Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   
Print
Author Topic: Official Theories Topic  (Read 103734 times)
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

Who's Joy's dark leader? Find out soon!

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2014, 09:07:27 AM »

Share and discuss theories here.

Theories
*****************************************************************************************
Iggy knows more than we realise

Take a look at Iggy's Flipdeck: www.flipline.com/flipdeck/145

As you can see, he saw something through the telescope that he's worried and shocked about. His telescope is facing the direction of what appears to be the X-Zone's atmosphere, which means he saw the X-Zone.

We're not sure exactly what he saw, but whatever he did he's very shocked and worried about it, so it must be important!

Joy is Ninjoy

In Papa's Pizzeria to Go, the female chef is Delivery Girl Joy. She is similar in many aspects to a character named Ninjoy, leading many to believe they're the same person. They're correct.

We've never seen them together before. We've only ever seen one or the other. It's intriguing that when one is in a game, the other is absent, often the only customer absent. Why would it be that all customers are in the game, except one?

The only solution is that they're the same person.

Xandra and Xolo's Backstory

Xandra's Flipdeck said: "Xandra and Xolo’s royal coronation would have happen at age 10, where they would have received the royal X-Wands."

It's interesting that it said 'would have', as if something happened that prevented them from becoming crowned. Maybe somebody who badly wanted Warp Keys overthrew the kingdom. Somebody like... Radley Madish! But what happened to Xandra and Xolo when the kingdom was overthrown?

Well, Edna's Flipdeck said: "...she found an odd deflated hot air balloon strewed across her tiny backyard. Beneath a patchwork sea of fabric was a basket holding two tiny red-haired twins."

That quote, and the fact she's knitting X-jumpers in her Flipdeck picture, proves that Xandra and Xolo were sent in a balloon as a means to escape Radley. The balloon landed in Edna's backyard, and she became their adoptive mother.

And Xandra and Xolo found their X-Wands in the X-Zone when they were trapped by Radley in PL2 and PL3.

Santa and Radley's Connection.

We all know that Santa comes in only during Christmas in most of the games, but what is he doing all year?

Well laid and gents.. you are in for a ride.

So... Santa of course is an anagram of Satan but...he could actually be him. In the Christmas 2014 poster by Flipline, on the back of his sleigh is a warp key.

How could he get that and why would he travel to these places, Sarge and Radley may easily get him... unless.... Santa is really Radley Maddish in disguise. Oh...and this could really make a good sequel, right?

One last thing... apparently warp keys can take you to Jacksmith too, that would be a good crossover sequel. Wasp keys can do good and bad remember, this could be how everyone came together for the 2012 Thanksgiving poster... but who was missing? Sarge and Radley Maddish. True, Radley Maddish want a character, but Radlynn's backstory means that he was around. Maybe he was planning his arrival.

Papa Louie 2 came out two months before Cupcakeria. Santa was introduced as a customer in Cupcakeria. Maybe? I still what to know how he got the warp keys. This is just a theory that I had that I would like to share with you.

Radlynn is Radley's Daughter!

Radlynn is Radley's daughter. Why else would that mysterious dude (who's obviously Radley) give her all that stuff, especially a Radish-themed hand knitted hat ?

A hand knitted clothing isn't like any kind of clothing. It takes patience, love and care to make. It would make perfect sense to give something like that to someone dear.

You could argue that Radley is a radish and Radlynn's a human, but Radlynn's mother is probably human.

But why would a woman fall for a Radish? Well that brings us to the next theory...

Radley was once human

This would explain how a woman would ever fell for him.

However, how would he turn into a radish? Well, it could be the result of a genetic modification experiment gone horribly wrong. This would imply he was a scientist, or at least into science, which his Flipdeck proves.

He probably worked alongside Professor Fitz. Or maybe, just maybe, he's Professor Fitz from the future!

Anyways, after he turned into a radish, it probably turned his mind insane, and he ended up using a warp key to find and conquer Munchmore.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:39:14 AM by Large Hadron Collider » Logged

TWG:
Hosted: 1

Rival: Pixel Hunter
Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 02:10:27 AM »

Things we haven't explained with a theory yet.
*******************************************************************************************
Why is Johnny's File behind the Customer Files?
This is probably the oldest and biggest mystery of Flipline.

Flipline have confirmed that he's in the files the same way a photo is already in a frame when you buy it, but why's he there in the first place? It's not like customer files have files in them when you buy them.

Is it possible that the customer files are more than just customer files?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:35:44 AM by Large Hadron Collider » Logged

TWG:

Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 03:19:10 PM »

Easter Eggs
*******************************************************************************************
Johnny/Pinch Hitwell in Pizzeria
In Papa's Pizzeria, you can clearly see an image of Johnny(Pinch Hitwell) when you click on the customer files.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 09:43:32 AM by Large Hadron Collider » Logged

TWG:

Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »

The things confirmed by Flipline Studios
Xandra, and her twin brother born were within the mystical Kingdom of X. There, they were to be raised as the next generation of royal guardians for the magical Warp Coins.

Throughout the long corridors of the kingdom, these coins emblazoned doorways to every location within the Flipverse. The twins were safely cared for by the pint-sized Xeppers, who were the peaceful inhabitants of the kingdom.

Following tradition, Xandra and Xolo’s royal coronation would have happen at age 10, where they would have received the royal X-Wands.

Something stopped them from receiving the royal X-wands, and they ended up in a balloon, presumably to escape something.

The balloon went through vast galaxies and eventually it swayed into a planet inhabited by Fliplinians, where they landed.

The landed in a seamstress's backyard. She found and raised them.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:05:51 AM by Large Hadron Collider » Logged

TWG:

Spoiler:
Vinnie
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »

He got kidnapped by Radley in PL2, and as no one came to rescue him he escaped, found Radley's time machine and went back in time to save himself
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »

As you know, Pinch Hitwell appears in Papa's Pizzeria. I have a feeling it's not Radley Madish that's putting time backwards, it's him! I have to go to bed, but I'll explain tomorrow.
Or maybe Pinch Hitwell likes pizza.

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Survivor: Krakatoa Discord server! https://discord.gg/2wYpgfW

cozyhighway
prepping for college
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 04:47:32 PM »

why do chefs work from the morning to evening, Mon-Sun, in the entire year without seeming tired?

To Flipline Forum,
Thank you.
You guys have raised me.
I'm so so grateful.
Vinnie
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 05:38:39 PM »

Clearly, the two chefs alternate days
is it not obvious?
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »

Please read this all. Sorry if it's too long.

On the customers tab in Papa's Pizzeria, you can clearly see a person behind the photos of customers named Johnny. Flipline Studios has confirmed this is Pinch Hitwell, the baseball player that makes his "first" appearance in Papa's Hot Doggeria. This raises tons of questions, some of them being too hard for me to answer. I'll answer all the questions I can.

Why is he there in the first place? Pinch Hitwell has most likely been time reversing. Every customer he alters goes into the Pizzeria and has a profile of themselves with a picture of Pinch behind them, as if to symbolise their past has been altered.

But why would Papa Louie keep a profile of these people? Is it possible this is a government profile disguised as a customer profile?

They are both famous people, so it's possible the government assigned them with altering the past of certain people for certain reasons. Pinch probably got assigned with going back in time to alter people's past whereas Papa Louie was assigned to open a restaurant for Pinch to get the people to go into after he altered their fate.

They'd keep a catalogue of all the people they wish to alter fates of, which is disguised as the the customer profile in "Papa's Pizzeria". But why would they want to tamper with all these peoples' fates?

Well, people may have found out a few of their projects, so naturally they got people to go back in time to stop them from ever finding out.

Or maybe, unbeknownst to them, they foiled their plans. Who knows?

TWG:

Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 02:41:10 AM »

Also, when Papa Louie said he was going on "another big adventure", he probably was doing something with the government.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2014, 06:17:26 AM »

Sorry if this offends you, but I think that this theory is a bit less interesting than the others Hmm

Snom
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »

why do chefs work from the morning to evening, Mon-Sun, in the entire year without seeming tired?
They work different weeks. That's why a month seems to be 2 weeks instead of 4.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Black Hole
Flipline Theorist
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2014, 11:42:23 AM »

Sorry if this offends you, but I think that this theory is a bit less interesting than the others Hmm
Don't worry. I'm not offended.

I think the reason why it was boring is because it wasn't original. I already covered time travel in "Papa Louie Unraveled Part 2:Time Splitter" and government conspiracies are covered extensively on the internet.

Don't worry! My next theory is brand new and won't even hint other theories. I would tell you what it's about right now, but I'd better make it seem as original as possible and saying what it's about, might make it feel like it's been done before.

TWG:

Spoiler:
Nukes
Bring Back Post Count
Restaurant Master

God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »

It may have been an easter egg too?

IM BACCCCKKKKK

FCs:
Jay
Bobby
Billy
Nanny
Penelope
Agent 42
Agent 67
Agent 1
Agent 101
Director
Rue
Liam
Mason
Doug
Dorothy
Kenneth
Tom Trinip
Agent 43 "Mary Beth"
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 06:06:58 AM »

Possibly. For example, Santa could be working for Radley, trading him stuff for warp keys to travel around the world.

Snom
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.