Poll
Question: opinions on Cameo x Janana!
It's super awesome! - 4 (30.8%)
It should be "Camana" - 1 (7.7%)
It should be "Janameo" - 0 (0%)
It should be "Caramel Chocolate Applanana" (plez don't vote this!) - 5 (38.5%)
It's all right~ - 2 (15.4%)
Meh - 1 (7.7%)
it is sucks! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33   
Print
Author Topic: A Love Carousel (some 13+) APPLANANA~ (please comment!!)  (Read 120318 times)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

Vote for Shelby, Colby, and Flora!!!

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: August 17, 2017, 07:09:27 PM »

Comment

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

COOKIE! credit to rosekitty

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2017, 02:41:00 PM »

Chapter Cheery part 5: everyone gets to Groovstock FINALLY so Clover can be insane with everyone else

Groovstock came around finally (I don't know when exactly it would be so I'm just making it this last weekend for the story trololol.) Clover was so hyped up that she didn't even drink coffee, she just ate some leftover shrimp tempura sushi and milk tea from the Sushiria and loaded her drums into the car.

Marty was driving both of them, so unfortunately he had to put up with his sister blabbing about how awesome Groovstock was going to be and how she couldn't wait to see Carlo Romano in person again for the first time in ages. "You just told me the other day that he visited the Sushiria," said Marty.
     "Yeah, but I was at work, so it doesn't count!" Clover continued to blab some more until Marty finally put his headphones on and listened to some loud classic rock music to drown her out.

After what seemed like days but was really only two and a half hours, Marty and Clover reached the suburbs of Whiskview. Scarlett and Rudy were already there, setting up a tent and unloading the band's sound system equipment and other stuff. Clover unloaded her drums, but as soon as she was done, she ran over to the Romanos to say hello to you know who.

"Hey Ed, hey Olga, what's up Bruna, hmm Gino doesn't seem to be here and neither is Carlo. How's it going?" Clover waved to her crush's family and decided to hang around until Carlo appeared.
     "Oh, Gino and Carlo are setting up our things on stage since our performance is first tonight," said Bruna. "So if you wanted to see my little brother, you'll have to go around to the stage."

Clover was kind of embarrassed that Bruna seemed to see through her perfectly. It wasn't like she was very subtle, but still, she was only a college-age immature young adult lmao. So Clover ran over to the gigantic outdoor stage where all the performers would be jamming for the next three days. She looked around and first saw Gino carrying his Cello, she waved to him and he waved back. Then Carlo appeared from backstage, and Clover totally fangirled and squealed, although she stopped quickly so he wouldn't think she was creepy.

TO BE CONTINUED CUZ CHAPTER GETTING TOO LONG!

Please vote for Kit, Annika and Zeke! http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/7grz7h1y7h2

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Anca (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Amanda (ALD/Mannie), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

Vote for Shelby, Colby, and Flora!!!

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »

Is she wearing Outfit D right now?

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2017, 04:32:51 PM »

lol I was going to answer this a while ago but I was too busy to write a whole chapter. I will try to write something on the weekend but I don't know, I've been working lol

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)

Azariah (Mystic), Anca (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Amanda (ALD/Mannie), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks)
SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 18, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »

Chapter Cheery part 6: Clover is still super insane finally lol.

So all the cool Groovstock music stuff happened, and Clover was wearing that "outfit D" thingy. Scarlett and the Shakers were better than ever, even better than the Romano family which was saying a lot.

After all the participating music groups (even Kayla sang a song because she was famous and all that) finished all their musical stuff, the Shakers and Romano family decided to both go to the Bakeria for some delicious pies. Clover managed to sit next to Carlo and was secretly giggling. Rudy and Scarlett also sat together across from them. Poor Marty was awkwardly sandwiched between Gino and Bruna at a different booth, while Edoardo and Olga got barely enough room across from them.

Clover spent half the time eating pie and talking and the rest of the time just gazing at Carlo's chocolate brown eyes. Rudy and Scarlett didn't even notice since they only had eyes for each other.
     "So Clover," said Carlo, "you sounded better than ever before, I heard you practiced twice as much as usual. That takes a lot of discipline and motivation, I'm impressed." Clover just giggled.
     "Well yeah, I think I might have accidentally woken my brother up too early in the weeks before Groovstock, he put dirt in my coffee once too."
     This time Carlo laughed. "That sucks, I mean I shouldn't be laughing at you but my sister would have done the same thing if I woke her up early in the morning."
     They talked for two hours before Timm and Cecilia came over and told them that the Bakeria was about to close. Clover was surprised at how quickly the time had flown. They all left the Bakeria and gave Timm and Cecilia extra tips for being patient and not kicking them out sooner for being loud and annoying (lol.)

TO BE CONTINUED- THERE WILL PROBABLY BE ONE MORE PART AND THEN IT WILL BE A NEW STORY ARC YAY

awesome quotes of 2018:

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2017, 11:13:29 AM »

Chapter Cheery finale: Clover is finally done dragging this out too long lol.

They all played lots of music and at the end of the Groovstock music fest Carlo asked Clover out. Clover was ecstatic and they started dating lol. THE END

(this fanfic will be temporarily on hiatus as I attempt to write another survivor flipline fanfic lol.)

awesome quotes of 2018:

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2017, 12:19:42 PM »

lol u mean OTP, or opt as in optimal? lol.

Chapter @w@: ELLE MOE part 1

So like, Elle was totally walking around Sakura Bay being bored and eating sushi. She suddenly realized that her stomach was sore, perhaps the sushi was not as fresh as she thought after two days in her fridge. So she went to the restroom but before she could make it she embarrassingly threw up in a bush. Elle was not pleased.

Fortunately, there was a fountain nearby, so Elle drank some of the fountain water to get the awful taste of thrown up sushi out of her mouth. As she turned around to leave the fountain she suddenly saw this super hot guy with dark hair sitting on a bench, sort of looking at her. She was even more embarrassed and she tried to walk by without looking at him.

However, the hot guy had noticed her sticking her face in the fountain and he asked her "Hey, are you all right?"
"Uh... yeah I'm great! Just had some uh, old sushi... thanks, I gotta go, bye!" Elle walked away a little too quickly because she didn't want to embarrass herself even more.

TO BE CONTINUED

awesome quotes of 2018:

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 08, 2017, 04:04:37 PM »

ELLE MOE part 2

Elle totally had no idea what to do. For some reason, she couldn't stop thinking about that really cool, really nice guy. She didn't even know his name- she would have remembered seeing a guy that hot before. She figured he might be a bit older than she was, but that was fine since she was already out of college, right? Yeah, she was spending way too much time thinking about him.

Eventually, Elle realized she was intentionally walking through the same park every day just in case she could catch a glimpse of the guy again. Sadly, he never seemed to be there during the week. She'd seen him last Saturday, so she hoped he might be at the part next weekend. And sure enough, the very next Saturday, she walked around the park only four times before spotting him on the very same bench near the fountain!

She looked over, but the guy seemed to be feeding some ducks so he wasn't looking her way. That was probably good, because she was still feeling pretty self conscious about last week. She finally gathered the courage to walk over and say "whoa, you are feeding the ducks! how awesome! uh, have a nice day!" Then before she could say something even sillier, Elle walked on.

As she walked away however, the guy also said "oh, hello!" She was already walking away though so she turned around and called out "Bye!" before going home and spending the rest of the day sitting in her room hugging her knees lol. Elle knew she had a stupid crush on this guy, if only she wasn't this shy...

TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE COMMENT

awesome quotes of 2018:

A Little Dynamic
just reached
Restaurant Legend

I'm Ninjoy,crying tears of Joy!

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 09, 2017, 03:42:32 AM »

After Elle&Moe thingy,what's next?I just realize I haven't read this for months(i seldom look up the fan fiction page hoho)

SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 14, 2017, 09:29:45 AM »

After Elle&Moe thingy,what's next?I just realize I haven't read this for months(i seldom look up the fan fiction page hoho)
suggestions are next! lol. I don't read much fanfic either btw and I only post here when I have inspiration, I just posted in your Q&A so you would read it muwahaha. Anyway if you have suggestions it's cool and otherwise I will probably look through other topics for other people's fanships and art, that's how I got Carlo x Clover muwahaha.

Elle x Moe part 3 lol

Elle was walking in the park the next Saturday when she noticed Prudence was walking her adorable little dog Pickle. Pickle started yapping and trying to run over to Elle. "Oh hey Prudence! How's it going?" Elle walked over and let Pickle jump all over her legs.
     "Pretty good, the other day I found an adorable little black kitten who was lost, but I couldn't find her owner. How about you, anything interesting?" Prudence let Elle pet the cute fluffy white dog.
     Elle grinned. "Well, two weeks ago I got food poisoning from old sushi, but then I saw this totally hot guy in the park."
     "Oooh nice, do you know his name?"
     "Not really... I wish I did though," said Elle, sighing. She and Prudence walked through the park. She pretended to listen to Prudence who was telling a Pancakeria story, but Elle was actually looking for that really hot guy again.

Before long, Elle spotted the attractive dark-haired guy sitting on the same bench, feeding the ducks again. Unfortunately, Pickle started barking, scaring away the poor ducks. On the bright side, this made the guy look up, and he smiled when he saw the cute little dog. Elle also thought she saw him smile at her, but she couldn't be sure...
     "Hello, who's this puppy?" He asked.
     "Oh, this is my dog Pickle, she's also not really a puppy, she's just small!" Prudence laughed and let the guy pet her dog. "I don't believe I've met you either, I'm Prudence."
     "I'm Moe. I'm kind of new around here, I just moved to the land of Flipline recently. Also, who's your friend? I see her walking around the park sometimes."
     "Oh hehe... I'm Elle," said Elle, before getting super shy again and looking at Pickle.
     "Nice to meet you, Elle and Prudence," said Moe.

TO BE CONTINUED

awesome quotes of 2018:

mikanic
not a weeb
Restaurant Master

;p

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 20, 2017, 06:45:11 PM »

ok i didnt want to comment but you asked for it so yeah

lmao good shipping tho

Just a gal who's obsessed with animation don't mind me xp
Jan.1-Sayori hugging Toblerone
Jan.3- Monika
Jan.6-Some pic i found in my 3ds (its Cutiefly)
Jan.9-Another pic i found in my 3ds (Cosplay Pikachu)
Jan.11-Pink Diamond
Jan.15-Beatrice(and her dog)
Jan.19-Beatrice(again lol)
Jan.22-Lorna
Jan.26-Lorna again
Jan.30-Watermelon
Feb.10-Frisk
Feb.14-Chara
Feb.22-Monika
Mar.1-Monika
Mar.17-Monika
Mar.26-Monika
Apr.1-Sansika xD
Apr.2-Monika
Apr.7-Monika
Apr.16-Monika
Apr.24-Monika
May.11-Sasha Braus
May.12-Cantaloupe
May.22-Cantaloupe (My OC)
Jun.1- Cantaloupe (My OC)
Jun.9- Nyotalia Japan
Jun.13- Kumatora
Jun.19- Cantaloupe (My OC) fanart by OcFanatic
Jun.24- Cantaloupe
Jul.6- Athena Cykes
Jul.15- Mika (me as a pal)
Aug.8- Bluebarry
Aug.12- Zero Two
Aug.21- Violet Evergarden
Aug.27- Mafuyu Hoshikawa
Sep.1- Red Blood Cell(AE3803)
Sep.12- Ochaco Uraraka
Sept.22- Chibi Uraraka
SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 24, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »

it doesn't have to be a long or detailed comment lol, also I keep forgetting to write fanfic unless someone comments ;p

Elle x Moe part 4 (le last part!)

Prudence, Elle and Moe had a nice long conversation. It turned out that Moe was really interested in comics and superhero stuff. Elle secretly loved superhero comics, although she didn't always admit it (lol.)

"So I was thinking, perhaps we should go to the Powder Point amusement park or something, if you like that sort of thing..." said Moe.
     "I can't go because I'm busy at the Pancakeria," said Prudence, "but I think Elle is free every Saturday!"
     Elle blushed. "Um, yeah okay! I've never had the donuts there, I heard they're really good though!"
     "So maybe next Saturday then?" Moe asked.
     "Great! Okay! See you next week." Elle went back home, and Prudence took Pickle back to Maple Mountain.

The next week Elle and Moe went on their date at the amusement park and they went on ALL THE RIDES and they had a lot of fun and then Moe was like "I had a great time I would totally like to hang out with you more often" and Elle was like "heehee me too" and they were super silly, and they ate donuts and then Moe kissed Elle and she was super embarrassed but she liked it and they totally ended up in a relationship THE END~

awesome quotes of 2018:

dar
« Reply #432 on: December 24, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »

i comment because apparently it's the only way to acknowledge that i've read it
mikanic
not a weeb
Restaurant Master

;p

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 24, 2017, 10:32:22 AM »

i comment because apparently it's the only way to acknowledge that i've read it
^
I really like your writing style. It isnt too long and full of a bunch of adjectives in every sentence. and things happen really fast (like the ending). keep up the good work :]
also i suggest you should make an epilogue where elle and moe got married and had a child named elmo who was actually the puppet from sesame stree*shot*

Just a gal who's obsessed with animation don't mind me xp
Jan.1-Sayori hugging Toblerone
Jan.3- Monika
Jan.6-Some pic i found in my 3ds (its Cutiefly)
Jan.9-Another pic i found in my 3ds (Cosplay Pikachu)
Jan.11-Pink Diamond
Jan.15-Beatrice(and her dog)
Jan.19-Beatrice(again lol)
Jan.22-Lorna
Jan.26-Lorna again
Jan.30-Watermelon
Feb.10-Frisk
Feb.14-Chara
Feb.22-Monika
Mar.1-Monika
Mar.17-Monika
Mar.26-Monika
Apr.1-Sansika xD
Apr.2-Monika
Apr.7-Monika
Apr.16-Monika
Apr.24-Monika
May.11-Sasha Braus
May.12-Cantaloupe
May.22-Cantaloupe (My OC)
Jun.1- Cantaloupe (My OC)
Jun.9- Nyotalia Japan
Jun.13- Kumatora
Jun.19- Cantaloupe (My OC) fanart by OcFanatic
Jun.24- Cantaloupe
Jul.6- Athena Cykes
Jul.15- Mika (me as a pal)
Aug.8- Bluebarry
Aug.12- Zero Two
Aug.21- Violet Evergarden
Aug.27- Mafuyu Hoshikawa
Sep.1- Red Blood Cell(AE3803)
Sep.12- Ochaco Uraraka
Sept.22- Chibi Uraraka
SPAMoni
spa moony
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 10, 2018, 03:25:06 PM »

thanks lol. Alas, the relationship was not meant to last because...

DYNIN PART 1

Moe and Elle weren't really feeling very close, despite the fact that they'd dated on and off for a couple of months. Elle really felt like Moe was avoiding her and hiding something, but no matter how much she talked to him, he wouldn't tell her anything. "Oh it's okay, we're fine," he said. She was seriously considering breaking up with him.

Meanwhile, Joy was making yet another pizza (HOW her brother roped her into helping him was a long story.) She was upset and nearly burned the pizza partly because her boyfriend had dumped her just because he was moving to another country, and partly because there was a new criminal on the loose. The hardest part was that no matter what she did, he always managed to evade her. He called himself "dynamo" or something like that. More like exploding dynamite, with all the places he was breaking into and robbing.

Moe noticed that Elle looked rather uncannily like the ninja vigilante who he'd been obsessively following for the last few months. He had been hoping she was the one he was looking for, but it was looking more and more like he was way off track. He felt bad for Elle, but he just didn't feel in love with her. The crush he had on her for a while was nearly gone, and he was still totally obsessed with the ninja girl. Transfer, that's what it must have been. Transferred feelings that he harbored for another girl. An enigmatic mystery girl who kept her true identity secret...

TO BE CONTINUED

awesome quotes of 2018:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.