Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550414 times)
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3435 on: February 18, 2017, 09:57:43 PM »

I think this delayed action killing concept is interesting, the gimmick just needs some rearranging because right now it doesn't affect much.

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: February 18, 2017, 10:00:50 PM »

Maybe if it were only a role that protected people and made them take longer to die from wolves

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: February 19, 2017, 02:17:00 AM »

If you couldn't tell (a lot of you should be able to tell) this is my bid. anyways just end the poll, I've already tweaked it. It's been resubmitted.

A break in protocol?
Shendelzare
« Reply #3438 on: February 19, 2017, 02:18:22 AM »

Accidentally voted NO. Meant to vote YES.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: February 19, 2017, 02:38:08 PM »

The bidder of Death at Dawn withdrew their bid, so it will not become a TWG at the moment.
This bid has a lot of components, the bidder must've had all the time in the world *shot*
A Rift in Time:
TWG: A Rift in Time

Storyline: A rift in time has thwarted the populace’s abilities to differentiate between the typical phases of a 24 hour period: night and day. Legend has it that this was due to the interference of the Time Lord, a mystical alien from a faraway galaxy. Now that the Time Lord has landed itself in the small picturesque town of Wolfington, the rift has caused a surge in the numbers of werewolves in the town. Werewolves were once thought to have been only a mere legend; now the legend has come true. The Time Lord’s one and ultimate goal is to close the rift, ridding Wolfington of its werewolves, and thus establishing peace.

The Twist: Instead of your typical Day and Night, there will instead be different time shifts. Odd time shifts are paralleled to Night, while Even shifts are paralleled to Day; hence, role actions happen during odd shifts, and lynching happens during even shifts.
Ex: 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and so on

Investigative Roles: Seer, Warden, Wolf Shaman

Human
Human
Knot Expert
Insomniac
Disguised Wolf

Time Lord - ONCE a game, can choose to repeat an odd shift OR skip an odd shift; if killed during an odd shift, the following odd shift is skipped to two consecutive even shifts.
Ex: Time Lord is killed at 3:00 → the next two shifts will be 4:00 and then 6:00
Seer
Warden
Guardian
Necromancer

Brutal Wolf
Wolf Shaman
Eidetic Wolf - Wolf version of Insomniac
Mason

Thief
Vigilante
Maniac
Mason

Rifts (color coded like Night and Day in case someone forgets):
1:00 - Investigative roles will receive information upon death during this time.
2:00 - The Knot Expert is not immune to lynching.
3:00 - Results will be randomized for all investigatives, meaning, they aren’t 100% reliable, but there is a chance that they aren’t wrong.
4:00 - Two predetermined wolves will be immune to lynching.  Two people will be selected at random to submit something that they wish to post to the topic during the following even time frame. They will be quoted verbatim and it will be completely anonymous. If their message isn’t serious enough, they will not be posted.
5:00 - An abnormal level of oxygen causes the Guardian’s shield to rust. The Guardian will not be able to guard anyone during this time. The Eidetic wolf and Insomniac will also not be able to see any results.
6:00 - A random person's vote counts x2
7:00 - A double rainbow appears. Some roles have doubled abilities.That means wolves can kill twice; guardian can guard twice; investigatives can check people twice. 
8:00 - A random blue role is immune to lynching (predetermined)
9:00 - It’s normal!
10:00 - A random Independent role is immune to lynching (predetermined)
11:00 - Independents and Humans (as in actual Humans and Masons, not Blue roles or special green roles) are night immune
12:00 - It's normal!

(then goes back to 1:00 and the cycle repeats)

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Shendelzare
« Reply #3440 on: February 19, 2017, 02:42:17 PM »

Wahahaha. I thought the bidder had the chance, so I gave him a chance. xD
Shendelzare
« Reply #3441 on: February 19, 2017, 04:52:49 PM »

Also, those who voted has to explain.

EDIT:
I find the bid interesting, like time is my fond. Time is love, time is life, time is gold. jk

No, I find the bid balanced and nice, though there's some complications, but close enough.
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: February 19, 2017, 05:49:19 PM »

I find that the rifts are favoured towards the wolves.

A break in protocol?
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: February 19, 2017, 06:26:15 PM »

I find that the rifts are favoured towards the wolves.
I voted no because of this- maybe change the rifts a bit and it'll be a yes

Oofis
Papa's Replacement

I am an oofis.

View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: February 19, 2017, 07:46:02 PM »

I like the gimmick but a wolf insomniac is so OP. I'll vote no.

stan oofis stream flip hop
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: February 20, 2017, 12:35:16 AM »

Voted Yes, but meant to vote no

A break in protocol?
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: February 21, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »

A Rift in Time by KitKatExtreme will be TWG LXXV! Congratulations!
what is this science fiction I don't understand it
The Dimension of Wolves:
TWG Bid: The Dimension of Wolves

Gimmick: At night one, players get stuck into two different dimension with special abilities. Each dimension would get 3 greens, 2 blues, 2 wolves, 1 independent. The Scientist, however, plays on both sides, and can change both dimensions, but can lynch on only one. After Night 1 and Night 2, at the start of night three, everyone gets back to the original dimension.

Human - Basically, a Human votes and does strategy. They vote for who they think is suspicious, and they should attempt to band together to form an alliance.
Human
Human
Human
Wrathful - Comes up guilty in Apprentice checks, but is a human.
Knot Expert - Like Wolfsbane, but survives being lynched instead of being wolfed.
Sly Wolf - Appears innocent in Apprentice checks.

Apprentice - A Seer who sees innocence and guilt.
Guardian - Every night, the Guardian protects someone of their choice from being killed.
Priest - Gets prophecies about two topics of their choice at each night. The more suggestive a topic is, the less specific it will be.
Psycho - Once in the game, can activate psycho mode, and can kill anybody who visits them.

Brutal Wolf - If a Brutal Wolf is lynched, someone of their choice dies too.
Psychotic Wolf - Chooses a target. If the target has performable actions, then its target will perform its action to itself. If the target is a killing role or if the target has no performable action, then nothing will happen. Targeted people will not be warned if they were controlled by the psychotic wolf or not.
Hypnowolf - 3 times per game, can choose a player to hypnotize. This player does the opposite of their role (i.e Seer->Fail Seer, Guardian does nothing)

Scientist - Can change a type of dimension once (For both of the topics). The weather chosen lasts for one night. They can't choose the same weather twice. They win if they survive the game.
Fool - Wins if lynched. The game goes on after the Fool is lynched, and at the end of the game there are 2 winners.
Refugee - Has 4 vests which he can use on 4 different nights to save himself from dying. Wins if alive at the end. Wins with anyone.

Dimensions:
Pacific Dimension: No Killing on the night
Muggle Dimension: No actions except killing can be performed in night
Fast Dimension: Every role can do their ability twice
Reverse Dimension: No Dimensions happen - Everyone gets back to the normal dimension. Game topics are merged. can only be used for the second night.

Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: February 21, 2017, 03:29:16 PM »

Um
Scientist's definition is..
Tooken from another role by Oofis I think.. that changes weather
Lmao, I like thé game
But explain thé scientist please @Host Laugh

A Red Cube
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: February 21, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »

No, because it just seems like a more complicated version of TWG: Survivor, which ended up being a fairly easy game for the humans (with the exception of Kangablue)

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: February 21, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »

how would the Scientist remain hidden if he's the only one on both sides?
even if he's only on one, then we know that the Scientist must be on that side, limiting the probability down a lot

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.