Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: PL3: WSA Encyclopedia!  (Read 8522 times)
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:57:02 AM »

Table of Contents

Intro

Skills
  • Ground Pound
  • Dashing
  • Gliding
  • Wall Climbing
  • Double Jump
  • Swim Boost

Customers
  • Normal
  • Ground Pound
  • Dashing
  • Gliding
  • Wall Climbing
  • Double Jump
  • Swim Boost

Baddies
  • Pineapples
  • Bananas
  • Onions
  • Cherries
  • Mints
  • Derps
  • Popsicles
  • Radishes
  • Underwater
  • Other
  • Bosses

Locations
  • Blue Moon Bay
  • Gummy Grotto
  • Neapolitown
  • Vanilla Heights
  • Wintergreen Way
  • Mintley Meadow
  • Lake Chocodunk
  • Cookie Cavern
  • Radley Caverns
  • X Zone

Obstacles
  • Creameo Boulders
  • Currents
  • Jellybackfish*
  • Cracker Blocks
  • Berry Bunches*

Game Mechanics
  • Swimming
  • Sliding
  • Checkpoints
  • Cages

Collectables
  • Tropical Charms
  • Gummy Worms
  • Scoopians
  • LePunch Coins
  • Baby Kiwi Gulpers
  • Winter Onion Goggles
  • Foodini Balloons
  • Radish Coins

*This has not been given an official name, as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:04:16 PM by TokenNinja'dGuy » Logged

:3

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm not here: "AZUKI!!!!! : 3 "
LKOB [Dec 07 05:36 PM]:   I-it's not like I l-like her or anything! B-baka!

Tamatim [Dec 09 06:21 PM]:   Oh, Joe? I don't see her :-)

Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:51 PM]:   I GOT A DOU!!!!!!!
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   !YASSS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   ODGS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   DOGS!!

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
G Pizza [Dec 24 10:23 PM]:   I'm starting to make chimpanzee noises
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 05:07:35 AM »

Intro

Just like in the last game, there was an introduction that shows what happened that causes the characters to be launched into the land of Munchmore for a third time. It is called "Bon Voyage."

Comic strips:

In this introduction, Calypso Islanders and tourists are approaching the S.S. Louie. When the ship is full, Cori locks the door and heads to the captain's deck while Alberto and Penny holds hands and head for their new restaurant, Seaside Freezeria. Meanwhile, Timm is getting dressed in new clothes when he hears a knock at his door. It is Papa Louie handing out invations to everyone in the ship to go to the grand opening of the Seaside. When everyone is there, the new ice cream parlor is announced and Papa Louie opens the curtain, much to everyone's panic. They see Luau LePunch, Radley Madish, and Alberto and Penny tied behind chairs, threatened with a Sundaesaurus. Radley throws the Warp Key he has, sucking everyone inside the portal, including Cori.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:18:47 PM by LeBlingKing » Logged

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 05:17:39 PM »

Skills

Skills are back for PL3. To add some variety to this tropical, sweet-treat based side of Munchmore, there has been some new skills added.

Ground Pound
This skill is back and it's here to stay! Using this skill is good to get rid of them pesky Cracker Blocks. This technique is used by people who are... well, the opposite of skinny. This people would be Vicky, Kahuna, Kingsley, and Xolo.

Swim Boost
This new technique is essential for the new swimming mechanic! Pressing the Spacebar whilst underwater gives you a terrific boost which can be used to fight against currents, kill underwater creatures, and even pass through those un-named blueberry bunch spike thingies without getting hurt! This skill is used by people who know their way through water: Utah, Nick and Gremmie!

Gliding
An old favorite, this amazing skill causes people to float in the air for long horizontal distance. Therefore, this may be the exact opposite of Double Jump. But what do I know? This skill is used by people who have the tools for a perfect ride. Presenting: Papa Louie, Foodini, Trishna, and Professor Fitz! Ok, how the heck does Foodini not have Ground Pound? For all I know, he'd need 500 balloons to lift him up, not 5!

Dashing
Another new skill causes players to dash through everything in their path. Just press and hold Down, and your character will get into a ready position. Then with a press of the Spacebar, DASH! You can found yourself plowing tons of enemies at once, or even horizontal Cracker Blocks that not even the Ground Pounders can get to. It's almost like Swim Boost on land! Or is Swim Boost just Dash underwater...
Physically fit people can use this skill to their advantage: Akari, Alberto, Pinch Hitwell, and Lisa.

Double Jump
Another old favorite! This is my personal favorite, as you can jump while in the air to reach brand new heights! Screw you, physics! I'm part of the Flipverse now! -gets one balloon and glides into the sunset-
All jokes aside, this skill is used by logic-breaking people: Timm, Scooter, and Ivy. Wouldn't Ivy be a better Glider? It would make sense since she's a plane agent...

Wall Climbing
Last, but *cough*completely least*cough*, this skill replaces wall jumping with something a bit more simple. By clinging onto a wall, you can climb for as long as you want. Just expect some puzzles if you're willing to save a customer with this skill. This technique is used by other physically fit people: Penny, Robby, Johnny, and Radlynn.

Honorable Mentions
Let's have a moment of silence to remember those without a skill:
Captain Cori
Chuck
Yui
Sasha
Hank
Willow
You will all be remembered Cry

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:46:23 AM by LeBlingKing » Logged

Shoutbox Randomness:

LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 09:39:01 PM »

Customers

Here you have it, your beautiful customers that have to save our beautiful couple!

No Skill

Captain Cori

Poor Cori. She went from hurling an anchor and pushing boulders twice her size to a no-skilled captain with a mere flag for defense. Lay off the damn donuts!

Chuck

Charming Chuck's pineapple pistol sure sounds pretty pathetic, but it works! Credit the gunsmith who thought of that thing, Charles!

Yui

Yui, fresh of the new customer boat, has a crossbow that shoots spoons, perfect for scooping up revenge on the Sundaesauruses! Or at least, I sure HOPE so! Eh? Eh...? OK, I'll stop.

Sasha

"Hey, this isn't Cheddar Hills!" exclaims Sash as she happily whacks everything that moves with her Cheddar Mack plushy. "Oh, a Cheesecake Wheel!"  -nom-

Shoutbox Randomness:

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.