Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550699 times)
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3525 on: February 26, 2017, 10:02:32 AM »

The standard number is 17-18
A rolelist of only 14 means that 3-4 people don't get to play

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: February 26, 2017, 10:02:49 AM »

It shouldn't be your sole reasoning, but it can be a point to improve it.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: February 26, 2017, 10:05:01 AM »

No it's a good reason to say no to a bid
We've got 6 bids waiting to be played, we need to start being very specific
Hosts are improving their bids, if we just say yes to every 6/10 bid, we won't get anywhere.
We should start accepting only 9/10's and 10/10's

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: February 26, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »

The standard number is 17-18
A rolelist of only 14 means that 3-4 people don't get to play
If there were only 3 TWGs a year, this would be a valid concern.

no
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: February 26, 2017, 10:10:44 AM »

There should be a min/max for bids anyways

16 minimum?

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: February 26, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »

A good range is 16-20, but I'm not going to ignore bids that happen to fall outside of that range

Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: February 26, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »

Anything over 21 starts getting problematic usually.

!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: February 26, 2017, 10:12:35 AM »

You can just vote no on bids with <16 players.

no
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: February 26, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »

I disagree with Nickito actually, smaller lists make it so less inactives are in the game. TWG kind of sucks now because sign up lists have so many inactives in it, who people beg to sign up, ruining the game for the rest of us.

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: February 26, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »

I disagree with Nickito actually, smaller lists make it so less inactives are in the game. TWG kind of sucks now because sign up lists have so many inactives in it, who people beg to sign up, ruining the game for the rest of us.
You actually have a good point
I mean but then
There are a select few who always voluntarily sign up
And don't do much

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: February 26, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »

You actually have a good point
I mean but then
There are a select few who always voluntarily sign up
And don't do much

That as well.

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: February 26, 2017, 02:03:11 PM »

i voted no
it's a bunch of

1.) renamed roles
2.) pointless roles
3.) i dont get why the cosplay human shows as wolf when it is green
4.) why is the disguised cosplay wolf red
5.) so the bomb wolf is essentially an extra wolf that can allow for 2 wolf kills in one night
6.) lack of roles

I think enough can be said for this game to be No

y know
robin made it

A Red Cube
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: February 26, 2017, 02:07:27 PM »

Neighborhood of fear did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
Wow, I wonder who made this bid /s
Land of Heretics:
Story
As Hector Lombardi is dreaming of an expanded gang in the Starlight City, he is really wanted and starving for power, so does his gang members. Spotting his presence by Humans, and even Wolves, he doesn't know what to do but to get his presence spotted on the spot. Not to mention Heretics who are fighting for their lives, but they are actually not. Now the war is on...

Twist
- Wolves are sided with Humans.
- If one of the Wolves are lynched, he or she won't be revealed. Except Brutal Wolf.
- If one of the Cultists are lynched, he or she will be revealed.

Humans of Benign - Wins if Lombardi's Gang is down. Wins with Humans of Justice and Changed Heart.
Human
Human - Only triggers the killer/converter. Thinks as a Human.
Mason
Bomb - Only triggers the killer/converter. Thinks as a Human.
Bomb - Triggers anyone who visit him. Thinks as a Human.
Retributionist - Knows one of the Cultists or one of the Humans. He also knows someone that knows him (randomly). If converted, this person just have to die.

Humans of Justice - Wins if Lombardi's Gang is down. Wins with Humans of Benign and Changed Heart.
Manipulator - Can control someone to divert into the target of his, or her choosing. Doesn't know what role is she dealing with.
Spiker - Places traps on someone to give protection at night. If they were attacked, this will kill the attacker or converter. Can protect himself, but only once. Protecting someone who has a Bomb will never let the Bomb would get killed if the spike is triggered.

Changed Heart - Wolves that sided with Humans. Wins if Lombardi's Gang is down; Wins with Humans of Benign and Humans of Justice.
Good Wolf - Realizing that attacking humans isn't a good key, Good Wolf is now killing for humans. He can kill one person per night. Knows other Wolves. If converted, he will be a Gang Member instead.
Good Brutal Wolf - Is equivalent of Brutal Wolf, but is for Humans. Knows other Wolves. If converted, he still keeps his abilities straight, but cannot kill.
Good Wolf Shaman - Is a Wolf Shaman but was for humans. If converted, he still keeps his abilities straight, but cannot kill.

Lombardi's Gang - Wins if they have the majority, and there is no killing roles for humans.
Hector - Is basically a Cult Leader. Can convert one per night to be a Gang Member.
Mafioso - Is basically a Cultist. If Hector/Cult Leader dies, he is the first one to be the Godfather, which was also a Cult Leader. Mafioso will be the one who will kill for their gang. There will be only one Mafioso in this game.
Gang Member - Is one of the members of Lombardi's Gang. If a Mafioso dies, the earliest Gang Member will be the Mafioso, and that will happen once.

Hector / Cult Leader Conversions:
Brutal Wolf - This happens if converting a Good Brutal Wolf.
Wolf Shaman - This happens if converting a Good Wolf Shaman.

The Independents
Heretic - Wins if killed. Has a Wolfsbane-like shield that will protect him against all attacks (and is only one). However, if he is lynched instead, or still survives when one side win, he will lose. Getting killed will also kill the perpetrator-- this will show him up as a Heretic. Is immune from being converted. Lynching or killing one of the Heretics will show themselves even the role.
Newbie Heretic - Same as the other Heretic, but isn't immune from being converted. Being converted simply kills him-- but doesn't win and doesn't kill the perpetrator. Think as a normal Heretic.
Knight - He can protect someone like a Guardian would do. Cannot protect a Spiker, though if used to it, it will be wasted, but not the stance. If no one attacked his target, it will be wasted but not the stance. At the first stance of his shield, he cannot be killed (but directly). However, at the final stance of his shield, the shield goes broken, protecting the target, killing the attacker and himself. Overall, there is two stances of shield to use, though it can be used any time at night, it cannot be wasted until his target got attacked. Can protect self. Wins if died after protecting someone (as his final stance triggered). Wins with anyone. Loses if killed directly or lynched before his goal was complete. Is immune from being converted.

Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: February 26, 2017, 02:07:43 PM »

Neighborhood of fear did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
Wow, I wonder who made this bid /s
Land of Heretics:
THERES NO BID NICKI

A Red Cube
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: February 26, 2017, 02:08:18 PM »

You forgot to put the text.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.