Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550419 times)
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3180 on: January 30, 2017, 03:43:01 PM »

Do you think if the cult could not convert special wolves (still could convert Wolf and maybe Disguised Wolf) it would be more balanced for the wolves?
Even if there was only 1 immune wolf, that might have been all they needed to make it a balanced game. Cults are pretty annoying and I can see why people are against putting them in bids, but in my opinion as long as you have the right roles, cult is fine. In Town of Salem they have vampires which are basically cults and that works so I honestly don't see why you can't put a cult in a TWG.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Kowhai
gay
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: January 30, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »

Vampires bite once every 2 nights, and it's possible to kill 2+ vampires each night. That makes vampires balanced. Cult doesn't have this, making them much more OP.
Shendelzare
« Reply #3182 on: January 30, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »

Voting no after finding out some OP roles on the side.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 30, 2017, 03:58:46 PM »

I voted No

- I don't like renamed roles and Mutiny is practically Cult
- Some of the cult situations are unclear
- Seems boring...sorry

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: January 30, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »

Vampires bite once every 2 nights, and it's possible to kill 2+ vampires each night. That makes vampires balanced. Cult doesn't have this, making them much more OP.

Actually this brings up a good point of if Cult should have max members.

Like if there are 3 or 4 cult/mutiny members, the cult/mutiny cannot convert until they have under that.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
MariaYuki
« Reply #3185 on: January 30, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »

no
PixelHunter
Sundae Master

:D

View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 31, 2017, 12:21:01 AM »

Actually this brings up a good point of if Cult should have max members.

Like if there are 3 or 4 cult/mutiny members, the cult/mutiny cannot convert until they have under that.
I agree with this. ToS does the same thing.

Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: January 31, 2017, 12:51:21 AM »

Well let's just say this, at least Captain's daughter doesn't get to know the wolf this time, unlike the 10 cahillion other times this bid was pushed.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: January 31, 2017, 02:32:29 PM »

Captain's Ship did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
Wow, I wonder who sent this bid in
The Deathlock Castle:

One time, the remaining tenants have moved from the Witherwood Mansion to the Deathlock Castle, which was now owned by someone named Larissa "Lyka" Deathlock. It was also known that Corey Juno, the person from the Grosvenorian planet, visiting the Castle for inspection. Due to the darkness that embedded the castle, the Guide is present for the humanity. And for their additional upgrades, the Tinker is also present. However, wolves are also present in the area, so the Guide and the Tinker wouldn't know what kind of person they may have touched onto.

Will they survive the nightmare?

Players: 16 - 18
Twists:
- Most roles are affected with "Darkness". However, they can be given the "Light" by the Guide.
- Everyone can be upgraded but the Tinker himself.
- One random person will be named "Larissa "Lyka" Deathlock". That person will already given light. This isn't announced, but this is only known to the one chosen.
- One random person will be named "Corey Juno". That person is already upgraded. This isn't announced, but this is only known to the one chosen.
- Humans have been differently tagged to allow Bounty Hunter targetting humans.

Regular Housemate: Human.
Rich Housemate: Human.
Geek Housemate: Human.
Troll Housemate: Wrathful.
Lonely Housemate: Mason.

Castle Guider - A Guide. Every two nights, can save someone from the darkness by giving them light starting Day 1. Some roles do not need light. The target will know if they had the light. Cannot target self.
Guest Inspector - Seer.
The Tinker - Every two nights (starting Night 1), the Tinker will pick a person to get an upgrade. The target will know if they got upgraded. Cannot target self.
Guest Occultist - Apprentice.

Crazy Housemate - Wolf.
Brutal Housemate - Brutal Wolf.
Innocent Housemate - Disguised Wolf.
Cowardly Housemate - A Cowardly Wolf that was a Refugee that has only two vests, but was for wolves. If is remaining at the Wolf team, he is simply counted as Human instead, but loses.
Vengeful Housemate - Assassin on the job.
Bounty Hunter - A Bounty Hunter on the job.
Deathlock Resident - Refugee and Maniac (if upgraded).

Extra Roles [if overflowed]:
Courageous Housemate - Human.
Insane Resident - Unstable.

Light Situations:
Regular Housemate: Needs light to survive Day 5.
Rich Housemate: Needs light to vote at Day 5 onwards.
Geek Housemate: Needs light to survive Day 5.
Lonely Housemate: Needs light to turn himself to green.
Courageous Housemate: Needs light to have a single shield that CAN ONLY BE USED to others.
Guest Inspector - Needs light to avoid going "Fail Seer"-- that would receive a random color, starting Night 3.
Guest Occultist - Needs light to avoid going "Fail Apprentice"-- that would receive a random color, starting Night 3.
Crazy Housemate - Needs light to survive Day 5.
Vengeful Housemate - Needs light to win with Wolves. If she is also upgraded, she can win with anyone as long as she is alive.
Bounty Hunter - Needs light to have one more killing attempts.
Deathlock Resident - Needs light to kill her perpetrator if killed. If given by the Guide before she gets killed, the light still works on.
Insane Resident - Needs light to get a single vest (stacks after upgraded).

Tinkering About:
Regular Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player will survive Day 5 and will know one green role.
Rich Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player will give out two votes instead of one.
Geek Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player will survive Day 5 and will know one random blue role that wasn't a Bounty Hunter.
Troll Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player can turn into a Normal Housemate which it can be found as "Not Guilty".
Courageous Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player can act as a Guardian. Can also guard those who will die at Day 5 by lacking of light by targetting them by Night 5.
Lonely Housemate: If given an upgrade, this player will turn himself to green, so later he does not need light.
Castle Guider - If given an upgrade, this player will have an extra vest.
Guest Inspector - If given an upgrade, has a chance of finding an exact role, but if he doesn't have light yet, he just simply solves his Fail Seer problems instead.
Guest Occultist - If given an upgrade, this role can find an exact role of his targets, but if he doesn't have light yet, he just simply solves his Fail Apprentice problems instead.
Crazy Housemate - If given an upgrade, this wolf can survive Day 4.
Brutal Housemate - If given an upgrade, if lynched/killed, can kill another person (1 if killed, 2 if lynched).
Innocent Housemate - If given an upgrade, it will also act as a Brutal Wolf.
Cowardly Wolf - If given an upgrade, the wolf still had a chance to win if he is the only wolf remaining, and can kill for wolves.
Vengeful Housemate - If given an upgrade, Vengeful Housemate will be sided to Humans on Human:Wolf ratio. If it is upgraded before her final strike, wins with humans if Humans doesn't even equal to the Wolf ratio, loses if it does. If it is also given light, she can win with anyone as long she is alive.
Bounty Hunter - If given an upgrade, Bounty Hunter can have two more killing attempts.
Deathlock Resident - If given an upgrade, this resident can kill her perpetrator if killed, can act as Maniac if lynched. If upgraded, Deathlock Resident can win if lynched.
Insane Resident - If given an upgrade, this can be fully Maniac, and will have a single vest (stacks with another vest given by having light).

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

noname
« Reply #3189 on: January 31, 2017, 02:34:07 PM »

I voted yes, not because this is a good bid, but because of the fact that if we played this it would be bleeping hilarious.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 31, 2017, 02:38:27 PM »

Could the creator rewrite it...? It's really long and complicated, I don't even get most of it.

!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: January 31, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »

This game doesn't seem very balanced to me, voted no.

no
Shendelzare
« Reply #3192 on: January 31, 2017, 02:45:45 PM »

Could the creator rewrite it...? It's really long and complicated, I don't even get most of it.
What do you want to know more about? If it is because of my stupid grammar, nothing really matters but I tried to work hard for a decent bid.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 31, 2017, 02:58:24 PM »

I do see how you worked hard, and it's why I was hesitent to vote no. But there's simply a bit...too much to keep track of, I mean. Everyone has abilities, some confusing, etc.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: January 31, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »

I added a bidding history on the second post, so you can see each bid that has been sent in

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.