Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818   
Print
Author Topic: Forum Records  (Read 1425427 times)
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #12240 on: November 19, 2018, 07:03:48 PM »

No it just means I left the discord server for a while, for non-forum-related reasons

Love lovely peaches 4ever
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The Peppa Jack! The classic!

View Profile
« Reply #12241 on: November 19, 2018, 07:08:46 PM »

Brother E: I know, I'm just telling you what Brother Z meant. Wink

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0

Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
The color of mood is blue
Цвет настрое
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #12242 on: November 19, 2018, 07:41:42 PM »

Im so confused, why do you keep winking

Цвет настроения синий. Внутри Martini, а в руках бикини.
Под песню «Синий иней» она так чувствует себя Богиней.
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/26jx4ukz6vt Vote for Leila, Sveta and Aria!
Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #12243 on: November 19, 2018, 07:49:28 PM »

Wink

Love lovely peaches 4ever
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #12244 on: November 19, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »

Brother E: Cinnablob Wink Just to make assurance. Wink

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!

Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #12245 on: November 19, 2018, 07:53:58 PM »

if Wink you Wink know Wink what Wink I Wink mean

JEBZ Komics [Sep 16 08:19 PM]:   Brother E: Since our parents are talking about plumbing, we don't want to add to the stress.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #12246 on: November 19, 2018, 08:03:36 PM »

Brother E: Yes Wink Wink that's  Wink Wink what Wink  I  mean.
(My eyes hurt from winking. Dizzy)

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!

The color of mood is blue
Цвет настрое
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: November 19, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »

if Wink you Wink know Wink what Wink I Wink mean
Sexy

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/26jx4ukz6vt Vote for Leila, Sveta and Aria!
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: November 19, 2018, 10:00:56 PM »

Wink spicy Wink

Joe stans LOONA:
Do you stan Loona?
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly?
I do stan Loona and stream Butterfly.
AskJoe [Sep 10 06:03 PM]:   I stan Loona & stream Butterfly.
Lil Nas Flex [Sep 10 06:33 PM]:   Let's all Stan Loona together
Abu
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #12249 on: November 20, 2018, 05:15:56 AM »

Wink

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
A Red Cube
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #12250 on: November 20, 2018, 07:31:26 AM »

(;
no?

A Red Cube
Soup Mia
Wii Sports Legend
Restaurant Legend

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: November 20, 2018, 02:45:10 PM »

N Wink o Wink

Stan bleep:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #12252 on: November 20, 2018, 04:05:26 PM »

More stuff will be added later. For now, here's most of the A-M entries.

Adam
The most well-known name for Cypher, who is the forum's top poster.

Admin
The admins on this forum are Matt and Tony. They run Flipline Studios and help to keep the blog and forum in order. See also Mod.

Alt
Short for Alternate Account. This is when someone activates more than one account at the same time. See also Papl.

Angry Tohru
A meme which started when a few forumers posted pictures of Tohru's reaction to a bad taco. See also Bad Clover.

Army
When two or more forumers match a part of their profile, they start an army. Armies often have names and they are usually known throughout the forum.

Bad Clover
The not-so-popular second version of Angry Tohru.

Ban
If someone does something really bad on the forum, they might be banned. Bans can last anywhere from a day to a year, depending on what had happened.

Blog
http://www.flipline.com/blog/.

Board
When you go to the main homepage of the forum, there are clickable links with titles such as gamerias, forum games, fan fiction, etc. These are called the boards and each board has topics.

Bord
One of our most well known forumers (currently named cardbord) once wanted to change her name to bored, but she misspelled it as bord, and now it's one of the most commonly referenced names on the forum. Lots of people say that they are bord in the Shoutbox because of this. See also Shoutbox.

Bump
Reviving an old topic without creating a new one is called bumping the topic. If a lot of people are actively posting at one time, topics don't necessarily have to be old to be bumped.

Colour Code
This is when you can change the colour of text by typing in the code or using the drop-down menu while you're posting, like this. There are well over 100 colours that you can use.

Cypher
The forumer who has the most posts. Good luck if you want to try and beat him because he has over 62000 posts.

Ded
If no one's posting in the Shoutbox, you can say that it's ded.

Double Agent
Currently the second most prolific forum game on the forum. Right now there have been 11 Double Agent games.

D-Walker
The best mod that this forum has ever had. Unfortunately she hasn't been active since 2015, except for one time in July when she came here to search for a fan art.

Engrish
A messed-up version of English which was used lots in the early days of the forum. The most well-known Engrish speaker on this forum is MatiN.

Era
Used to describe a phase that the forum might go through. Most often, these are hyperposting eras or spam eras.

Fanfic
Short for Fan Fiction. Basically a story about the Flipverse.

FC
Short for Fan Character. It's when you can make your own customer, and the FC board is usually most active during a customerpalooza.

Forum News
A topic where you can see everything that's happening on the forum. Heaps of forumers have been a part of this before, but it is currently owned by me and features MayorKief and TheBlackberryGuy (TBG).

Forum Wedding
The unofficial marriage between forumers Twilight Sparkle and Joe1224. I think that other forumers (like Martin Garrix, Error 404, Sushi Mia and Mahiru Koizumi) are taking this way too far, but that's just my opinion.

Guests
Guests are people who view the forum without registering.

Hi i like flipline Smiley Wink 8) Grin Wink
One day KitKatExtreme made an alt called SevenSeas, and the first post she made on this alt was 'hi i like flipline Smiley Wink 8) Grin Wink' and this is likely the most well-known post ever made.

Hyperposting
Used to describe when everyone posts lots to try and raise their post count. This is very hard to do without spamming.

I am Error
If you type an incorrect link with 'flipline.com' somewhere in it, you'll get a page called I am Error.

Joe
Short for Joe1224. He seems to know everything about everything, but his position as Global Mod once caused a lot of controversy when he actively dissed our forum's religious community.

Lani-Mia
Lani-Mia is a relatively new forumer, but she has been talked about heaps lately because she recently got a lot of strange diseases and had to stay in hospital. We hope that she recovers from this as soon as possible.

Mage
Short for Magicmusic. He is a Global Mod on this forum even though he isn't the most active of forumers.

/Me
When you post in the Shoutbox, you can type /me before your message and the message will appear in 3rd person.

Another word for Forumer.

Mod
Short for Moderator. Mods are basically admins who aren't admins, and they can either be Board Mods (mods in 1 or 2 boards) or Global Mods (mods in every board). See also Joe, Mage, D-Walker.
Here's N-Z, since all of you want it.

Name Change
Every 3 months, you can ask an admin to have your username changed. I used to be against changing names but now I don't really care about it. See also Name Change Wave.

Name Change Wave
In one of my Forum News reports I created the term 'Name change wave' to refer to the short amount of time where the majority of us have their name change. The wave normally happens in January, April, July and October of each year.

The lowest rank on the forum. More commonly, we use this to mean someone who doesn't know the forum very well. For instance, you can have 100 posts and know none of the other forumers, but someone with only 5 posts might be really popular in boards that don't count posts.

Neprune Efron
He is also known as Neptune, Windowswind and Blue Velvet. He is currently permabanned for doing horrible things to our forum, and there have been debates on when he should be given a 17th chance to redeem himself (that's no joke, apparently he really has had 16 chances before).

Olay
A misspelling of Okay, popularized by Sushi Mia's auto-incorrect autocorrect.

Papl
The original name for the forumer KitKatExtreme. She has made HEAPS of alts in the past, but she was redeemed at the start of this year.

Permaban
A really long ban. Permaban is short for permanent ban, even though permabans are never actually permanent. See also Neprune Efron.

Pickleric
Pickleric registered on the forum in 2013, when he was apparently 5 years old. He has a really weird art style and calls everyone little marshmallows.

Q&A
A board used for question and answer with the forumers. This board is sadly not as active as it used to be.

Quoting someone else's post is one of the best things you can do on the forum. We use quotes for many things, like showing agreement, directing posts at someone, or replying to a post which isn't the newest.

Roleplaying
This is the board where people can roleplay different things. I'm surprised no one's thought of moving the Wedding topics there, but maybe I'm just being stupid.

Shipping
When two things (customers, forumers, etc) are put in an imaginary relationship, this is called shipping. If a shipping is really popular, it might become canon, like Penny and Alberto did.

Shoutbox
That thing at the bottom of the forum where you can chat with other forumers in real time. It's a great place to get to know others better.

Spam
(1) Spam happens if someone makes a post that's only one or two words long, especially without quotes.
(2) A spam topic is one which has nothing to do with what we discuss on the forum. Spam topics usually have advertisements for something really expensive that no one would ever pay for. See also Spambot.

Spambot
Someone who makes a spam topic. See also Spam (2).

Theory
A theory is a common belief that something exists in the Flipverse. One of the most well known theories here is that Joy (who works at Papa's Pizzeria To Go) is the same as Ninjoy.

Tootsicle
Someone who doesn't get along with other forumers because they have either bullied or spammed in the past. Tootsicle is often associated with Spambot.

Topic
When you click on a board, that board will have heaps of links, called topics. These topics are where you can post, which is ultimately what we're all here to do.

TWG
Short for The Werewolf Game. It's by far the most prolific forum game ever, with nearly 60 games already being played. TWG is run by the TWC (werewolf council) which is made up of Kenny, Lenny, BLU Spy, LogicallyLogical and Nickito.

Unstoppable
The highest rank. You need to have 50000 posts to get unstoppable, and so far only 2 forumers have this.

User
Another word for Forumer.

WarGraver
The first ever forumer apart from the admins. He has since deleted his account.

Werry Troll Ghost
A meme popularized by MatiN, when he said in the shoutbox "I am werry troll ghost WOOOOOOOOO!"

Xandrea
A famous misspelling of Xandra.
now this is what I was looking for before lol.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #12253 on: November 20, 2018, 04:13:16 PM »

my name is yet another bad pun yay.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Oofis
Papa's Replacement

love abba

View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: November 20, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »

58766 - some numbers
flipfan 76 - there were 76 customers at that time and flipfan meant fan of Flipline
The Silent One - describes my personality perfectly, also a reference to what I did on the forum (stalk the shoutbox without saying anything)
Oofis - from a song
No No No - I don't know I forgot
Headmaster F. Oofis - wizard school
Flipfan Oofis - most forumers didn't know that the F stood for Flipfan so I showed them
Oof-is - in the shoutbox people always say "oof" which is half of Oofis so I have to be the "is", so the dash makes sense. Also because the /me works perfectly (Oof-is here, Oof-is an oofis, Oof-is trying not to get wet, etc)
Headmaster Oofis - Headmaster F. Oofis without the F, because let's be honest, no one here actually cares about the F
Cyana-fis - promoting my sophomore album Cyana, available to download and stream January 2019

stan oofis stream winkles
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.