Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550741 times)
The Real Alien
« Reply #3405 on: February 16, 2017, 04:07:01 PM »

If the Mastermind is alive when say, the Scoremaster wins, the Mastermind wins instead and the Scoremaster loses
at least that's what I think, I hope I'm wrong
Then that means the Mastermind can literally do nothing and win, which is bad
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: February 16, 2017, 08:16:22 PM »

The idea of having a second host is terrible, it would be too easy to figure out the wolves in that case. I vote no.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: February 16, 2017, 08:22:45 PM »

The idea of having a second host is terrible, it would be too easy to figure out the wolves in that case. I vote no.
it's not a second host as in host host Laugh

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: February 16, 2017, 08:23:34 PM »

That isn't really what I said...

Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: February 16, 2017, 08:29:22 PM »

The concept is interesting, it's just way too OP. So I vote no.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: February 17, 2017, 07:23:32 AM »

"4 votes for Lena Rostova"

Damn you creator for making me laugh at 6:23.

No, it's OP tbh

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
noname
« Reply #3411 on: February 17, 2017, 07:25:36 AM »

Is making confusing, gimmicky games a trend now?
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: February 17, 2017, 02:56:22 PM »

The Master's Gameshow did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
I'm too tired to make a caption or anything, so here you go
The Four Presents:
TWG - The Four Presents

Story: One of the humans in town is having a birthday soon. The other four humans have presents that they can give to the birthday boy to protect him from the wolves that want to kill him and all the other humans. On top of all this, a horrible magician is rumoured to have moved in to the house at the end of the Main street and he can do all sorts of damage to the humans and wolves.

Rolelist.
Human
Human
Human
Human
- all humans have a present of some sort that they can choose to give to the birthday boy. All the presents help protect the birthday boy from the wolves in one way or another.
Birthday Boy - can receive ONE present from ONE human each night. Immune to wolves on night 1. If the birthday boy dies, 2 random humans will die with him.

Guardian
Seer
Lawyer
Necromancer
- if the necromancer revives the birthday boy, any presents the birthday boy originally had will be destroyed.

Disguised Wolf
Wolf
Brutal Wolf

Student
Maniac
Amnesiac
- not allowed to remember as the birthday boy
Thaumaturge - can visit someone each night. Check the spoiler below for details.

Thaumaturge outcomes:
If the thaumaturge visits a wolf of any kind, a black role, or a blue role, the person is left alone.
If they visit a human, they take their present and its effects for themselves. If the human already gave up their present then they are left alone.
If they visit the birthday boy, they take any presents that he has as well as all effects.
The thaumaturge wins by stealing at least 3 of the 4 presents.
Changes made
- Town's auto-loss for the death of the birthday boy has been removed. There is still a small penalty if the birthday boy dies, this is only because the presents need to have some sort of purpose in the game.
- The necromancer can still revive the birthday boy, but the humans that were killed alongside the birthday boy will stay dead in this instance.
- This wannabe host just realized how hard it is for the thaumaturge to win, so the thaumaturge now gets any effects from the presents they steal.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

The Real Alien
« Reply #3413 on: February 17, 2017, 03:29:38 PM »

I voted no because:
-I would HATE it if I were human and I died just because the Birthday Boy died
-What happens if there are less than two humans dead and the Birthday Boy dies?
-Are the two humans anyone from the human faction or the Human role?
-How do you "give presents" to the Birthday Boy, do you just guess the Birthday Boy or do you just say "give presents to the Birthday Boy"? If it is the latter, then all 4 humans would instantly give the Birthday Boy the presents
-Do you give presents at day or night?
-Also, what is the point of the presents being destroyed if the Necro revives the Birthday Boy? Does the presents have an effect on the Birthday Boy, and if so, what are they?
-"The other four humans have presents that they can give to the birthday boy to protect him from the wolves" Does that mean that the presents make the Birthday Boy immune, and if so, for how long?
-If the Birthday Boy is killed and revived and gets killed again, do two more humans die with him?
-The Thaurmaturge is hard to win as if the Humans give presents just by saying "give present to Birthday Boy"
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: February 17, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »

it's too vague
not enough information
I thought I was just dumb but apparently not

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: February 17, 2017, 04:34:11 PM »

I voted no because:
-I would HATE it if I were human and I died just because the Birthday Boy died
-What happens if there are less than two humans dead and the Birthday Boy dies?
-Are the two humans anyone from the human faction or the Human role?
-How do you "give presents" to the Birthday Boy, do you just guess the Birthday Boy or do you just say "give presents to the Birthday Boy"? If it is the latter, then all 4 humans would instantly give the Birthday Boy the presents
-Do you give presents at day or night?
-Also, what is the point of the presents being destroyed if the Necro revives the Birthday Boy? Does the presents have an effect on the Birthday Boy, and if so, what are they?
-"The other four humans have presents that they can give to the birthday boy to protect him from the wolves" Does that mean that the presents make the Birthday Boy immune, and if so, for how long?
-If the Birthday Boy is killed and revived and gets killed again, do two more humans die with him?
-The Thaurmaturge is hard to win as if the Humans give presents just by saying "give present to Birthday Boy"
As the host of this game, I have all the answers:
-If there are less than 2 humans dead, that means there's more than 2 humans alive, so the deaths are randomized as usual.
-Human means Human, not town faction
-The human with the present has to choose when to give their present away and if more than 1 human gives their present it's randomize (see birthday boy description)
-At night, obviously.
-Yes they have an effect, check the birthday boy and thaumaturge descriptions.
-The humans will find out what the present effects are when the game starts. You're not meant to know until then.
-No he doesn't kill two more humans because that would be stupid.
-The thaumaturge has to figure out who has the presents which is why it was hard to win the first time around.

I thought most of this was obvious, but reading through it again I can see why people would be confused.

The Real Alien
« Reply #3416 on: February 17, 2017, 04:44:45 PM »

Sorry, for the first point, I meant what happens if more than two humans are dead?
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: February 17, 2017, 04:49:04 PM »

If more than 2 humans are dead then less than 2 humans are alive which means that only one or no humans will die. I guess I should have said that when I sent in the bid but never mind.

!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: February 17, 2017, 05:54:52 PM »

The bid is vague which leads me to suspect that the game would be very terrible.

no
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: February 17, 2017, 06:53:39 PM »

If we're just going to find out what the presents are at the start of the game, why not tell us now?
I can't vote yes on an incomplete bid

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.