Poll
Question: Which statement best describes your religious beliefs?
I am very devout religiously. - 9 (10.2%)
I am religious, but not very devout. - 21 (23.9%)
I am religious, but moreso only in name. - 9 (10.2%)
I am not religious, but I am still spiritual. - 18 (20.5%)
I am not religious or spiritual at all. - 31 (35.2%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684   
Print
Author Topic: All About You (RECOMMEND NEW POLL)  (Read 872020 times)
BonaquaFan
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sundae Master

i stan water bottle

View Profile
« Reply #10230 on: May 09, 2020, 11:52:05 AM »

I hope you do not mind if I write about myself too. I want you to know more about me more.

All information (I would call it even a biography) will be here, if you are interested then you can look.  Wink

About Me:
My Name and Surname: Ruslan Uskov
Nationality: Russian (but I am a mixed breed of Russian and Azerbaijani, but also have Iranian and Moldovan roots)
Orientation: Homosexual (who cares, but I will write here anyway)
Pet: Cat (Siamese, which is mixed with another breed)
My mother lives and works in Moscow (the capital of Russia) since she was 16, having moved from her native country Azerbaijan. A few years later, through her friend, she met my father, and a year later they got married, and six months later I was born. When I was 4 years old they stopped living together, and I lived with my grandmother (My parents officially divorced only 4 years after that, when I was 8). I ended up in kindergarten and first grade in the village where my grandmother lived, and then I moved to my mother in Moscow, where I still live. I finished elementary school, and then secondary. I'm studying right now in graduating class, after which I can either go to college or stay at school for another 2 years. I plan to go to college, because the requirements at my school are too high to continue studying in it. I plan to do design or learn how to work with music programs.

My Avatars
Spoiler:
08/22/19: "Norman Bleeping Rockwell!" Album
08/26/19: Sam (My FC)
09/11/19: Drakson <3
09/13/19: "Charli" Album (and banned lmao)
10/14/19: Charli XCX - White Mercedes MV
12/23/19: L I E Z E L
02/20/20: Yeule again
05/08/20: Xandra
05/27/20: Bonaqua

The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #10231 on: May 09, 2020, 07:13:57 PM »

Here is all about me:

Description: Skinny, African-American, blonde “Kaleb” hair, skinny legs, skinny arms.

Favorite Food: Sushi or Chakalaka

Is it okay to share this? Spoiler just in case (some people here may not approve of me Pensive)
Spoiler:
Sexuality: Gay
Spoiler:
Dating: Yes

Pets: 2. Guinea Pig and Dog

Favorite Traveling spot: South Africa (This is where my family comes from)

Favorite Season: Summer cuz it’s mah birthday
I hope you do not mind if I write about myself too. I want you to know more about me more.

All information (I would call it even a biography) will be here, if you are interested then you can look.  Wink

About Me:
Nationality: Russian (but I am a mixed breed of Russian and Azerbaijani, but also have Iranian and Moldovan roots)
My mother lives and works in Moscow (the capital of Russia) since she was 16, having moved from her native country Azerbaijan. A few years later, through her friend, she met my father, and a year later they got married, and six months later I was born. When I was 4 years old they stopped living together, and I lived with my grandmother (My parents officially divorced only 4 years after that, when I was 8). I ended up in kindergarten and first grade in the village where my grandmother lived, and then I moved to my mother in Moscow, where I still live. I finished elementary school, and then secondary. I'm studying right now in graduating class, after which I can either go to college or stay at school for another 2 years. I plan to go to college, because the requirements at my school are too high to continue studying in it. I plan to do design or learn how to work with music programs.
You guys seem like such cool people! I like hearing about people’s lives

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Good Luck Competitors

View Profile
« Reply #10232 on: May 09, 2020, 08:35:11 PM »

Here is all about me:

Description: Skinny, African-American, blonde “Kaleb” hair, skinny legs, skinny arms.

Favorite Food: Sushi or Chakalaka

Is it okay to share this? Spoiler just in case (some people here may not approve of me Pensive)
Spoiler:
Sexuality: Gay
Spoiler:
Dating: Yes

Pets: 2. Guinea Pig and Dog

Favorite Traveling spot: South Africa (This is where my family comes from)

Favorite Season: Summer cuz it’s mah birthday
I jus realized you’re dating while I still have yet to date anyone lol

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #10233 on: May 10, 2020, 06:28:27 AM »

About Me:
Алло, очень интересно! Твоя мама мусульманка? Я был в Азербайджане, но не в России. Хотишь эмигрировать из России из-за сексуальность, или чувствуешь, что Москва принимает столько, сколько тебе нужно? Извини если эти вопросы слишком серьезные.
Spumoni
Jello? More like Hello
Papa's Assistant

Happy Pride Month!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10234 on: May 11, 2020, 08:48:01 AM »

Google Classroom has taken over my life

Long Signature:
Hi! I enjoy creating OCs, Playing Flipline Games, Doing arts, and just living your normal quarantine life.

Be sure to check Out my FC
List and QnA topic!

QnA’s you don’t need to ask:
Favorite Papa’s Game: Donuteria
Favorite Customers: Carlo Elle Roy Moes
Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #10235 on: May 11, 2020, 09:27:12 AM »

I'm slacking on my projects a bit. I spend most of my days watching Youtube, going on Twitter, playing games on Roblox and Town of Salem, and sometimes at the end of the day I watch a movie with my parents. I also signed out a lot of books before the library closed, so at 2:45 every day I go up and read a chapter of the novel I'm on, and after that I either play on my 3DS or my Wii.

The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10236 on: May 31, 2020, 04:44:33 PM »

Things about me:
19 years old.
I can't get along with people, whether it would be in real life or online.
I'm very bad at literally everything, despite me practicing every single day. Nothing works out for me. I have no natural talent or skill in anything at all.
I tend to think I am better than everyone else in this world, despite the previous statement.
I'm pessimistic about everything. There isn't anything that excites me or makes me happy.
I'm arguably the laziest person ever. I'm very lazy to do anything. I'm also very disorganized as well.
I use my phone and computer while laying on my bed every day. I have nothing else to do as well as I'm extremely addicted to them.
I can't find a job for whatever reason. No employer has accepted me yet.
I speak to myself and hallucinations more than to actual people.
I don't sleep for very long hours as well as start sleeping between 11 PM - 2 AM.
I criticize a lot of things, especially popular ones. Not because they're popular, it's because I don't understand the popularity behind them.
I get angry very easily, and if I do get angry, I get extremely angry. There isn't anything I can do about it.
I'm a realist. I view things as they are rather than viewing things outside of what's seen.
I will always claim that life has no objective meaning whatsoever and that's perfectly normal.
I find living life to be completely pointless and a waste of time. Life is just too long.
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #10237 on: June 01, 2020, 05:31:43 AM »

I am the exact opposite of all these! However, I am not 91.
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10238 on: June 01, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »

I am the exact opposite of all these! However, I am not 91.

I didn't say I was 91.
Hanako
Kawaii
Franchise Owner

uwu

View Profile
« Reply #10239 on: June 01, 2020, 11:09:23 AM »

I didn't say I was 91.
r/woooosh

Social Media:
MAL:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/ChuuMin
Twitter:
@QuartzChan
Discord:
silverwintersnowgirl#9795
Reddit:
u/WinterQuartzicle

My Q&A!- http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64448.0
The Gameria Expert
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #10240 on: June 01, 2020, 11:29:17 AM »

r/woooosh

What does r/woooosh have to do with this?
Cacti
Nobody
Restaurant Legend

#GiveUsColored BeltBucklesPLP

View Profile
« Reply #10241 on: June 01, 2020, 11:41:36 AM »

Abu: I'm the complete opposite of you.

Opposite of 19 years old = 91 years old.

Abu is not 91. Abu made a joke about that. You missed the joke and therefore were woooshed.

Hope this helps.

Some Quotes:
it tastes like cathedrals
I won't go into detail but because of Drakson James is no longer alive. There were supposed to only be 2 new customers in Cheeseria to Go: Mesa and Kasey O. To get in Drakson killed James and took his spot at Rank 30. Matt/Tony scrambled and found a replacement James so we wouldn't notice, but we did...
Mr. Bombolony is always watching.

Mr. Bombolony heard that.

Mr. Bombolony did not like that.

Ooh brain cells yum yum gobble gobble gobble yummy yummy in my tummy
The counting games have a purpose, to count. 
F L I P E L I N E  S T U D I O S
And on the 7th day, the Bible said he chilled. Cool
Once I dreamed that I got another pet guinea pig, but they scooped the guinea pigs out of a tank of water with a fishnet.
I have a crush on your house!
because bleep stands for bleep
Twerking pose
How friendly of her
BBQ ruined my life
it's also about to be america the home of the dead
WHAT A WILLIN IT WHAT OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Evelyn is 4
im pretty easy to find, my profile says my location
what i do have is the number of bagels you're going to be stuffed with before   kicked out of the store
((Tanner Couch
Lucy Lamp
Cristina Coffee Table
Azaleah Armchair
Fleur Pot
Destiny Desk))
oh. ok i'll go wash my eyes and come back
Malo [Apr 28 04:34 PM]:   I’m a MarshMalo
Cryptonite [May 05 09:59 PM]:   mooooooo
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=58368.0
FC archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64638.0
Tamatim
Enjoying Dream Team
Better Than Papa!

TomatoAvatarForever

View Profile
« Reply #10242 on: June 01, 2020, 11:44:39 AM »

Alright here's about me:

- 13.5 aged boy
- Tomato
- Kinda short and too thin for my age, I weigh 25 kg or something Embarrassed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Stan Loona
Blinding Lights
Food Critic

#GiveUsColored BeltBucklesPLP

View Profile
« Reply #10243 on: June 01, 2020, 12:04:07 PM »

stuff about me too

-15 years old.
-I live in the state of North Carolina (It's too hot here please take me away from this humid hellscape Exasperated).
-About to finish being a freshman (My birth date is the main reason I'm not a sophomore currently).
-I'm left handed.
-I'm 5'9", like two inches off from being the tallest in my family.
-Dark brown hair.
-Favorite color is orange.
-Favorite food is a tie between pancakes and mac & cheese.
-Favorite musical artist is either The Weeknd or The Beatles.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:16:54 PM by Stan Loona » Logged

KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Restaurant Star

Wally is da bess waifu

View Profile
« Reply #10244 on: June 01, 2020, 01:37:05 PM »

Alright here's about me:

- 13.5 aged boy
- Tomato
- Kinda short and too thin for my age, I weigh 25 kg or something Embarrassed
Wow, you’re pretty heavy for a tomato.

Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.