Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   
Print
Author Topic: The Sims  (Read 137287 times)
Rossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 08, 2018, 11:42:54 AM »

I'm think about restarting my Sims 4 game. I have way to many Sims, some of which aren't even related to my core Sims family. However, I want all of my Sims kids to have the same spouse. But there's a problem. Some of their spouses were introduced after I bought an expansion pack. For example, one of my Sims became an young adult around the time I bought the Cats and Dogs pack, to a Sim who was an adult. But if J restart my game, the spouse Sim will be an adult, and the Sim who got married wouldn't even be born yet. What should I do?

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
sonhyejoos
orbit
Pizza Topper

hyejooooooooooo~

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2018, 01:09:33 PM »

A trailer for a new pack (presumably the sixth expansion) released tomorrow!

This is super exciting as it seems like The Sims 4 may finally be getting a bit of a new life! First, a new career and terrain tools and new celebrity-based pack? It's an exciting time to be a Sims 4 player!  Smiley

stan loona x
Aquarizz
Hello.
Franchise Owner

Creator of Tasha, but who cares?

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 19, 2018, 04:06:00 AM »

Get Famous is very cool!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 19, 2018, 04:16:00 PM »

agreed

We'll be deleting spam posts like that, and for users that continue to intentionally spam topics we will start banning them if it continues.  We've been trying to go easy on everyone with just deleting posts instead of banning, but it seems like people can't take a hint so now there will be bans.  When users are specifically trolling/spamming to provoke users (or provoke us into bans) it's especially annoying and a complete waste of our time having to come here to moderate, so we'll likely just increase the bans to 14-days or 30-days or something so we don't have to deal with any problematic users for a while.
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 26, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »

I downloaded The Sims 4 the other day, and I love it! If anyone's noticed that I didn't post much yesterday, this is why.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Please vote on my FC topic! *sandwich to the head for advertising*
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Mhuahuahuahua!!

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 27, 2019, 07:33:44 AM »

I just wonder anybody make simmers based off Flipline characters?

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 27, 2019, 07:38:39 AM »

People have before. http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=1657.2160

(I've mostly made Miptowners, though. Miptowners and a few other cornflakes.)

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »

New packs have been announced! Hooray I hope the Realm of Magic one will let you turn pre-existing Sims into magic cornflakes, because I've already made Harmony (in fact, she was the first Sim I made.)

Randomness:

-W117

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Mhuahuahuahua!!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 10, 2019, 04:32:00 AM »

New packs have been announced! Hooray I hope the Realm of Magic one will let you turn pre-existing Sims into magic cornflakes, because I've already made Harmony (in fact, she was the first Sim I made.)
Hello,i Wish I could pre-order Island Living if I have enough money Cheesy

Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2019, 12:13:11 PM »

I pre-ordered Island Living. I’m really excited for it!
AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 14, 2019, 08:11:29 AM »

It looks pretty cool, but it's Realm of Magic that I'm really excited about.

Harmony Ironica: Is there a release date yet? Grin

Nope, sorry. Nervous

Harmony Ironica: /-O-\

Just wondering, how many households do you cornflakes usually have going, and about how many Sims are in each one? I currently have 20 marked as played (I usually forget about half of them, though... good thing I play with aging turned off. Laugh), and the average size is about 4.

Randomness:

-W117

Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 14, 2019, 11:53:21 AM »

I liked playing witches in TS2, so Realm of Magic excites me too.

I usually play 4-10 households made by me in a profile and about 6-8 premade households (The Goths, the Landgraabs, etc.)
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 14, 2019, 03:04:17 PM »

i cant WAIT FOR ISLAND LIVING IMMA HAVE M  E R M A I DS

We'll be deleting spam posts like that, and for users that continue to intentionally spam topics we will start banning them if it continues.  We've been trying to go easy on everyone with just deleting posts instead of banning, but it seems like people can't take a hint so now there will be bans.  When users are specifically trolling/spamming to provoke users (or provoke us into bans) it's especially annoying and a complete waste of our time having to come here to moderate, so we'll likely just increase the bans to 14-days or 30-days or something so we don't have to deal with any problematic users for a while.
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Mhuahuahuahua!!

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 14, 2019, 05:19:37 PM »

I have to find a way to earn 300 RMB so that I can make  Utah and Nevada in Sims4  Shocked

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 17, 2019, 04:26:50 AM »

One thing that annoys me about the Seasons pack is that certain premade cornflakes keep thinking they're immune to cold weather, clearly forgetting the last 87 times I had to invite them in so they wouldn't freeze to death. *cough Katrina Caliente cough*

In other news, I just witnessed my first alien abduction. How are your games going?

Randomness:

-W117

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.