Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 128   
Print
Author Topic: Custom Character Suggestions  (Read 488123 times)
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: September 11, 2017, 01:55:09 PM »

You could make one similar

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
cynsophie
Yuri on ice lover
Trainee

Hi everyone

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: November 30, 2017, 05:31:08 PM »

According to me, there is not a hairstyle like this and it would be nice to have it in the game <3

dar
« Reply #1532 on: November 30, 2017, 05:33:00 PM »

moar short femell stiylses
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: November 30, 2017, 06:51:07 PM »

More sports clothing, like Tennis. It’s difficult to make a FC a tennis player with the current clothing. Nervous

Edit: Maybe like these?

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

LuisAngel01
Hört, fühlen, liebe!
Franchise Owner

Spielen wir unsere Musik!

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: December 15, 2017, 07:09:52 PM »

I have thought a little and I think it would be a good idea to add more hair color options (besides natural colors), because there are limited colors (speaking of unnatural colors), add colors like light blue or violet (differentiating between lilac, violet, purple and purple), then I would combine some clothes with those colors.
Or you could also include hairstyles with two colors (like Kayla, Chuck, Emmlette or Mindy) this would be very good, because I've seen many Custom Character that would look better with hairstyles like that.
Another idea could be that you can customize the hair length, because it would increase the varieties of hairstyles.

Down I have an image of a example of a character that uses a light blue hairstyle (ignoring his eyebrows, because I only changed them to improve his style) whose name is Lior, and another that would be an idea of ​​a character with a two-color hairstyle, Kassandra (although her original design is with a one color hairstyle, it would still look good).
I would also like it possible to separate arms and hands accessories, as it would eliminate certain limits (like Kassandra in the image of down) and allow more variety and style for the characters. I would also like it possible to separate arm and hand accessories, as it would eliminate certain limits (like Kassandra in the image of down) and allow more variety and style for the characters. Or to be able to combine two accessories at the same time, how to use armwarmers and bracelets at the same time or to use a headband and a bow at the same time (like Emmanuel and Norma in the second image)

* Lior and Kassandra.jpg (39.47 KB, 288x330 - viewed 322 times.)

* Emmanuel and Norma.jpg (40.43 KB, 282x329 - viewed 311 times.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:05:34 PM by LuisAngel01 » Logged

Sincerely, Luis Angel LT aka LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG.
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: December 15, 2017, 09:18:01 PM »

Great idea!  Smiley

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: December 15, 2017, 09:31:54 PM »

Yeah, this is something I hope for. Smiley

If deluding yourself that you're not the same condescending person you were back then makes you feel better, then be my guest at this point. But the more you talk, the less people buy your victim-card bs.

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Best Customer Ever~

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: December 18, 2017, 02:05:41 PM »

I just remembered that in the hair colors, if you use artificial looking hair colors like blue or pink, it makes the eyebrows and/or facial hair the same color of brown no matter what, which is really irritating. I commented about this on the blog too (for the Papa Louie Pals, but also regular custom worker stuff.)

Please read my next generation fanfic, Ember's Dragon Daughter! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68477.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Adomi, Milan, Feliz.
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
dar
« Reply #1538 on: December 18, 2017, 03:30:03 PM »

I have thought a little and I think it would be a good idea to add more hair color options (besides natural colors), because there are limited colors (speaking of unnatural colors), add colors like light blue or violet (differentiating between lilac, violet, purple and purple), then I would combine some clothes with those colors.
Or you could also include hairstyles with two colors (like Kayla, Chuck, Emmlette or Mindy) this would be very good, because I've seen many Custom Character that would look better with hairstyles like that.
Another idea could be that you can customize the hair length, because it would increase the varieties of hairstyles.

Down I have an image of a example of a character that uses a light blue hairstyle (ignoring his eyebrows, because I only changed them to improve his style) whose name is Lior, and another that would be an idea of ​​a character with a two-color hairstyle, Kassandra (although her original design is with a one color hairstyle, it would still look good).
I would also like it possible to separate arms and hands accessories, as it would eliminate certain limits (like Kassandra in the image of down) and allow more variety and style for the characters. I would also like it possible to separate arm and hand accessories, as it would eliminate certain limits (like Kassandra in the image of down) and allow more variety and style for the characters. Or to be able to combine two accessories at the same time, how to use armwarmers and bracelets at the same time or to use a headband and a bow at the same time (like Emmanuel and Norma in the second image)
I just remembered that in the hair colors, if you use artificial looking hair colors like blue or pink, it makes the eyebrows and/or facial hair the same color of brown no matter what, which is really irritating. I commented about this on the blog too (for the Papa Louie Pals, but also regular custom worker stuff.)
I support both of these. Have a beard dye, instead of instantly assuming that artificial hair = brown beard.
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 11, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

I'd like to see shorter hairstyles for girls, like these:

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
dar
« Reply #1540 on: January 11, 2018, 02:03:39 PM »

why didn't you show Mon Mothma
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: January 11, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »

SUPER DUPER LONG POST:
more pigtails/twintails pls

one-sided twintail

one long braid

and another braid thingy

more straight bangs that look thin like this

more bangs that cover eyes like this

for guys

not so dense pony tail like this

and this

TWO-TONE PLEASE (not just for guys)

some hair like dis

more clean cuts like dis

ahoge

some medium length thing

idk how to describe

and for the love of god we need avocado hair color

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 11, 2018, 04:15:20 PM »

I want avocado hair too

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
dar
« Reply #1543 on: January 11, 2018, 09:24:37 PM »

I thought A long braid was availa- OHHH you mean a braid 1.5x with x = customer base height.
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 12, 2018, 05:58:11 AM »

I thought A long braid was availa- OHHH you mean a braid 1.5x with x = customer base height.
i forget if just one braid was already there, but i know there's a style with two braids (yui)

not really necessarily a really long one, just one braid that's long

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 128   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.