Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   
Print
Author Topic: Impersonate the user above you  (Read 14714 times)
Shawnaisus
C'mon, Kingsley...
Franchise Owner

Robby, Gremmie, and Captain Cori! ♥

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:49 PM »

I have 341 posts!

Forum Friends:
Spoiler:
Thorton
Solysz
Liam810
arachnidsGrip
LordOfTheBling
Windowswind123
ElesaVolt55
Blazing Jenny
Ibuki
~Mioda-Kotoko~
VampireGirl12
Alex Turner
Zero
Kawaii Marshmallow
Tiramisu Espresso
Lpcarver
The @rtist
Shipping:
Spoiler:
YOU KNOW WHAT?!  I CAN'T DO THIS WITH EVRYBODY CRACK SHIPPING, AND WHO I SHIP MY SELF WITH CHANGE LIKE PMS!!  HECK, IM A GIRL AND WANT TO SHIP MYSELF WITH CAPTAIN CORI NOW!!!

FCs:
Spoiler:
Shawna (based off of myself): Shawna is a very light-hearted tennage girl,  who always dreamed of moving to Calypso Island.  One day she found S.S. Louie tickets in her mail box with an offer to move to Calypso Island.   She gladly accepted this offer.  Three weeks later,  she moved to the island, where she loves to enjoy sundaes,  sip fizzo, and get a tan with her best friend Captain Cori and boyfriend Gremmie!

Pinky: Pinky is a very feminine teenage girl.  She absolutely loves the color pink. Her mom always put her in pink clothes as a baby. Pinky got so use to the color, she started to dye her hair pink at the age of 10, and buys more hair dye than she uses.  She even got her name legally changed from Chole to Pinky!
GregofKiev
MY LIFE FOR RENDER
Franchise Owner

RENDER'S LOVE, RENDER'S LIFE!

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 22, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »

C'mon, Kingsley, pick my late entry!

Blocko Head GregofKiev can not into signature Sad

and unification :-(
Shawnaisus
C'mon, Kingsley...
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 22, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »

C'mon, Kingsley, pick my late entry!
MY ENTRY WAS NOT LATE!!! Angry

I like accusing Shawna of sumitting a late entry.

Forum Friends:
Spoiler:
Thorton
Solysz
Liam810
arachnidsGrip
LordOfTheBling
Windowswind123
ElesaVolt55
Blazing Jenny
Ibuki
~Mioda-Kotoko~
VampireGirl12
Alex Turner
Zero
Kawaii Marshmallow
Tiramisu Espresso
Lpcarver
The @rtist
Shipping:
Spoiler:
YOU KNOW WHAT?!  I CAN'T DO THIS WITH EVRYBODY CRACK SHIPPING, AND WHO I SHIP MY SELF WITH CHANGE LIKE PMS!!  HECK, IM A GIRL AND WANT TO SHIP MYSELF WITH CAPTAIN CORI NOW!!!

FCs:
Spoiler:
Shawna (based off of myself): Shawna is a very light-hearted tennage girl,  who always dreamed of moving to Calypso Island.  One day she found S.S. Louie tickets in her mail box with an offer to move to Calypso Island.   She gladly accepted this offer.  Three weeks later,  she moved to the island, where she loves to enjoy sundaes,  sip fizzo, and get a tan with her best friend Captain Cori and boyfriend Gremmie!

Pinky: Pinky is a very feminine teenage girl.  She absolutely loves the color pink. Her mom always put her in pink clothes as a baby. Pinky got so use to the color, she started to dye her hair pink at the age of 10, and buys more hair dye than she uses.  She even got her name legally changed from Chole to Pinky!
Thorton
Factory Head Thorton
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 22, 2014, 06:13:14 PM »

"Vote for Pinky <3!"

I would say that my FC's win a match, like, 36% of the time.

Thank you for voting Mohomed in Prince Boy! I am glad that I have won a match in the Finals!
My FC's:
Mohomed Al-Ajoori: A 22-year old young man who is very intelligent. He lives in Frostfield, where he goes to the Mallow University, but moved from the far away war-torn country of Shourpanistan. He has been scarred by the violence he saw there, and because of how they had to save food there he has a very small appetite and minor anorexia because of this. On weekends he dates his girlfriend, Trishna, and sometimes he hangs out on campus with his best friend Feyaletivi. He is glad to have been crowned Flipline's Prince for Season 1.

Lizzy Karoma: A pretty 17-year old teen who lives in Tastyville. She goes to Tastyville Local High, and her family is from the Calypso Islands, a few islands in the Caribbean. Her wardrobe has clothes of all styles and colours, and she is always looking out for the next heart-throb. For now, she has a crush on D.J Honey Buster.

Feya Ivanovich: A 23-year old young man who lives in Frostfield. He also studies at the Mallow University, and hails from Borshstan, a small country in Asia, where he lived for most of his life. He loves running, and is very active. He is friends with Mohomed, surprisingly, as they have almost nothing in common. Feya has had his name changed from Feyaletivi.

Julius Gonzal: A bright 17-year old teen from the Calypso Islands, who lives in Starlight City. He goes to the Star-Bright High School, but he doesn't get too good grades. His dream is to be a singer, and he has a very good singing voice. Sometimes, though, he thinks up of many other jobs that are good for him, including a doctor. The reason is because his Father is also a doctor. His Father is friends with Castle Chaves, and Julius looks up to him at times.

Gabriella Bena-Venice: Gabriella is a hard-working cleaning maid 54 years of age from Calypso Island. She immigrated to BurgerBurgh after the Calypso Revolution in 1977, and quickly found a job to support her family. She loved being a cleaning maid, and that is what she is to this day. Her Mistress is none other than the famed author Emma.

Kee-Yung Shin: Currently N/A.
Shawnaisus
C'mon, Kingsley...
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:25 PM »

I would say that my FCs win a match, like 36% of the time.

Forum Friends:
Spoiler:
Thorton
Solysz
Liam810
arachnidsGrip
LordOfTheBling
Windowswind123
ElesaVolt55
Blazing Jenny
Ibuki
~Mioda-Kotoko~
VampireGirl12
Alex Turner
Zero
Kawaii Marshmallow
Tiramisu Espresso
Lpcarver
The @rtist
Shipping:
Spoiler:

FCs:
Spoiler:

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   
Print
Jump to: