Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   
Print
Author Topic: TWGIX: The Party of Death Day 7  (Read 57240 times)
The Real Alien
« Reply #435 on: July 06, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »

also, if Mr. L is not artist, that means ~MY~ and CGS were not, they just made alliance with painter, CGS was angel, because he was orange maybe ~MY~ was a painted angel, or he was from another team
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 06, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »

We ARE the artists

noname
« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_qjs_mF51I
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2014, 05:11:50 PM »

Kelpy G is clearly trying to mislead everybody to make his team win here...

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
The Real Alien
« Reply #439 on: July 06, 2014, 05:15:22 PM »

I am sure of what I said previously
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 06, 2014, 07:09:51 PM »

Mr. L: penguino
The Baconator: Mr. L
Rage Mallor: JakeZ
Kelpy G: JakeZ
Awesome Sauce: Mr. L
penguino: JakeZ
Dis Gal XD : penguino
Gatorade_Royalty: penguino

There's kind of a tie
and Rage has yet to vote
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 07:17:22 PM by Nickito » Logged

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Rage Mallor
« Reply #441 on: July 06, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »

Me? Why Me?
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 06, 2014, 07:16:42 PM »

wait
this is what i get for updating TWG when i should be sleeping *facepalm*

we're missing jakez

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 07, 2014, 07:29:42 AM »

Last chance to break the tie before I go to random.org...

ahfaz12
« Reply #444 on: July 07, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »

k lynch JakeZ
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Check out /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 07, 2014, 07:57:17 AM »

Day 7. A week, trapped inside of this party hall. For some reason, no one has even thought of just walking out. Every group must get their revenge... kill that last person...
A few people wanted to lynch JakeZ. Others, penguino. Awesome Sauce just voted for Mr. L. But when a tie happened between JakeZ and penguino... Awesome Sauce had a choice. What to do, what to do?

Awesome Sauce voted for JakeZ. Kelpy G took JakeZ and put him into the lynching machine. JakeZ noticed Kelpy G had a huge grin on his face. JakeZ suddenly died. Kelpy G took off JakeZ's jacket. His shirt was green.
"But... I thought he was the last Gravedigger," Kelpy said, clearly disappointed.
"Ah, the Painter is clever," a disembodied voice said. "Who is that?" The Baconator yelled. "I, Nickito, have trapped you all in here. I have scheduled all of you for the same party at the same time. Why? I like to see people killed..."
"This... this is terrible!" Dis Gal XD shouted. "Dis Gal, you should be the one to talk. You are the murderer of magicmusic and VampireGirl, after all."
"I-I had to avenge the death of Golden.Chocolate and Reporter Pink!" Dis Gal countered. Mr. L and Gatorade_Royalty dragged Dis Gal and lynched her.
At the window, a piece of paper was slipped in. It said
Reporter Pink-Brutal Gangster
Dis Gal XD-Murderous Gangster
Golden.Chocolate-Gangster

"Now, who remembers Day 5?" Nickito asked. Awesome Sauce raised his hand. "That was the day my servant sacrificed himself for me," Awesome Sauce said.
"Well, guess who the knot expert is?" Nickito said. Gatorade_Royalty, trapped, raised her hand in defeat. She then undid the noose to prevent any more deaths.
"Um, Gatorade, I doubt that will stop anything," Nickito said. Rage Mallor picked up Dis Gal's body and took out the knife, still covered with VampireGirl's blood. He threw it at Gatorade, who died instantly. Kelpy G took the knife of Reporter Pink, still lodged in a wall and killed Awesome Sauce. Another piece of paper fell through.
Awesome Sauce-Master
Mr.ClobberingTime-Bodyguard
Gatorade_Royalty-Knot Expert

"Speed this up, please," Nickito said. "Just kill Mr. L and Baconator already!" The Guardian Angels did this.
"Here, take the whole role list!"
Reporter Pink-Brutal Gangster
Dis Gal XD-Murderous Gangster
Golden.Chocolate-Gangster
Awesome Sauce-Master
Mr.ClobberingTime-Bodyguard
Gatorade_Royalty-Knot Expert
Cosmic Gravity Striker-Seer
Mr. L-Painter
~MintyYoshi~-Artist
magicmusic-Confident
Vinnie-Confident
The Baconator-Confident
Kelpy G.-Guardian
Rage Mallor-Angel
penguino-Guardian Angel
JakeZ-Coroner
MooseRelated-Necromancer
VampireGirl12-Gravedigger

Nickito opened the door and walked in with a trophy that said 'MVP'. He looked around. "Kelpy, six times in a row, you guarded Rage. Seriously? penguino and Rage, it was pretty hard for you to do anything, but still, only one of you can be MVP. For organizing the plan to kill JakeZ, the MVP is... KELPY G!"

Kelpy G took his trophy, and the still complete Guardian Angels walked out.

Gangster MVP: Reporter Pink, for killing the Necromancer. This was probably one of the Gangster's biggest problems, so he wins. Also, Dis Gal didn't kill Awesome Sauce.
Master MVP: Awesome Sauce because he actually PM'd me strategy, so I can assume that MCT and Gatorade did absolutely nothing.
Artist MVP: Mr. L for painting smart.
Confident MVP: These guys pretty much split strategy three ways, so The Baconator for staying alive.
Angel MVP: Kelpy G, weren't you listening?
Gravedigger MVP: Actually, none of them did anything, and Moose got banned. So, VampireGirl12 for not deserving her death as much as JakeZ.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.