also it would've been a much more compelling story, rather then [the actual killer's name] killing the victim.

Jones would be incredibly sad to arrest his 'friend', and in additional investigation you go with Ramirez.
Rage Mallor
« Reply #1351 on: July 15, 2014, 01:31:08 AM »

I like how y u always have a good point, AA.
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 15, 2014, 02:23:57 AM »

Also in Pacific Bay, I really want some of my favourite Grimsborough characters to return. I know of my favourites have returned, but I want more. :V

I want to see One Tooth Sam change his life around. He managed to get a job through natural talent, because he was elected new mayor (or something like that) and his life drastically changed. He renovated the Homeless Camp into an accommodation center for the needy and provides other much needed things in Grimsborough.

He maybe is on vacation at Inner City and you meet him in one of the future cases. He should get a new outfit but still have have some looks the same. Maybe in a case we'll see his shady past to see how he got to live in such a crappy place...

Just my two cents.
Alex Amethyst
Iconic
Restaurant Master

The future is iconic

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 15, 2014, 02:32:37 AM »

I just started Chapter 2 of Beautiful No More(Case 8) waiting 6 hours...

I don't care what anyone thinks cause I'm pretty cool!!!
Vote for my Fan Characters: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/dofxdowzdpa
Wrestler of the Week: None!!
KitKatExtreme [Aug 16 12:31 AM]:   bleep me with a chainsaw
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 15, 2014, 05:44:30 AM »

While waiting...
Spoiler:

ahfaz12
« Reply #1355 on: July 15, 2014, 05:47:02 AM »

Many. To say nothing od case 20.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 15, 2014, 06:11:19 AM »

COMPLETE MEAL ON CC PAGE

Rage Mallor
« Reply #1357 on: July 15, 2014, 06:21:10 AM »

COMPLETE MEAL ON CC PAGE
50 MILLION LIKES!  Hooray
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 15, 2014, 06:22:56 AM »

Hooray my first complete meal I ever got :3

ahfaz12
« Reply #1359 on: July 15, 2014, 06:47:12 AM »

I think Case 11 Vipers Pit should be Ginger as the killer.

She could have killed the Viper's Leader because she wanted to end the gang wars and wanted to finally do something for society, other than being a hooker. Also it would've been a much more compelling story, rather then [the actual killer's name] killing the victim.

Jones would be incredibly sad to arrest his 'friend', and in additional investigation you go with Ramirez.
Yeah

also in case 11 everyone but [killer] has a reason to kill that worst person ever, and hate him.
Vinnie
« Reply #1360 on: July 15, 2014, 06:48:37 AM »

Also in Pacific Bay, I really want some of my favourite Grimsborough characters to return. I know of my favourites have returned, but I want more. :V

I want to see One Tooth Sam change his life around. He managed to get a job through natural talent, because he was elected new mayor (or something like that) and his life drastically changed. He renovated the Homeless Camp into an accommodation center for the needy and provides other much needed things in Grimsborough.

He maybe is on vacation at Inner City and you meet him in one of the future cases. He should get a new outfit but still have have some looks the same. Maybe in a case we'll see his shady past to see how he got to live in such a crappy place...

Just my two cents.
did you just imply Ginger isn't the killer?
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 15, 2014, 07:16:50 AM »

I just started Chapter 2 of Beautiful No More(Case 8 ) waiting 6 hours...
fixed

Zorro Metal
« Reply #1362 on: July 15, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »

Hooray my first complete meal I ever got :3

Mine too.
noname
« Reply #1363 on: July 15, 2014, 01:08:59 PM »

In the first few districts of both cities, the district killers were obvious (Industrial and Financial Centers in Grimsborough, Ocean Shore and Bayou Bleu in Pacific Bay). But then, it gradually got less obvious. In Grimsborough, the University killer was a stroke of genius by the writers, and the Maple Heights killer... Meanwhile in Pacific Bay, I think that Mancini probably won't be the killer, as the killer of Ocean Shore was incredibly shady, and the killer of Bayou Bleu... well, just look at how the victim was killed.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 15, 2014, 02:49:34 PM »

I think Mark Mackenzie will be either the victim or the killer of Case 17.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 314   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.