Poll
Question: Which statement best describes your religious beliefs?
I am very devout religiously. - 9 (10.2%)
I am religious, but not very devout. - 21 (23.9%)
I am religious, but moreso only in name. - 9 (10.2%)
I am not religious, but I am still spiritual. - 18 (20.5%)
I am not religious or spiritual at all. - 31 (35.2%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 684   
Print
Author Topic: All About You (RECOMMEND NEW POLL)  (Read 870353 times)
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #10080 on: December 30, 2019, 03:24:30 PM »

A lot of people think OCD means you want everything to be organised, but it's just being obsessive about a certain thing that runs in a pattern. One of my friends always has red and patchy hands, because of OCD — she is obsessive about washing her hands to that point.
Ocean Drive
Cute Jeans
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #10081 on: December 30, 2019, 04:19:41 PM »

Yeah. I know someone with OCD who is really messy, not neat at all. I think OCD is a metal illness people don't know enough about.
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: December 31, 2019, 10:27:19 AM »

I have a big weight that I need to get off of my chest.

Spoiler:
Six and a half years ago, I was formally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the Autism Spectrum. However, I am apparently high-functioning because I was only spent a couple of years in special education classes (could've technically counted as preschool, I think. My memory doesn't serve me the best. As for my brother, he has severe autism, however, and is annoying to me and my parents sometimes.

I'm not saying my condition is the cause of past behavior. I don't justify my behavior with my condition. My past actions were due to immaturity and poor decision making. I don't care if you don't believe me. I just need to let you all know since I've grown closer to you all throughout my time on here. I promise not to bring it up again unless I absolutely have to.

I apologize if you are in any way offended.

First, I'd like to apologise for not replying sooner. I'm not that good at talking about serious topics, so I was worried about saying the wrong thing.

And second, I remember you saying something about this on The Next Poster (before it got cleared), and you seemed kind of self-conscious about it. Seeing you openly share this with the forum shows how much you've changed for the better since you joined, and I'm proud of you for it. Smiley

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #10083 on: December 31, 2019, 05:08:12 PM »

First, I'd like to apologise for not replying sooner. I'm not that good at talking about serious topics, so I was worried about saying the wrong thing.

And second, I remember you saying something about this on The Next Poster (before it got cleared), and you seemed kind of self-conscious about it. Seeing you openly share this with the forum shows how much you've changed for the better since you joined, and I'm proud of you for it. Smiley

Thanks, AyKooChao. Nervous

DuckHunt MegaMan Fan
Autistic User
Restaurant Star

Mega Man and Duck Hunt can be my fictional BFFs

View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: December 31, 2019, 11:01:15 PM »

IN ONE HOUR IT IS 2020! IN MY LOCATION!
https://youtu.be/4pO2IXliEno

Mega Man is my 1st favorite character and Duck Hunt is my 2nd favorite character!
The word “DuckHunt” in my new username doesn’t mean I like actual duck hunting. I am just the fan of the two characters which are the dog and duck. I think fictional characters exist in another dimension and I wish that I could travel to fictional dimensions with a coding tablet.
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64400.0
PeppermintSoda
Dancing with a Stranger
Sundae Master

walk me home in the dead of night

View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: January 07, 2020, 07:01:08 PM »

I kinda feel like I have autism/ADHD, but I can't really tell since I haven't gotten a diagnosis at all, given how messy I can get and how I can't seem to take care of myself properly.

Yeah. I know someone with OCD who is really messy, not neat at all. I think OCD is a metal illness people don't know enough about.
That's true. I think Turtles All the Way Down helped see, as realistically as possible, what it was like for a person to have OCD.

violin playing intensifies

"The world is full of pretty things!" – Whipped Cream Cookie, Cookie Run

Find me at http://twitter.com/peppermintsodaa ; ask for Discord username
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #10086 on: January 12, 2020, 02:17:59 PM »

I have a big weight that I need to get off of my chest.

Spoiler:
Six and a half years ago, I was formally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the Autism Spectrum. However, I am apparently high-functioning because I was only spent a couple of years in special education classes (could've technically counted as preschool, I think. My memory doesn't serve me the best. As for my brother, he has severe autism, however, and is annoying to me and my parents sometimes.

I'm not saying my condition is the cause of past behavior. I don't justify my behavior with my condition. My past actions were due to immaturity and poor decision making. I don't care if you don't believe me. I just need to let you all know since I've grown closer to you all throughout my time on here. I promise not to bring it up again unless I absolutely have to.

I apologize if you are in any way offended.

Whoa, me too! Though I never suspected you to have Asperger's too. I guess it just goes to show that you can't always tell. And why would people get offended over you having autism? If people get offended over something like that, it's their fault, not yours. Don't worry too much about it. And I understand how hard it can be to talk so openly about something like this, I've been there myself. I'd like to be encouraging now, but I don't want it to come out wrong, which is a genuine possibility given my autism and resulting lack of social skills. If you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask. Not that I'm saying you'll need it, you seem to be doing just fine. Geez, this is coming out entirely wrong, isn't it?

I kinda feel like I have autism/ADHD, but I can't really tell since I haven't gotten a diagnosis at all, given how messy I can get and how I can't seem to take care of myself properly.

I am autistic and I am proud. (also trying to change. Difficulty=Hard)

So many people talking about their autism all of a sudden! I never knew there were so many others on this forum!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: January 14, 2020, 08:11:54 PM »

I wonder how many people here would be angry that the FTC disabled comments on apparently kid friendly videos on YouTube. 

And you can add me into that. 

They're doing that just for the money, not because children are "too young."
Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: January 15, 2020, 07:12:19 AM »

They're doing that just for the money, not because children are "too young."

Maybe,  but I feel like it's more a act of malicious compliance.  YouTube is purposely trying to become they me more mature so that they can continue targeting.  They're putting anything that simply looks like it's kids stuff away under a lock and key,  and hoping that creators will fight to either get COPPA removed.before Youtube becomes a place of people swearing like a sailor.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: January 15, 2020, 07:52:24 PM »

Maybe,  but I feel like it's more a act of malicious compliance.  YouTube is purposely trying to become they me more mature so that they can continue targeting.  They're putting anything that simply looks like it's kids stuff away under a lock and key,  and hoping that creators will fight to either get COPPA removed.before Youtube becomes a place of people swearing like a sailor.
Do you talk about literally anything other than COPPA?
Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: January 16, 2020, 08:33:13 AM »

Do you talk about literally anything other than COPPA?

Dude.  That's the whole reason I came over here, why wouldn't I talk about it? Also,  I talked about my favorite movie in the "movies."  area,  and in the spoiler I mentioned the comments I made before COPPA started,  so yeah, I talk about other stuff. 
Ianiant
Sushi Chef
Better Than Papa!

Markus for The FC Games 3

View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: January 18, 2020, 08:55:53 PM »

I'm hypersensitive to strong smells to the point where it gives me a headache.

iRossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

Bring back Wendy’s Wheels!

View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: January 18, 2020, 08:59:02 PM »

We should make a poll on whether people think if water is wet or not

Please sign this petition to bring back Wendy’s Wheels!!!! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66739.0
Other Links:
Check out my Fan Game, Papa’s Saladeria! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65687.0
Please ask me anything! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24254.0
Vote in the Worst Customer Tournament! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66766.0
Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Nellie - 3/26/2020
David Wallace - 5/1/2020
Deano - 5/1/2020
Dark Deano - 5/6/2020
Gondola 500 Icon - 5/12/2020
Deano - 5/18/2020
Wendy from Wendy’s Wheels - 5/23/2020
winter
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: January 18, 2020, 09:29:45 PM »

i agree with this

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti
Nobody
Restaurant Legend

#GiveUsColored BeltBucklesPLP

View Profile
« Reply #10094 on: January 28, 2020, 04:58:01 PM »

We should make a poll on whether people think if water is wet or not
The answer is no. You can't change my mind.

Some Quotes:
it tastes like cathedrals
I won't go into detail but because of Drakson James is no longer alive. There were supposed to only be 2 new customers in Cheeseria to Go: Mesa and Kasey O. To get in Drakson killed James and took his spot at Rank 30. Matt/Tony scrambled and found a replacement James so we wouldn't notice, but we did...
Mr. Bombolony is always watching.

Mr. Bombolony heard that.

Mr. Bombolony did not like that.

Ooh brain cells yum yum gobble gobble gobble yummy yummy in my tummy
The counting games have a purpose, to count. 
F L I P E L I N E  S T U D I O S
And on the 7th day, the Bible said he chilled. Cool
Once I dreamed that I got another pet guinea pig, but they scooped the guinea pigs out of a tank of water with a fishnet.
I have a crush on your house!
because bleep stands for bleep
Twerking pose
How friendly of her
BBQ ruined my life
it's also about to be america the home of the dead
WHAT A WILLIN IT WHAT OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Evelyn is 4
im pretty easy to find, my profile says my location
what i do have is the number of bagels you're going to be stuffed with before   kicked out of the store
((Tanner Couch
Lucy Lamp
Cristina Coffee Table
Azaleah Armchair
Fleur Pot
Destiny Desk))
oh. ok i'll go wash my eyes and come back
Malo [Apr 28 04:34 PM]:   I’m a MarshMalo
Cryptonite [May 05 09:59 PM]:   mooooooo
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58368.0
FC archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64638.0
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 684   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.