Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Pizzeria To Go discussion  (Read 82507 times)
SPAMoni
spew money
Forum Fanatic

COOKIE! credit to rosekitty

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »

hmm... creamy alfredo sauce in place of tomato sauce would be cool. and maybe three cheese sauce, pesto, etc.

Check out my new GENDERBENT!Flipline fanfic here! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41686.msg2005434#msg2005434

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)

SHIPPINGS:
Joy x Moe/Ninjoy x Dynamoe (DYNIN), Cameo x Janana, Willow x Roy, Chuck x Taylor, Jojo x Nevada... CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF ALL MY SHIPS ANY MORE!
Paramore
Master Restaurant
Restaurant Master

Paramore Trash #1

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 11, 2016, 06:12:46 AM »

This is the best To Go game imo

Check out my new encyclopedia on the Sushiria Page!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=21624.0
FC's:
Gwen Dowden
Melissa Dowden
Sara Kamp
Nolia Cedergren
Susie Montoya
Mackenzie Smith
Adrian Rodriguez
Tabatha Rivera
Jason Tiggs
Staciee Campbell
Rhys Diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~
View: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18093.0
Discuss: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18322.0
Other Stuff~:
Post Milestones
(1000th post on 20/03/15)
(1500th post on 20/05/15)
(2000th post on 8/09/15)
(2500th post on 5/11/15)
(3000th post on 28/12/16)
There were outbursts in here? I only really saw outbursts in the bloopbox.
#Octopustribe
\*~*/ If you need me to be with you, I will follow where you lead \*~*/
Mystic
Food Critic

You Better Not Be Wasting My Time

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 18, 2016, 01:50:09 PM »

I really liked this game.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2016, 08:53:32 AM »

Overall it was really good. I didn't play for a while but it was nice.

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2017, 07:13:05 AM »

it seems fun

Zuki-Chan
Not a cookie.
Restaurant Master

:3

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »

My mother's IPhone got stolen and I lost my rank D:

Le Avies ❤:
2 January: Sayori
6 January: Panda
13 January: Sayori
18 January: Yuri
22 January: Natsuki
25 January: Indian Flag
27 January: Sayori
3 February: Ushio
11 February: Buffsuki
13 February: Sayori
18 February: Another Sayori
23 February: Moi
27 February: Sayori
07 March: Sayori Selfie?
25 March: Sayori
15 April: Hatsune Miku with a cake
17 April: Sayori
25 April: Sayori
7 May: Midori
13 May: Sayori
18 May: Akane
23 May: Yandere-Chan
9 June: Yui
13 June: Undyne
16 June: Sayori
20 August: Sayori with a gun
DeluxePizza
PizzaGod
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2017, 05:08:22 PM »

I like this game. It has way more ingredients, upgrades, being able to customize lobby, it's great. Smiley
I was in Rank 26 on my iPod Touch, until I got my iPad and deleted data from my iPod. Hmm I've been slowly catching up now on my iPhone to Rank 22.

Strife
My Return
Restaurant Legend

FF Writer

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2017, 07:02:13 AM »

I've never bought it.

Sign me up, Daddy!  Wink
No, Thicc Daddy was not the OP.

9/19/17 - Closers
9/19/17 - Akari
10/4/17 - Xerneas
10/20/17 - Blank
11/14/17 - Swampert, Sceptile and Blaziken
11/16/17 - Complete Zygarde
12/4/17 - Franchise Owner by Excalibur
12/5/17 - Restaurant Star by Excalibur
12/13/17 - LePete laughing
12/19/17 - Cyrus, Pokemon Team Galactic
Leader
1/18/18 - Blank
2/28/18 - Red/Blue Blastoise Sprite
3/3/18 - derogatory
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X Portrait
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X using Blast Burn
4/4/18 - Charjabug
5/18/18 - Nothingness
6/15/18 - Thor In The Battle Of Wakanda

Survivor Placings:
Amazon Rainforest - 9th place - Voted self out
Mato Grosso - N/A

TWG Stats:
TWG XCVII - Lunatic Asylum - Ended Early | Role: Disguised Wolf
TWG XCVIII - Locked and Loaded - Lost as Cop
TWG XCIX - Faraway City - Won but died, Human
TWG C - Theory Of Everything - Lost as Seer
TWG CI - Foreign Affairs - Modkilled,
 but won as human

TWG CII - Reversal of Fortune - N/A
TWG CIII - A Normal Day Outside - Was going to host, but N/A
TWG CIV - Lost Connection - Won but died, Human
TWG CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations -
 Won as Decoy Wolf

TWG CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost as Psychic
Strife
My Return
Restaurant Legend

FF Writer

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2017, 07:08:04 AM »

Me neither.

We're still twins.

Sign me up, Daddy!  Wink
No, Thicc Daddy was not the OP.

9/19/17 - Closers
9/19/17 - Akari
10/4/17 - Xerneas
10/20/17 - Blank
11/14/17 - Swampert, Sceptile and Blaziken
11/16/17 - Complete Zygarde
12/4/17 - Franchise Owner by Excalibur
12/5/17 - Restaurant Star by Excalibur
12/13/17 - LePete laughing
12/19/17 - Cyrus, Pokemon Team Galactic
Leader
1/18/18 - Blank
2/28/18 - Red/Blue Blastoise Sprite
3/3/18 - derogatory
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X Portrait
3/19/18 - Mega Charizard X using Blast Burn
4/4/18 - Charjabug
5/18/18 - Nothingness
6/15/18 - Thor In The Battle Of Wakanda

Survivor Placings:
Amazon Rainforest - 9th place - Voted self out
Mato Grosso - N/A

TWG Stats:
TWG XCVII - Lunatic Asylum - Ended Early | Role: Disguised Wolf
TWG XCVIII - Locked and Loaded - Lost as Cop
TWG XCIX - Faraway City - Won but died, Human
TWG C - Theory Of Everything - Lost as Seer
TWG CI - Foreign Affairs - Modkilled,
 but won as human

TWG CII - Reversal of Fortune - N/A
TWG CIII - A Normal Day Outside - Was going to host, but N/A
TWG CIV - Lost Connection - Won but died, Human
TWG CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations -
 Won as Decoy Wolf

TWG CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost as Psychic
Limaum
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

Discus here abouth Papa's Pizzeria To Go

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go! Coming Soon!

Hey Everyone!

We have some great news for you today! The game that started it all, Papa’s Pizzeria, will be opening up shop for iPhones, iPods, and Android Phones this holiday season! We have been dreaming of the day that we could venture back to Tastyville and cook up some more mouth-watering pizzas. Even though this is a mobile version, you can bet it will be leaps and bounds better than the original classic!

Stay tuned for more information on Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

Sneak Peek: Meet the New Girl!

Hey Everyone!

Things were simpler back when the original Papa’s Pizzeria came out. There wasn’t a choice between workers when you started the game, it was only Roy, and he was not pleased. But once Papa’s Burgeria came out, we gave players the option to choose either a boy or a girl worker, both of whom were customers from the previous game.

Well with Papa’s Pizzeria To Go, we have broken that time-honored tradition by introducing a brand-NEW character from the Flipverse to be the female chef.

Let us introduce you to Delivery Girl …. Joy!

Sneak Peek: Custom Lobby To Go!

Hey Everyone!

Can you believe that the original Papa’s Pizzeria was the only Gameria to not have any furniture?!? Papa’s Burgeria introduced furniture you could buy, and later, Papa’s Freezeria introduced the ability to fully customize your lobby.

The “To Go” games run on an engine we developed that is highly optimized for playing on small, less powerful, phones. Needless to say, it’s always an undertaking when we try to add even more capabilities to that engine.

Fortunately, we were able to make a major improvement to the To Go series with the all new Custom Lobby Editor! With Burgeria and Freezeria To Go, many people commented on how quickly they were running out of things to buy in the shop. Those games had furniture you could buy, but no way to rearrange the furniture and swap it out with something new. This left the player with a very small amount of decorations they could buy that would fit into the simple lobby.

Our goal was to create a lobby editor on par with the HD and web versions of our games. However, it also needed to perform well on phones, and be usable on a tiny screen. We first needed to overhaul the shop to include categories and a new swipe control system.

Once we had a robust store with lots of decorations, we needed a lobby editor that would work well on a small phone. Now you will be able to style your lobby with a wide variety of furniture and posters that will surely please your customers.

We also included Backdrop bundles that change the wallpaper, floors, trim, and counter top!

So now, you can get all the lobby customization of the HD games on the go in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

Sneak Peek: The Topping Station

Hey Everyone!

For this weeks sneak peek, we wanted to show off the all new, streamlined Topping Station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

For this game, we’ve completely redesigned the Topping Station for smaller screens.  Bins of toppings can be scrolled around the pizza with your thumb, which allows us to have many more toppings than in the original game.  We’ve also done away with dragging each individual topping onto the pizza. Now, simply tap on a bin to select that topping, then tap multiple times on the pizza to add items directly onto the pizza. For those extra talented chefs, you can even drop multiple toppings at once by using more fingers. This cuts down on time spent making massive supreme pizzas for some of your extra hungry customers. When you’ve finished topping your pizza, a quick swipe on the pizza will send it off the to the Bake Station.

Sneak Peek: The Bake Station!

Hey Everyone!

For this week’s sneak peek, we’re moving on to the all new Bake Station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go!

The Bake Station is fully redesigned from the ground up to incorporate more stuff, and streamline the experience. After the Topping Station,  your pizza will be waiting for you in the Bake Station. You will be able to then drag your pizza onto Papa’s famous coal-fired pizza oven. Unlike the original, you will have access to upgrades like alarms and oven boosters. Customers can have their pizzas cook half-baked, regular, or extra crispy, and you can get alarms for all three of those. If your customers are getting impatient, you can grab some boosters to cook those pizzas up extra fast. Once the pizza is finished cooking, simply drag it over to the green tray to send it over to the next station.

To further show off just how far we have come from the original 2007 Papa’s Pizzeria, check out this pic of the old Bake Station:

http://i.flipline.com/gamefiles/papaspizzeriatogo/togo_skyscraper.jpg

Sneak Peek: The Cut Station!

Hey Everyone!

For this week’s sneak peek, we’re showing off the last station in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go, the Cut Station!

After a pizza is baked to perfection, you’ll take it over to the Cut Station to make some slices. Depending on the customer, there are four possible ways they will want their pizzas cut. We are introducing upgrades to this station in the form of cutting guides that you can get from the shop. Simply click on the Blue guide button on the left to switch between the guides you own.

To cut a pizza in the original game, you had to drag the mouse across the pizza and release. In this game, you have two ways you can slice your pizza. First is the traditional finger swipe across the pizza to cut it. The second incorporates the use of two fingers to precisely aim the dotted cut line. Whichever way you slice it, cutting in Papa’s Pizzeria To Go is a breeze!

But wait, there’s more…

We have a confirmed launch date for Papa’s Pizzeria To Go! The game will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 8 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 7 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 7 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 6 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 6 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 5 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 5 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 4 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 4 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 3 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 3 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 2 Days Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones Thursday, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 2 days away!!!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go: 1 Day Away!

Papa’s Pizzeria To Go will be available for download on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android phones tomorrow, November 13th, 2014! That’s only 1 day away!!!

Probably the most forgotten to go game.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.