Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550700 times)
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: January 28, 2017, 03:58:57 PM »

'{NUMBER SUBJECT TO BE CHANGED}'

You need to finish your game before you send it in.
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: January 28, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »

I don't exactly know if the host noticed this, but it's the same case as the chess game, it's possible that the dragon can be killed night 1 and it basically just becomes normal TWG. Also, lovers are never a good idea. Never ever.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: January 28, 2017, 06:48:34 PM »

I think a bid can only be sent in 3 times max.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: January 28, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »

I don't exactly know if the host noticed this, but it's the same case as the chess game, it's possible that the dragon can be killed night 1 and it basically just becomes normal TWG.
That applies to any of the games where the main gimmick was based around a single new role. That includes The Vigilante's Woods, The Murderer's Lair, The Painter's Museum, The Ghost Prophecy, The Nightmares Camp, Doubles, Traitor, Tempest, Infected, Tick-Tock, Weather, The Clairvoyant and probably some others I forgot about. As long as the town isn't informed that they died, they're still nearly as effective, particularly if they're an independent or deceptive role, and besides, basic TWG isn't exactly a bad thing.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: January 29, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »

Dragon's Curse did not receive enough votes to become a TWG, and it can no longer be sent in.
Now for an explosive bid!
Bomb Scare:
TWG (whatever number): Bomb Scare

Human - No special abilities. Wins with Town.
Human
Human
Knot Expert - Can survive being lynched once. Wins with Town.
Disguised Wolf - Appears green to Seer and Shaman Wolf despite being a wolf. Wins with Wolves.

Seer - Can see the color of one player every night. Wins with Town.
Guardian - Can protect one player every night. Wins with Town.
Wolfsbane - Can survive being attacked by wolves once. Wins with Town.
Cop - From the second night onwards, can shoot one player each night and a total of two players in the game. If they shoot a blue role, they die. Wins with Town.
Priest - Can ask the host about one topic each night and receive a prophecy. The more suggestive a topic is, the less specific the answer will be. Wins with Town.

Wolf - No special abilities aside from being able to decide who to kill. Wins with Wolves.
Brutal Wolf - When a Brutal Wolf gets lynched, they may kill a player of their choice. Wins with Wolves.
Shaman Wolf - Can see the color of one player each night. Wins with Wolves.
Mason - Appears red to Seer and Shaman Wolf despite being a human. Wins with Town.

Fool - Wins if lynched.
Amnesiac - Once per game, can become the role of a dead player of their choice. Win conditions are same as win conditions for that player's role.
Reverter - Three times in a game, they can 'revert' a player. That player will lose all special abilities and become human or wolf. If an independent is reverted, they will become a fool. This is not announced to anyone except for the reverted player. Wins by surviving until the end.
Bomber - Three times in a game, they can attach a bomb to a player. Two nights after the player receives the bomb, they will die. Wins by being the last player alive.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: January 29, 2017, 12:31:03 PM »

we already have a roll called bomber so it will have to be renamed or be like Lenny's Detective but im not sure on the bid itself yet.

A break in protocol?
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: January 29, 2017, 12:35:43 PM »

There's not exactly anything that stands out about this, but I like the rolelist. I vote yes.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: January 29, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »

I am not voting no based on this, but 20 roles is a bit too big. Should be changed imo to 18.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: January 29, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »

There are 18 roles in the bid

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: January 29, 2017, 12:43:10 PM »

Okay I can't read, nothing.

Voted yes because there's nothing wrong with the roles and it's simply a good game

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: January 29, 2017, 04:45:30 PM »

I voted Yes
I think it seems pretty decent although Reverter is essentially a Thief

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
The Real Alien
« Reply #3161 on: January 29, 2017, 05:00:34 PM »

I voted no because:
-I don't like the idea of the Reverter, they don't directly affect the game (can’t kill/blackmail etc...), I can see why someone would like it, but I don't
-The Bomber is just a bad idea. First, the bombs explode after two nights, and I bet that the target will have been dead before the bomb anyway. Second, it is almost impossible to win as bomber, you only have three bombs (which explode after two nights), and you also have to be the LAST player alive to win. I am sorry, but if this happens to become a game, I wouldn’t want to be the Bomber
Shendelzare
« Reply #3162 on: January 29, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »

What Lenny said, I vote dno.
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: January 29, 2017, 05:02:57 PM »

I voted no because:
-I don't like the idea of the Reverter, they don't directly affect the game (can’t kill/blackmail etc...), I can see why someone would like it, but I don't
-The Bomber is just a bad idea. First, the bombs explode after two nights, and I bet that the target will have been dead before the bomb anyway. Second, it is almost impossible to win as bomber, you only have three bombs (which explode after two nights), and you also have to be the LAST player alive to win. I am sorry, but if this happens to become a game, I wouldn’t want to be the Bomber

^^exactly

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: January 29, 2017, 08:14:37 PM »

Okay apparently I skimmed through the whole independent part.

May I change my vote from yes to no? After reading it, I see Lenny's points are very apparent.

If the bid creator changed the independent roles a bit it'd be perfect.

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.