Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550421 times)
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: February 03, 2017, 05:38:37 PM »

Also how does the Gun Registrar choose who they kill? Is it random?
In Night they can choose whether to deflect the thing or not, if they do, then they will deflect and kill one shooter (prolly randomized), if they don't choose to do the thing and try get attacked, then rip they are out of luck

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: February 03, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »

Also of note, I think it means ANYONE being killd.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: February 03, 2017, 05:51:28 PM »

I will be withholding judgement for this bid unless the bidder speaks up and explains any ambiguities

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Faiz
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: February 03, 2017, 08:21:52 PM »

The one killed would be the one who shot the bullet. Sorry for ambiguity.
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: February 03, 2017, 09:16:26 PM »

1. Millers suck
2. Game won't last very long
3. Millers suck
4. Gun registrar basically can't lose
5. Millers suck

Based on that, I think that this bid could work with a few changes. Especially the millers. Millers suck.

stan oofis stream flip hop
PixelHunter
Sundae Master

:D

View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: February 03, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »

Remove Millers and edit the Gun Registrar's win condition and I'm a happy man.
Till then, no.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: February 04, 2017, 02:29:47 PM »

No Gun Control did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
This one takes place on an island, just like mine. That's where the similarities end, however.
Guys, where are we?:
You stand in the Sydney airport with your ticket to Los Angeles, but you sense this flight will take you quite elsewhere. This flight in fact is bound for the place where you will find the ultimate struggle for survival. You can board this plane and discover what lies ahead, or you can stay safe and find another flight to Los Angeles tomorrow. The choice is yours!

A little information on the flight destination:

1. Ethan (Temple Master) - Cures one infection per phase. Can cure himself.
2. Juliet (Wolf Medic) - Cures one druggie per phase. Can cure herself.
3. Richard (Wolf Shaman) - Seers one player per night. Seered green.
4. Ben (Wolf Assassin) - Kills one player per night. Does not know other wolves. Seered orange.

5. Desmond (Failsafe) - Cures one infection per phase. Can cure himself.
6. Jack (Doctor) - Cures one druggie per phase. Can cure himself.
7. Sayid (Seer) - Seers one player per night.
8. Locke (Cop) - Kills one player per night.
9. Hurley (Millwright) - Just told he's human, doesn't know his role/character. Seered orange.
10. Miles (Millwright) - Just told he's human, doesn't know his role/character. Seered orange.
11. Sawyer (Miller) - Just told he’s human, doesn’t know his role/character. Seered red.
12. Kate (Miller) - Just told she's human, doesn't know her role/character. Seered red.
13. Jin (Human) - Just told he's human, doesn't know his role/character.
14. Sun (Human) - Just told she's human, doesn't know her role/character.
15. Claire (Human) - Just told she's human, doesn't know her role/character, or that she's a knot expert.
16. Lapidus (Human) - Just told he’s human, doesn’t know his role/character.

17. Man in Black - Must kill Jacob and the Candidates to win, which will override a human/wolf victory. Knows the role of each player (though he doesn't know who the Candidates are to start with). He will learn who the Candidates are as well as the identity of the chosen Protector when Jacob dies. At the end of each phase, he learns each player's actions. He can only be killed by the Protector.

He can throw two heroin bags per cycle (can be one at night and one during the day, doesn't have to be at the same time). Players hit by heroin bags will become addicted and overdose after two phases (e.g. Addicted N1->Dead N2. They will be informed of their addiction by the host. He can also infect two players per cycle, effectively stealing their powers. Once per phase, he can choose one of the stolen abilities to use once. He can also, alternatively, override the infected player's day phase vote, or change the night phase wolf target (if the infected player is a wolf). Infected players' infections will wear off after two phases. They will be informed of their infection by the host.

He starts out seered black, but can change his color once per phase. The color change will occur before seerings. His direct day phase votes are worth x0.

The Candidates are six non-Man in Black players randomly chosen at the start of the game. A Candidate will be informed of his candidacy in his role PM. When Jacob dies, the living Candidate players will be contacted to volunteer for the job of Protector. One of the Candidates who volunteered will be randomly chosen as the new Protector at the end of the phase. The other Candidates will be told the name of the chosen player. If the Protector dies before he can kill the Man in Black, the process of selecting a Candidate to be the new Protector will occur again.

The Protector will be seered white (white) for as long as he holds the role. The Protector will have the same powers and play for the same team he always has, and he will now have the ability to kill the Man in Black. He will now have the ability to send in a killing PM to the host. If the targeted player is not the Man in Black, he will not be killed. The Protector can also kill the Man in Black by contributing his vote towards a lynching against him, by using one of his killing abilities against him (if the Protector is the Vigilante or Wolf Assassin), or changing the wolf target to him (if the Protector is a wolf). The Protector will keep his job until he or the Man in Black dies.

Finally, Jacob is someone who isn't a particular player or role in the game. In fact, let's just say that he's me. Players can perform the actions against Jacob that they normally would be able to for anyone else. If Jacob becomes addicted or killed, the thread will be publicly informed the following phase. Nothing too drastic happens if he dies, except for the whole Candidate volunteering/Man in Black finding out Candidate identities thing that was mentioned previously.
Clarification:
Cycle: Night and Day (i.e. can only use powers at night, like usual)
Phase: Night or Day (i.e. people who can use their powers once per phase can use their power every day and night)
IFAQ (Inevitable Frequently Asked Questions):
1. Why are there 8 humans?
->If everyone has a power, then MiB is stronger, because he can do more damage.
2. Why is MiB so OP?
->He has to kill seven specific people to win, that's not OP.
Any more that come up, I will PM Nickito and he will (hopefully) add them, so be sure to voice any confusions, as the bidder checks this topic frequently.
Credits to axemblue4 on Last Life Forums for designing this game
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:34:52 PM by Nickito » Logged

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: February 04, 2017, 02:34:59 PM »

holy bloop
Nickito
is this the 5 paragraph essay bid that we went over on FB chat??

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: February 04, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »

this is so confusing

Here's what I got about the MIB:
There are 6 candidates who are informed of who they are at the beginning of the game. MIB's goal is to kill all of them. He can do this by throwing heroin bags (1 per day, 1 per night), which will kill after 2 cycles. You will be informed if you have been thrown a heroin bag.
Then you've got this Protector guy, who is one of the candidates and is the only one who can kill the MIB. This protector will kill every night, but the person will not die if they are not MIB.
The MIB has some powers, like stealing someone else's abilities or changing his own color.

And then something about Jacob?

I am really confused.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: February 04, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »

I kinda get it now
It's A LOT of things happening...and I voted no bc MIB is practically Captain's Daughter and..there are A LOT of things that'll go wrong with that.

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
The Real Alien
« Reply #3265 on: February 04, 2017, 02:50:45 PM »

The game is like having three gimmicks going on at once
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: February 04, 2017, 02:52:38 PM »

The game is like having three gimmicks going on at once

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: February 04, 2017, 02:57:22 PM »

I kinda get it now
It's A LOT of things happening...and I voted no bc MIB is practically Captain's Daughter and..there are A LOT of things that'll go wrong with that.
people should honestly just see this and know that it's not gonna work out ^

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: February 04, 2017, 02:57:47 PM »

Sorry, but no. There are too many parts and I don't think anyone will understand what is going on. I've been re-reading the gimmick over and over again and I still can't fully understand it. Also, I feel like someone inactive is going to get MIB and it'll just be a waste of a role/gimmick/game.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: February 04, 2017, 02:58:04 PM »

No offense meant to the host, but this is a pretty terrible bid. The bid doesn't specify who Jacob is exactly, and MIB needs 7 people dead to win which is going to be pretty hard, even with all these buffs. Also, these are the worst seer results I have ever seen in my life. Obviously I vote no for this.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.