Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline H.S. (FlipHall2016!)  (Read 1352265 times)
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #4815 on: October 31, 2016, 12:19:54 AM »

roy looks so cute

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
Zorro Metal
« Reply #4816 on: October 31, 2016, 09:05:07 AM »

It's Roy, the Skeleton Boy~

cute
Luna~
;-;
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: October 31, 2016, 09:25:38 AM »

omg Roy Laugh

I seriously have no idea what to do with my life and don't know how to figure it out
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: October 31, 2016, 01:08:51 PM »

aw. I was hoping Roy would be using his pizza delivery boy uniform

but it ok, he looks adorable anyway

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: November 01, 2016, 11:04:44 PM »

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! Despite my sugar sensitivity, even I had a bit of candy~.
Unfortunately, this is the end of FlipHall this year (it looks like I'm gonna be stretching this story out over a decade...I certainly hope not).

I don't know if I'll resume the Fliplympics yet; there are only a few weeks till Thanksgiving, so I thought I might focus on RUSH and Deadeye again and work on Book of KIOSK and Thanxgiving (upcoming FHS one-shot~) in the background.

In December, I could either do the Fliplympics until Christmas, or pick up FlipHall again (a sort of "nightmare before Christmas" thing). I'll put a poll up when the time comes, but feel free to shout out your opinion on that right now if you want.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:05:39 AM by DokiDokiTsuna » Logged

Currently: fhs LIVES
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: November 01, 2016, 11:16:28 PM »

oh boy

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:24 AM »

so he's not only a vampire, he's an evil vampire. Handsome points went up more

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: November 17, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »

hmm creepy...

also lol Xolo

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: July 13, 2017, 10:12:30 AM »

Daaang, I haven't done anything since November. I love FlipHall, though; maybe I should do it year-round...

Anyway, Flipline HS has a birthday coming up, and I was just wondering if anyone around here had any ideas for what I should do to celebrate it. I know it'll probably be some sort of comic. I like words. But as for what it will be about, I have no idea.

AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: July 19, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »

Happy fifth birthday to the most awesome fancomic I've ever read!  Hooray

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: September 02, 2017, 10:16:39 AM »

I don't know how many are gonna read this, but it needs to be said (and I don't really have any other place to announce it).
So last night I had a dream about FHS. I can't tell you the contents of the dream, 'cause, y'know, spoilers. Wink
But the dream made me realize two important things:

First of all, the love I had for the Flipline characters is still there. I can feel it now, although I haven't been able to feel it for such a long time.

Secondly...I've got to move on.

FHS was an amazing thing. It was my first attempt at sharing my creativity with the world, and it was also my first crack at doing comedic sketches. But it was also created by a 13-year-old girl. ^^'

I've matured as a writer since then. Some things I thought were hilarious before are kinda cringy now. And I also had a lot of just plain bad ideas. Like, a side AU full of demons from hell is a bit...out there. If I want to keep it, I need to handle it differently...

Basically, I've spent years trying to scotch-tape together old and new, good and bad, and I realize now that what I have is, frankly, a mess that just needs to be thrown out. I have to start over.

And as painful as it is for me to say...the high-school aspect needs to go. 13-year-old-anime-fanatic Doki might have thought it was the best idea ever, but current-Doki can see that it's awfully restrictive, and the potential canonicity of it decreases year by year. It started when Greg was revealed to be Cooper's younger brother; now there's a whole host of plot holes.

But that isn't a bad thing. It just means that Flipline is slowly growing its own universe, and instead of fighting it and pretending it doesn't exist, I need to go explore it. So that's what I'm gonna do. New topic, new direction. You'll see~.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.