Poll
Question: Go use the other topic
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23686.0

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 272   
Print
Author Topic: Bidding Poll Topic  (Read 550761 times)
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3915 on: April 17, 2017, 08:33:52 AM »

I think everyone that wants to bite has, I don't see the result changing.

A break in protocol?
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: April 19, 2017, 05:32:46 AM »

There has been no new votes since the beginning of Monday.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: April 21, 2017, 03:51:24 PM »

Bump...?

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: April 21, 2017, 05:58:28 PM »

The Room Where It Happens will become a TWG! Congratulations to Penguin022!
I like trains.
Ticket to Ride:
TWG Bid: Ticket to Ride
I think I'm gonna be- wait, wrong Ticket to Ride...

STORY: Never before has a train ride been deadly. But in Ticket to Ride, wolves joined the train. People have jumped of the train and the passengers have to debate weather to pick them up on this dangerous train. But those left in the wilderness could be killed too... it just so happens that all four of the stops are in dangerous locations, Munchmore, the Evershade Forest, Dudley's Castle, and Paranormal Palace. How could anyone survive in these places? The passengers of this will be faced with some of the hardest challenges of their life in TICKET TO RIDE!

MECHANIC: At the beginning of the game, 8 of the players aren't actually on the train and our at one of the four stops mentioned above, 2 per stop. The train itself starts in Munchmore during Night 1, goes to Evershade Forest Day 1, Dudley's Castle Night 2, Paranormal Palace Day 2, then back to Munchmore Night 3 starting the cycle over again. Every night/day, if 2/3 of the players vote in the topic saying that they want to stop the train, then they will pick up the passengers in that location. People who are off the train can't talk in the topic nor use their abilities, but they CAN use their phones to contact people on the train (they can message people still). However, if a passenger isn't picked up for 4 Days/Nights, which is 2 cycles of all the locations, they will die (remember the stops are dangerous). Players that are off the trains however cannot be visited at all, so theres more to think about. Also, players on the train at any time can choose to jump off the train, which will put them at the stop that the train is at currently.

Hopefully that makes sense. Laugh Anyways, lets check the rolelist.

Passenger-Just a normal human on the train.
Passenger
Passenger
Train Critic- The train critic is super attached to the train, and can never get off the train.
Disguised Wolf

Conductor-Once during the game, can change the stop the train currently is at and pick up all passengers at said stop, regardless of the vote.
Seer
Warden
Guardian
Sacrifice-Once during the game, can choose to sacrifice themselves, and they will be killed instead of the wolves target.
Messenger-Once during the game, can choose a role to send a message to (Without knowing who has said role). That role however will know who the messenger is, and will have the option to send a message back to the messenger.
Navigator-Every night, can choose someone who isn't on that train to navigate to the train. Similarly, if they choose someone who is on the train, they will make them get off the train, unless they are Train Critic, Critical Wolf, Munchmore Fanboy, or Dudley Fanboy

Critical Wolf- Same as the Train Critic, but a wolf.
Wolf Shamon
Sabatouge Wolf- Every night, can knock somebody off of the train. (Will not work if they are a Train Critic, Critical Wolf, Munchmore Fanboy, or Dudley Fanboy).
False Passenger- A normal passenger, thinks their a passenger, but shows up red. (Mason)

Student
Hostage-They always will start on the train, and their goal is to be kicked off the train by either the Navigator or Sabatouge Wolf. Wins alone over all other wins, if this happens if they are NOT picked up when the game ends.
Munchmore Fanboy-Same as the Hostage, however their goal in specific is to get kicked off at the Munchmore stop. The difference about the Munchmore Fanboy is that they can win with anyone.
Dudley Fanboy-Same as the Muchmore Fanboy, but for the Dudley stop.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: April 21, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »

well i totally don't know who made this /s

hmm lemme think about this
this seems complicated and can be one of those things that either turn out amazing or really messed up depending on hosting/gameplay

it is interesting tho i gotta admit

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Chiral of Doom
Better Than Papa!

it's not the 4th anymore but IDK what to change it

View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: April 21, 2017, 06:14:10 PM »

so for the Messenger, can't you legit go like "hi i am  [username]" which kinda ruins the purpose of not knowing who has the role?

#MAGA
#TeamNike
#DTrumpIsMyDaddy
#OneNationUnderGod
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: April 21, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »

yes you can do that
idk there are a lot of things here just for the sake of having more things going on, so I voted no
I don't like the train mechanic. You're basically completely shut off from the town for up to two days, possibly more. I am a player who prefers to stay outside of PMs for the most part, and that would cripple me.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Shendelzare
« Reply #3922 on: April 22, 2017, 06:02:21 AM »

Buffed Student present, no.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: April 22, 2017, 06:03:27 AM »

Buffed Student present, no.

?
It's the normal student.

Shendelzare
« Reply #3924 on: April 22, 2017, 06:04:25 AM »

What I mean is that Student is OP enough, so I suggest it should be nerfed as much as possible before I could even change my mind.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: April 23, 2017, 10:32:59 AM »

Ticket to Ride did not receive enough votes to become a TWG.
Hey, this bid looks familiar
Another Party of Death:
TWG: Another Party of Death

Gangsters

Murderous Gangster
Psychotic Gangster
Gangster

Want to kill the Outlaws

Outlaws

Knot Expert
Bane (Wolfsbane)
Mercenary

Want to kill the Artists

Artists

Seer
Gentleman
Painter

Want to kill the Superstitious

Superstitious

Insomniac
Warden
Psycho

Want to kill the Guardian Angels

Guardian Angels

Guardian
Angel
Guardian Angel

Want to kill the Independents

Independents

Stranger
Thief
Amnesiac

Want to kill the Gangsters

- Colours are revealed upon Death

!!Vinny927
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: April 23, 2017, 10:44:58 AM »

team games could be so much better

no
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: April 23, 2017, 10:55:03 AM »

voting no so we don't have two team games in a row

Shendelzare
« Reply #3928 on: April 23, 2017, 11:16:24 AM »

I honestly believe this bid would be quick if it goes through. What I mean is due to lack of members and having a lot of teams like this, one of the teams might reign supreme if things would get lucky in bunch of shots.

I also agree with Nickito; having two team games in a row seems more boring than usual in my opinion, maybe next time in the future I might vote "Yes" on the current bid. Sorry, owner. Just realized.

Also, I would like the owner to explain everything by PM so that I could change my mind if I had time to analyze on my own.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:27:55 PM by Olivia » Logged
Abu
Radley's Rival

Complicated.

View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: April 23, 2017, 12:12:14 PM »

voting no so we don't have two team games in a row

That's unfair to the bidder, how would they have known the last winning bid was a team game

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 272   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.