Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: Cactus McCoy Wiki  (Read 42051 times)
noname
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »

Not to mention corrupted admins.
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 06:30:56 AM »

its good that mccoy got attention by canon user

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

Back to the old profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »

Thank you very much for your interest in Cactus McCoy Wiki! I am the founder and the only administrator of it, under the username "E. y.". By the same username, I also sometimes contribute to Flipline Studios Wiki by adding interesting pictures (as you can see in the "Angry Customers" blog of Adam).

Long Signature:
I don't like to brag, but these are worth writing as a signature:

Papa's Cheeseria: Rank 93
Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Donuteria: Rank 222 (All Rare Prizes won + Reached Day 200 + All clothes purchased + All badges earned)
Papa's Pastaria: Rank 162 (Name predicted + Reached Day 200)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Rank 150 (Reached Day 200+) + Unlocked Papa Louie in the PERFECT second playthrough
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Rank 122 + Unlocked Papa Louie in the near-perfect second playthrough
Jacksmith: Level 101 (Dudley defeated + All 136 beasts discovered + All Epic Weapons crafted at least 3 times)
Papa's Wingeria: Rank 90 (Reached Day 200+)
Papa's Pancakeria: Rank 52
Papa's Freezeria: Rank 64 (Reached Day 200+)
Papa's Taco Mia!: Rank 55
Papa's Burgeria: Rank 61
Papa's Pizzeria: Rank 49
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: 100% complete (All 36 Kongregate Coins collected)
Cactus McCoy: 100% complete
Cactus McCoy 2: 100% complete

I'm also the creator of Cactus McCoy Wiki.

My prediction of Papa's Pastaria:

My guess is that it will have to do with pasta, as it's seemingly the only type of meal in the Italian cuisine that hasn't been used by Flipline Studios. I can already think of the name being "Papa's Pastaria".
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41:42 AM »

Thank you very much for your interest in Cactus McCoy Wiki! I am the founder and the only administrator of it, under the username "E. y.". By the same username, I also sometimes contribute to Flipline Studios Wiki by adding interesting pictures.
I also loved how you put food for fail pictures.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »

Thank you very much for your interest in Cactus McCoy Wiki! I am the founder and the only administrator of it, under the username "E. y.". By the same username, I also sometimes contribute to Flipline Studios Wiki by adding interesting pictures.
Thanks! Hope it has kept you and the other wiki users entertained Cheesy

Long Signature:

Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Donuteria: Rank 222 (All Rare Prizes won + Reached Day 200 + All clothes purchased + All badges earned)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Rank 150 (Reached Day 200+) + Unlocked Papa Louie in the PERFECT second playthrough
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Rank 122 + Unlocked Papa Louie in the near-perfect second playthrough
Jacksmith: Level 101 (Dudley defeated + All 136 beasts discovered + All Epic Weapons crafted at least 3 times)
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: 100% complete (All 36 Kongregate Coins collected)

My guess is that it will have to do with pasta, as it's seemingly the only type of meal in the Italian cuisine that hasn't been used by Flipline Studios. I can already think of the name being "Papa's Pastaria".
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »

Especially with the exaggerated descriptions.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
noname
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:42 AM »

E. y. You are one of the few non-corrupted Flipline Wiki members. I was wrongfully blocked.
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 07:53:25 AM »

Especially with the exaggerated descriptions.
Yeah, that's what makes it fun.

Long Signature:

sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54:17 AM »

E. y. You are one of the few non-corrupted Flipline Wiki members. I was wrongfully blocked.
What were you blocked for?

Long Signature:

noname
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54:57 AM »

Mohammed tricked Jyles into thinking I'm the hacker.
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »

wiki creator is the member of flipline forum!yay!

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
ahfaz12
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 05:56:09 AM »

Wow! I will congrats Sehzadei for this. Since he's male, I'll say he's McCoy Sehzada!
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »

Wow! I will congrats Sehzadei for this. Since he's male, I'll say he's McCoy Sehzada!
Thanks Grin

Long Signature:

ahfaz12
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2012, 11:38:30 PM »

Welcome Sehzada.
Paramore
Master Restaurant
Restaurant Master

Paramore Trash #1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2013, 03:16:28 AM »

cool

Remember when I was actually active on this forum...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.