Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Cofferia?  (Read 3291 times)
TheGatogirll
« on: May 26, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »

So I love coffee, and I thought that it would be cool if there was a Papa's Cofferia, like to make coffee. There could be a brewing station, different types of coffee beans, different mix-ins and flavors, hot chocolate, frappuccinos, cappuccinos, whipped cream options, and more! And maybe once you reach a certain level, you can add side desserts (like croissants, fruit, danishes, etc.), like in Papa's Pancakeria with the addition of drinks once you reached level 15. I think that this idea could go a long way, and I think that it could be a really fun game. Does anyone else think that this would be fun? Please add your thoughts, and spread the word if you want this to be made!
yoshilover99
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:53:10 PM »

Matt and Tony did say they were going to make but had too much trouble so Im sadly againist this.
Diggelett
Pizza Topper

Slyyyy! =)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 05:36:50 PM »

Mmmm with Flan or Puddings Cheesy I Like.
reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:19:42 AM »

Why bother
EyEmPey
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 06:07:11 AM »

I also made a post about a cofferia, so im with you on this one! I think a cofferia would be an awesome game! With all the suggestions you made, I think this game could actually happen. I also really love the "side" desert ideas. And also adding to the side desert idea, (just like in tim hortons) you could choose from a soup or a sandwhich too.
Papalover2190
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 05:37:51 PM »

I love this idea! I <3 coffee so i agree 100% on this idea, i also love all of your ideas for the coffee and especially the side deserts 1!
MatiN
Restaurant Legend

Back of Tomato!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 10:57:54 PM »

Good idea!

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.