Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Pizzeria To Go discussion  (Read 143543 times)
Franky
Better than Franky
Restaurant Star

Papa louie 3!

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »

Discus here abouth Papa's Pizzeria To Go

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go! Coming Soon!

Hey Everyone!

We have some great news for you today! The game that started it all, Papa’s Pizzeria, will be opening up shop for iPhones, iPods, and Android Phones this holiday season! We have been dreaming of the day that we could venture back to Tastyville and cook up some more mouth-watering pizzas. Even though this is a mobile version, you can bet it will be leaps and bounds better than the original classic!

Stay tuned for more information on Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

Sneak Peek: Meet the New Girl!

Hey Everyone!

Things were simpler back when the original Papa’s Pizzeria came out. There wasn’t a choice between workers when you started the game, it was only Roy, and he was not pleased. But once Papa’s Burgeria came out, we gave players the option to choose either a boy or a girl worker, both of whom were customers from the previous game.

Well with Papa’s Pizzeria To Go, we have broken that time-honored tradition by introducing a brand-NEW character from the Flipverse to be the female chef.

Let us introduce you to Delivery Girl …. Joy!

Sneak Peek: Custom Lobby To Go!

Hey Everyone!

Can you believe that the original Papa’s Pizzeria was the only Gameria to not have any furniture?!? Papa’s Burgeria introduced furniture you could buy, and later, Papa’s Freezeria introduced the ability to fully customize your lobby.

The “To Go” games run on an engine we developed that is highly optimized for playing on small, less powerful, phones. Needless to say, it’s always an undertaking when we try to add even more capabilities to that engine.

Fortunately, we were able to make a major improvement to the To Go series with the all new Custom Lobby Editor! With Burgeria and Freezeria To Go, many people commented on how quickly they were running out of things to buy in the shop. Those games had furniture you could buy, but no way to rearrange the furniture and swap it out with something new. This left the player with a very small amount of decorations they could buy that would fit into the simple lobby.

Our goal was to create a lobby editor on par with the HD and web versions of our games. However, it also needed to perform well on phones, and be usable on a tiny screen. We first needed to overhaul the shop to include categories and a new swipe control system.

Once we had a robust store with lots of decorations, we needed a lobby editor that would work well on a small phone. Now you will be able to style your lobby with a wide variety of furniture and posters that will surely please your customers.

We also included Backdrop bundles that change the wallpaper, floors, trim, and counter top!

So now, you can get all the lobby customization of the HD games on the go in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

Sneak Peek: The Topping Station

Hey Everyone!

For this weeks sneak peek, we wanted to show off the all new, streamlined Topping Station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

For this game, we’ve completely redesigned the Topping Station for smaller screens.  Bins of toppings can be scrolled around the pizza with your thumb, which allows us to have many more toppings than in the original game.  We’ve also done away with dragging each individual topping onto the pizza. Now, simply tap on a bin to select that topping, then tap multiple times on the pizza to add items directly onto the pizza. For those extra talented chefs, you can even drop multiple toppings at once by using more fingers. This cuts down on time spent making massive supreme pizzas for some of your extra hungry customers. When you’ve finished topping your pizza, a quick swipe on the pizza will send it off the to the Bake Station.

Sneak Peek: The Bake Station!

Hey Everyone!

For this week’s sneak peek, we’re moving on to the all new Bake Station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

The Bake Station is fully redesigned from the ground up to incorporate more stuff, and streamline the experience. After the Topping Station,  your pizza will be waiting for you in the Bake Station. You will be able to then drag your pizza onto Papa’s famous coal-fired pizza oven. Unlike the original, you will have access to upgrades like alarms and oven boosters. Customers can have their pizzas cook half-baked, regular, or extra crispy, and you can get alarms for all three of those. If your customers are getting impatient, you can grab some boosters to cook those pizzas up extra fast. Once the pizza is finished cooking, simply drag it over to the green tray to send it over to the next station.

To further show off just how far we have come from the original 2007 Papa’s Pizzeria, check out this pic of the old Bake Station:

http://i.flipline.com/gamefiles/papaspizzeriatogo/togo_skyscraper.jpg

Sneak Peek: The Cut Station!

Hey Everyone!

For this week’s sneak peek, we’re showing off the last station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go, the Cut Station!

After a pizza is baked to perfection, you’ll take it over to the Cut Station to make some slices. Depending on the customer, there are four possible ways they will want their pizzas cut. We are introducing upgrades to this station in the form of cutting guides that you can get from the shop. Simply click on the Blue guide button on the left to switch between the guides you own.

To cut a pizza in the original game, you had to drag the mouse across the pizza and release. In this game, you have two ways you can slice your pizza. First is the traditional finger swipe across the pizza to cut it. The second incorporates the use of two fingers to precisely aim the dotted cut line. Whichever way you slice it, cutting in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go is a breeze!

But wait, there’s more…

We have a confirmed launch date for Papa’s Pizzeria To Go! The game will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 8 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 7 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 7 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 6 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 6 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 5 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 5 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 4 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 4 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 3 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 3 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 2 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 2 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 1 Day Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones tomorrow, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 1 day away!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:56:29 AM by Franky » Logged
Rage Mallor
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 08:46:23 AM »

O_O A DREAM CAME TRUE!!! A Fangame CAME TRUE!!!!!! AGHHH!!!
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 09:13:10 AM »

2 GAMES BEING MADE AT THE SAME TIME Hooray

MatiN
Restaurant Legend

Back of Tomato!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 09:37:17 AM »

Oh!

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Restaurant Legend

Back of Tomato!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 10:34:39 AM »

Franky, Add a Logo Papa's Pizzeria To Go!

Long Signature:
My Friends:
Tamatim
Matt
Flipline_Tony
Lola~Mola
Peach~Tea
TheLionKing
Rocky.Road
Sanae
bord
Luigi
Lilith
Sanae
Santa999
Abalao
Baymax
Baymax Tetra
Thorton
GigzaPizza
Śliwcia (new)

My Charts:
MatiN > basebonion > MatiN > Reporter Tomatoe  > MatiN (Current) > Cat and MatiN (Next my Name)

☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can  
/▌take over Flipline!
/ \

My Names, and names who I want:
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
MatiN
Appleman.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 01:12:51 PM »

Or only one.
Breaking app rule (gameria has both versions in a row), breaking no new customers app rule, breaking same story app rule, think about it
Kiefster
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »

Well that's my Fan Game gone.
Kowhai
Better Than Papa!

big pauly!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »

Possible three if Bon Voyage is separate from Customerpalooza.

country: new zealand (if you dont know where it is shame on you Angry
favorite animal: penguin
favoritw fooderia: all of them!
goldenflames8
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 06:11:02 PM »

LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:12:09 PM »

Shocked me too! Smiley

:3

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm not here: "AZUKI!!!!! : 3 "
LKOB [Dec 07 05:36 PM]:   I-it's not like I l-like her or anything! B-baka!

Tamatim [Dec 09 06:21 PM]:   Oh, Joe? I don't see her :-)

Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:51 PM]:   I GOT A DOU!!!!!!!
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   !YASSS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   ODGS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   DOGS!!

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
G Pizza [Dec 24 10:23 PM]:   I'm starting to make chimpanzee noises
Vinnie
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 06:14:14 PM »

...what was that?
ahfaz12
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 01:46:31 AM »

Or only one.
Breaking app rule (gameria has both versions in a row), breaking no new customers app rule, breaking same story app rule, think about it
also, to go before HD (or without HD)
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 03:48:10 AM »

I just don't like how it clashes into the order. I like everything neat and orderly.

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 12:16:22 PM »

I just don't like how it clashes into the order. I like everything neat and orderly.
Yeah. Good game, bad order

A break in protocol?
Appleman.
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 01:08:38 PM »

Its good
Pizzeria remake would have to wait.
It adds variety
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.