Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 556138 times)
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3630 on: March 03, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »

So, you can't think of anything to counter my arguments, so you just say I'm terrible instead.

Also, being unique is not always a selling point. If that was the case, Haunted Cruise would be the best game ever.
!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: March 03, 2017, 04:37:19 PM »

I was being sarcastic, sorry about that.

This game was used before, I played in it, and it was one of the best TWGs I've ever played in, even though I lost. You've never been in this game, how can you say it will devolve to rling?

no
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: March 03, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »

Whether you like it or not, people not being good at recognising suspicious behaviour is a legitimate point against this bid. If you want people to become better at it, that's fine, but ease them in slowly, don't just say 'BAM YOU NEED TO DO THIS THING YOU'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE RIGHT AWAY FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME OR YOU'RE bleepingING DEAD', that doesn't work.
!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: March 03, 2017, 04:41:24 PM »

It would be an interesting experiment, that's why I bid it.

no
Oofis
Restaurant Legend

Olga ^

View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: March 03, 2017, 04:42:43 PM »

Technically a rolelist like this should work pretty well, but the problem is that the only way to find wolves here is to either random lynch and hope your suspicions are correct, or ask for roles through PM. Either way you'll end up random lynching once you figure out the wolves will obviously claim human. Plus, there is a thing called a last post which makes it easy for masons to prove they were a mason. It's a no from me.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: March 03, 2017, 04:44:34 PM »

It would be an interesting experiment, that's why I bid it.
1 Wolf and 17 Seers would be an interesting experiment, why not bid that?

Being an interesting experiment isn't an excuse if the game won't work. This is something I've experienced before.
!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: March 03, 2017, 04:45:34 PM »

There would be no last will.

I bid this game because it was one of my favourite games, and I think that it could be very fun.

I might make a bid with 1 wolf.

no
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: March 03, 2017, 04:46:41 PM »

Technically a rolelist like this should work pretty well, but the problem is that the only way to find wolves here is to either random lynch and hope your suspicions are correct, or ask for roles through PM. Either way you'll end up random lynching once you figure out the wolves will obviously claim human. Plus, there is a thing called a last post which makes it easy for masons to prove they were a mason. It's a no from me.
wouldn't the Wolves just say that they're Masons

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: March 03, 2017, 04:47:03 PM »

This actually could work well, but it probably wont.

I still voted yes because I actually want to try this though.

Snom
!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: March 03, 2017, 04:58:10 PM »

I just reread the first pages of the game I borrowed the format from, it was legendary.

P1 accuses P2 of being a wolf because P2 logged off when P3 tried to talk to them about TWG. P2 accuses P1 of making things up and says that they're a wolf. Many jokes are exchanged throughout these posts. P3 accuses them both of being wolves, with P4 being the third wolf because P4 responded to the jokes made by P1/P2. This escalated quickly, and then I got lynched for some reason.

no
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: March 03, 2017, 04:59:28 PM »

see I had this idea a while back but no one listened to me

A break in protocol?
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: March 03, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »

Holdup holdup

What was the final vote for Town(less), when i checked 2 hours ago it was 9-6

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: March 03, 2017, 05:01:33 PM »

see I had this idea a while back but no one listened to me
As far as I can remember, people listened to you but told you it wouldn't work. The bid later became Transformed.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: March 03, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »

I just reread the first pages of the game I borrowed the format from, it was legendary.

P1 accuses P2 of being a wolf because P2 logged off when P3 tried to talk to them about TWG. P2 accuses P1 of making things up and says that they're a wolf. Many jokes are exchanged throughout these posts. P3 accuses them both of being wolves, with P4 being the third wolf because P4 responded to the jokes made by P1/P2. This escalated quickly, and then I got lynched for some reason.
because the game before you lynched Confirmed Guardian
it was a win/win scenario, either town loses a burden, or town lynches a wolf

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: March 03, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »

hell no
if we are voting no on town(less) bc random lynching, then we ought to no vote this one too

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.