Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124   
Print
Author Topic: Custom Character Suggestions  (Read 522200 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: June 26, 2020, 07:50:22 AM »

Well what about trying to make an FC with Glasses and Earrings?
What about trying to make an FC with hats and earrings? Undecided
Seemingly, if we want earrings, we can't use it with everything. Nervous

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: June 26, 2020, 07:44:23 PM »

I'd like to see ripped jeans/pants. lol

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Sokka
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Sponsored by cactus juice

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: June 26, 2020, 07:49:28 PM »

How about the scout sash from the Pancakeria pack, but without the badges?

Good luck for KCP!
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
Huh? burp on you
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Towers
Restaurant Master

The cooler Bombolony

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: June 26, 2020, 08:43:46 PM »

I'd like to see ripped jeans/pants. lol
It'd be cool, but wouldn't they look weird in the pals' ball legs? Laugh
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed #PNC2017 #PNC2020

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: June 28, 2020, 10:29:18 PM »

It'd be cool, but wouldn't they look weird in the pals' ball legs? Laugh
We can just have them ripped above to give off the illusion. I remember in Pastaria, Utah's ripped jeans were available to use. I wished they brought them with the Freezeria Pack in PLPs; I guess they can still make a comeback as a freebie though.

The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: June 29, 2020, 04:55:33 PM »

Earrings in hat/glasses categories doesn't sound convincing. Imagine when you want to create a lady pal who wears beret,eyeglasses and earrings at the same time but all these items are conflicted

Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Racing through town!

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: June 30, 2020, 09:47:53 AM »

You could download the free Papa Louie Pals app. Wink

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
TFCG4 Info:
Judging applications will open in mid or late December. Player applications will likely follow a few weeks later. Please do not excessively bug me about applications or ask for specific dates.
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: June 30, 2020, 12:47:41 PM »

Earrings in hat/glasses categories doesn't sound convincing. Imagine when you want to create a lady pal who wears beret,eyeglasses and earrings at the same time but all these items are conflicted
if earrings were added, hats and glasses categories would be the best two options, there's no room to add a new category and they wouldn't really fit anywhere else

maybe as accessories?

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

I don’t believe it.

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: June 30, 2020, 02:50:58 PM »

My ideas:
Tie-Dye Shirt
A unibrow
I’ll add more as I think of more
LemonLime
Pizza Topper

Chester is underated

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: July 23, 2020, 05:14:45 PM »

I’d like to see Brody’s smirk, Edoardo’s bored mouth, Kayla’s round eyes and Allan’s monobrow

Known as SourBoy elsewhere

Bias towards Cheeseria despite it being one of the worse Papa games
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: July 24, 2020, 04:57:05 PM »

Yeah, new eyes/mouths would be cool. Also there are STILL duplicate mouth (mouth 1 and 10 are IDENTICAL!!) and eyebrows (Roy/Papa Louie style eyebrows) which is slightly annoying.

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 25, 2020, 05:43:19 AM »

A zebra stripe long skirt maybe?

bye everyone!!!
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: July 27, 2020, 01:25:17 PM »

Here's one more suggestion: Colorful Chain Necklace. I mean, a chain necklace that can be colored with other colors except the classic ones (gold, dull gold, silver, dark grey, tan, white etc)

bye everyone!!!
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: August 14, 2020, 03:06:18 PM »

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but having other customer's hairstyles or similar ones would be nice, you have already added some styles (Chuck's spikes, Mandi's bob, Utah style pigtails, etc.) I'd like to see Gremmie's hair that goes in the character's face LOL. also a super high ponytail like Janana and Ripley, and a low bun like Daniela (someone else definitely mentioned that before) and maybe double buns too.

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
DaniBifort
Sundae Master

hello 7u7

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: August 14, 2020, 04:35:30 PM »

Hey everyone, we're looking for suggestions of character accessories that you'd like to see for custom characters in the Gamerias.  These would be wearable items (not things that characters hold in their hands), so some kind of variations of what we already have now.  Some categories of things we could do would be:

• Body Accessories (like backpacks and purses)
  • Neck Accessories (like bowties and scarves)
  • Arm Accessories (like bracelets and wristbands)
  • Face Accessories (like sunglasses, though I think we have a lot now)

extra 1: neck objects (necklaces, ties, scarfs)
extra 2: back items(backpacks, bags, purses, the skate, capes)
extra 3: varied(Xandra's skirt, pirate bash parrot, aprons from sushiria and pizzeria)all body items(suspenders, jumpsuit)
extra 4:
If there's anything that you'd really wish were available for your custom characters, let us know!  We may pick a few things to add if it seems like it would be popular and useful, and if it would work well with how the accessory system works with the clothes.

UPDATE:
If you also have suggestions for hairstyles (ESPECIALLY for guys), or other things like hats and other clothing items, let us know here too!

I have an idea, what if we could put more than one extra per pal? This is possible if you divide the group of extras like this:

extra 1: neck itens(necklaces, ties, scarfs, loose headphone)
extra 2: back items(backpacks, bags, purse, skateboard, capes)
extra 3: all body items(suspenders, overall)
extra 4: varied(Xandra's skirt, parrot, aprons sushiria and pizzeria, capming baddies sash)

My idea is, btw, you can put one of this things in a only pal, for example, a pal with a parrot, an scarf, an purse and an overall

Note:

for this to work the "suspenders and tie" would be removed and to reproduce it we would have to put a suspender and tie on the pal (obviously)

Koilee and Hacky are my fav bois 7u7 <3
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.