Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   
Print
Author Topic: The Werewolf Game V: The Painter's Museum Lounge  (Read 49831 times)
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2014, 01:25:12 PM »

Yes right :p
7. The TWC has unlimited access to the game topic, even if they're not in the game/lynched. This is to permit "special votes" to be posted. As long as they make their posts with the me code.

The TWC is Baconator and I

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

ahfaz12
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2014, 09:41:55 PM »

Okay sorry TWC. *bows*

LYCH LIVERMONIUM QUICK!
noname
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2014, 04:13:56 AM »

I'm in an alliance with the Seer. Livermorium is green.
ahfaz12
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2014, 05:20:07 AM »

DUSGUISED WOLF KILL HIM
The Real Alien
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »

DUSGUISED WOLF KILL HIM
*facepalm*
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:44 AM »

I do not trust anyone
except dead Nickito, because apparently he did have special powers after all and is not a wolf.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
ahfaz12
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2014, 07:38:54 AM »

I am human who was killed xd

You can trust me
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2014, 08:33:44 AM »

maaaybe. i am skeptical
i trust nickito now

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2014, 11:35:31 AM »

I'm in an alliance with the Seer. Livermorium is green.
Lv did tell me he was a human during night one...

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2014, 12:50:22 PM »

maaaybe. i am skeptical
i trust nickito now
too late Tongue

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »

too late Tongue
yeah, i know... my gut instinct said lynch someone else, but i hopped on the bandwagon like a complete moron. oh well. not that it woulda made a difference unless i convinced everyone else i was right and they were wrong, but then i wasnt sure of it and woulda just sounded silly

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

noname
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »

You guys are making a grave mistake. Soon, I will be laughing from beyond the grave as you guys endure your grave future, which will have you end up in your graves thanks to the wolves, who are very grave about making you suffer.

Sorry, I just wanted to see how many times I could say "grave" in that post.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2014, 05:13:27 PM »

I didnt lynch you. Just sayin' I was never for lynching you. So I would be blameless.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

The Real Alien
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2014, 05:25:32 PM »

Lynch Lv
1-Wrong topic
2-Day already over
ahfaz12
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2014, 09:50:18 PM »

I lynch GigzaPizza for day 3
err... I suggest to lynch him
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.