Poll
Question: What's your favorite new mechanic so far?
Custom Customers - 4 (44.4%)
Custom Dining Rooms - 2 (22.2%)
More With Stickers - 0 (0%)
Easy Mode - 0 (0%)
Soundtrack/Hugo's Stereo - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's S'More Mia  (Read 74356 times)
PizzaGod!
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 08:51:08 AM »

I like the idea of the game but I don't know if I would play it
Iamtheawesome1
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2016, 06:31:37 AM »

A few weeks ago, I came up with this ideas for, well, Papa's S'moreria but than today I was looking at the forum and found this page. I was going to post my idea on the forum but now I don't know if I should or it might look like I'm copying. Is it okay if I make my own topic for S'moreria?

I'm From The Buckeye State And Proud Wink

LONG LIVE FLIPLINE!!!
QwertyPoo Games
Pizza Topper

Hello Poopies!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2016, 07:05:43 AM »

A few weeks ago, I came up with this ideas for, well, Papa's S'moreria but than today I was looking at the forum and found this page. I was going to post my idea on the forum but now I don't know if I should or it might look like I'm copying. Is it okay if I make my own topic for S'moreria?
Yes you can but put that it is your own version.
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2016, 07:25:25 AM »

That's fine. Try not to use too much of my ideas, though.  Cheesy

Pun not intended but definitely appreciated.

I am on other websites:
Iamtheawesome1
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2016, 08:04:03 AM »

That's fine. Try not to use too much of my ideas, though.  Cheesy
Thank You Cheesy

I'm From The Buckeye State And Proud Wink

LONG LIVE FLIPLINE!!!
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2016, 03:11:51 PM »

Preview: MORE TO THE DINING ROOM

When the Dining Room was introduced in Pastaria, to me it felt just like some sort of gimmick. But now, there's MORE!

First of all: You now have the option of decorating the Dining Room. You can add posters and table ornaments to class it up.

Also: If you get an order right, the main customer (who's ordering the meal) AND their friend will get a customer star. This also works with special recipes that add customer stars. And if you manage to make a meal so bad, the star meter will restart, so will the friend's.

I am on other websites:
PizzaGod!
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2016, 01:10:52 PM »

Preview: MORE TO THE DINING ROOM

When the Dining Room was introduced in Pastaria, to me it felt just like some sort of gimmick. But now, there's MORE!

First of all: You now have the option of decorating the Dining Room. You can add posters and table ornaments to class it up.

Also: If you get an order right, the main customer (who's ordering the meal) AND their friend will get a customer star. This also works with special recipes that add customer stars. And if you manage to make a meal so bad, the star meter will restart, so will the friend's.

That's Cool!
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2016, 02:31:10 PM »

Preview: Easy Mode!!!

Here's something new and different: AN EASY MODE SETTING!

You can change it any time on the menu or you can set it when making a new file.

It changes the game in several ways:
1) Customers are less picky. This also includes Closers and customers with golden Special Recipe envelopes.
2) A customer's order ticket will have their name and face on the top so you can see who's ordering what.
3) A green timer bar will be next to any order ticket. Depending on how high or low the timer bar is will determine the waiting score they will give.

I am on other websites:
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2016, 01:15:08 PM »

Preview: Custom Customers!

You do not know how many times I see comments saying "For the next Gameria, can we make our own customer?" Now, you may.

After all ingredients and customers are unlocked, a screen appears with a silhouette on it. It says, "Wait, who's this? You decide!" You now go into the customer creator, where you make the customer's look and name. Afterwards, you design their order ticket, favorite holiday, and holiday ingredients. You may change it at any time.

I am on other websites:
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2016, 06:25:58 AM »

PREVIEW: NEW CHEF (Poll)

Okay, since Matt is now the chef of this mystery Gameria, we have two options for the male chef.

Carlo Romano, who lost in the finals of MY S'more Mia voting
OR
Austin, who lost in the finals of Papa's Next Chefs 2016.

Vote now on the poll.

I am on other websites:
Comeback King
KCP'20 Runner-Up
Restaurant Master

This feels so weird yet amazing!!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »

The tie is broken by me

KCP 2020 was the best thing ever honestly despite all the drama surrounding it, thank you so much for supporting Karina and appreciating my efforts while I was creating her. I love you all!

Well deserved, James & Kenton, congrats!!!
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2016, 03:33:58 PM »

yay thanks #Carlo lawl

A Red Cube
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

best boi! (by LostMemoriesofYan)

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2016, 09:23:48 PM »

carlo, cuz austin is teenage kid ;p

New Mocharia fanfic: Mocha Loca (contains mild spoilers)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70665.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2016, 06:12:27 AM »

Just an update, the poll is going to close in 5 days, on Sunday, July 24th.

I am on other websites:
Adam P. D.
Forum quizzer
Franchise Owner

Good evening

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2016, 06:02:37 PM »

AND THE WINNER IS CARLO!

Matt is now a regular customer now.

I am on other websites:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.