Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Freezeria Discussion  (Read 187591 times)
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »

I wonder if she will die after that.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2012, 10:08:31 PM »

I have five customers to unlock

I played it a lot when it first came out
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 02:41:13 AM »

Man, e.y. is really good at this game, he got a perfect on Pauly.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

Back to the old profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 06:10:25 AM »

Thanks, Adam! Smiley I had invented a specific method to improve the Topping Scores of challenging customers like Big Pauly, Akari and Tony. Instead of putting the left topping completely to the left or the right topping completely to the right (even boygenius88 has done the same mistake), I put them as near to the middle topping as possible; which results in a much higher topping score than usual (a topping score of 97% instead of a 90% in Ninjoy's order, for example).

Long Signature:
I don't like to brag, but these are worth writing as a signature:

Papa's Cheeseria: Rank 93
Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Donuteria: Rank 222 (All Rare Prizes won + Reached Day 200 + All clothes purchased + All badges earned)
Papa's Pastaria: Rank 162 (Name predicted + Reached Day 200)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Rank 150 (Reached Day 200+) + Unlocked Papa Louie in the PERFECT second playthrough
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Rank 122 + Unlocked Papa Louie in the near-perfect second playthrough
Jacksmith: Level 101 (Dudley defeated + All 136 beasts discovered + All Epic Weapons crafted at least 3 times)
Papa's Wingeria: Rank 90 (Reached Day 200+)
Papa's Pancakeria: Rank 52
Papa's Freezeria: Rank 64 (Reached Day 200+)
Papa's Taco Mia!: Rank 55
Papa's Burgeria: Rank 61
Papa's Pizzeria: Rank 49
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: 100% complete (All 36 Kongregate Coins collected)
Cactus McCoy: 100% complete
Cactus McCoy 2: 100% complete

I'm also the creator of Cactus McCoy Wiki.

My prediction of Papa's Pastaria:

My guess is that it will have to do with pasta, as it's seemingly the only type of meal in the Italian cuisine that hasn't been used by Flipline Studios. I can already think of the name being "Papa's Pastaria".
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 06:12:41 AM »

Thanks, Adam! Smiley I had invented a specific method to improve the Topping Scores of challenging customers like Big Pauly, Akari and Tony. Instead of putting the left topping completely to the left or the right topping completely to the right (even boygenius88 has done the same mistake), I put them as near to the middle topping as possible; which results in a much higher topping score than usual (a topping score of 97% instead of a 90% in Ninjoy's order, for example).
Wow, you are him!

Thanks, I shall do that... Smiley

sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »

Wow, you are him!
Thanks, I shall do that... Smiley
I'm posting this picture for you to have a better understanding of how you should do the topping of a sundae:

* toppingexample.jpg (18.26 KB, 145x281 - viewed 586 times.)

Long Signature:

Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Donuteria: Rank 222 (All Rare Prizes won + Reached Day 200 + All clothes purchased + All badges earned)
Papa's Cupcakeria: Rank 150 (Reached Day 200+) + Unlocked Papa Louie in the PERFECT second playthrough
Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!: 100% complete (50/50 warp keys + 28/28 customers + 48/48 badges)
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Rank 122 + Unlocked Papa Louie in the near-perfect second playthrough
Jacksmith: Level 101 (Dudley defeated + All 136 beasts discovered + All Epic Weapons crafted at least 3 times)
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!: 100% complete (All 36 Kongregate Coins collected)

My guess is that it will have to do with pasta, as it's seemingly the only type of meal in the Italian cuisine that hasn't been used by Flipline Studios. I can already think of the name being "Papa's Pastaria".
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »

Alrighty then. =)

Do you have to put them in order?

sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 10:39:42 AM »

Alrighty then. =)

That changes. In orders that require three different types of topping you should first put the middle topping and then the left and right toppings very near to it. Despite you do that, it's impossible to get a 100% topping on orders like these and the maximum percentage you can obtain is 97%. Sadly, that also includes Papa Louie.

In toppings whose left and right toppings are the same and the middle topping is different (such as Tony's or Big Pauly's), put the left and right toppings very nearly first, then include the middle topping between (and also in front of) those two toppings. And ta-dah! A "PERFECT!" from Tony! For sensible toppings like gummy onions (like Maggie's), however, you need to put the left and right onions first and leave a little space between them as you do that. Drop the middle topping onto this space to get your 100% topping.

I know I've written too long but I also want to mention how to do the toppings of customers like Doan and Georgito (As there are only middle and right toppings in their order). Put the Creameo as the right topping first and then include the cherry near (or almost in front of) it. And here's another "PERFECT!" order you've earned.

Hope that helps! Wink
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:42:55 AM by sehzadei » Logged

Long Signature:

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 10:42:40 AM »

Ahh, thanks. I was having trouble on Maggie before, and also remembered getting perfect on Doan often. Wink

Vinnie
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »

Alrighty then. =)

That changes. In orders that require three different types of topping you should first put the middle topping and then the left and right toppings very near to it. Despite you do that, it's impossible to get a 100% topping on orders like these and the maximum percentage you can obtain is 97%. Sadly, that also includes Papa Louie.

In toppings whose left and right toppings are the same and the middle topping is different (such as Tony's or Big Pauly's), put the left and right toppings very nearly first, then include the middle topping between (and also in front of) those two toppings. And ta-dah! A "PERFECT!" from Tony! For sensible toppings like gummy onions (like Maggie's), however, you need to put the left and right onions first and leave a little space between them as you do that. Drop the middle topping onto this space to get your 100% topping.

I know I've written too long but I also want to mention how to do the toppings of customers like Doan and Georgito (As there are only middle and right toppings in their order). Put the Creameo as the right topping first and then include the cherry near (or almost in front of) it. And here's another "PERFECT!" order you've earned.

Hope that helps! Wink

Can you upload a video demonstrating this?
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »

Maybe that shall be easier to explain! =)

ewn
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2012, 09:44:39 PM »

Alrighty then. =)

Hope that helps! Wink
YAY! Thank you!
sehzadei
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2012, 10:17:47 PM »

Alrighty then. =)

Hope that helps! Wink

Can you upload a video demonstrating this?

Maybe I can upload a video from my YouTube account ("SehzadeiTheSecond"), but I don't have the time to do that right now. Plus, I do have my own playthroughs of Papa's Eateria series in my channel (from Papa's Pizzeria to Wingeria) as videos. Probably the one for Papa's Freezeria could help a little bit.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:20:08 PM by sehzadei » Logged

Long Signature:

French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »

I have a very fail three-part video of the day I unlocked Maggie.

My cousin is not a very good cameraman Bored
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:01:31 PM by nerdybirdy11 » Logged
French them
professional swoocer
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »

I'MSORRYBUTIDON'THAVEITONYOUTUBEIONLYHAVEITONMY3DS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.