Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Some notes  (Read 5594 times)
taloola
« on: September 14, 2011, 11:21:54 AM »

First of all, I notice when I get a perfect (everyone 100%), I have only gotten a maximum of 200 customer points, but when I get a near perfect (e.g. 100%, 100%, 100%, 98%) I get something like 297 points. Is that a glitch?

Secondly, I've noticed you can get a perfect whipped cream score if you hold it still right above the centre of the cup; because of the nature of the cream, it'll tip evenly into each side.

With placing items, I find it easier to ignore the cream or whatever else is there, and concentrate on placing it either to the rim of the cup, or to the centre of the cup, and allow it to fall onto whatever else is there.

Also when pouring out the yoghurt, if you have the auto-pour thing (which you should have anyway), you can start pouring it and go do other things while it's pouring out and it'll continue. Or you can just pause it and it'll continue to pour out! So if you have nothing else to do and want to save a few seconds, just hit pause and wait a moment.

Finally, the surfboards are fairly easy to decipher; the first surfboard on the left is the size of cup, with 1 (blue) being smallest and 3 (orange?) being the largest. The middle surfboard is the filling, and it's fairly clear what it is; the exception being pineapple and nutty-butter cups or w/e they're called, because they're similar colours. The pineapple has a hexagonal pattern, so look out for that. The final surfboard is the sauce, and again is pretty self explanatory.

I find it's easy to get 100% waiting score for all customers if you can get the first 3 down early. The first customer appears on the left hand side of the screen, the second customer appears in the beach huts and the final customer is in the surfboards. The 4th person walking along the right hand side of the screen doesn't appear to have any significance. I usually write down everything in the beginning screen in the search bar in my browser lol.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:27:34 AM by taloola » Logged
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:32:45 PM »

Thanks for the notes!  For the customer points, the maximum changes based on whether that customer has a Bronze/Silver/Gold customer seal -- so if a customer has 5 stars and gets a Bronze award, they'll now have a maximum of 200 points instead of 100.  Maybe the customers getting 200 Points are Bronze, but the ones getting 297 Points are Silver? 

Yeah I always leave the Build Station when I have the Auto-Pour upgrade Smiley  Didn't realize it still worked when paused though.

And good idea writing down all of the easter-egg hints at the beginning of the day!

jopler
A man of few words.
Restaurant Star

Don't mess with me...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 08:25:35 AM »

With placing items, I find it easier to ignore the cream or whatever else is there, and concentrate on placing it either to the rim of the cup, or to the centre of the cup, and allow it to fall onto whatever else is there.

I don't understand that part

...or else!
Jojo88
Restaurant Master

Jojo is back in business!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »

For one reason i these games r hardest at the start:P And the games are awesome, though

We all love Jojo <3
Jojo just found you 8)
magicmusic
Coffee for your soul!
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Gummi derp!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 12:41:08 AM »

First of all, I notice when I get a perfect (everyone 100%), I have only gotten a maximum of 200 customer points, but when I get a near perfect (e.g. 100%, 100%, 100%, 98%) I get something like 297 points. Is that a glitch?
Actually if your customer got 5 star (either bronze, sliver or gold), you get extra points so you may get more point in near perfect with 5 star than a normal perfect
Secondly, I've noticed you can get a perfect whipped cream score if you hold it still right above the centre of the cup; because of the nature of the cream, it'll tip evenly into each side.

Acconding to Matt and Tony, they do this too
Also when pouring out the yoghurt, if you have the auto-pour thing (which you should have anyway), you can start pouring it and go do other things while it's pouring out and it'll continue. Or you can just pause it and it'll continue to pour out! So if you have nothing else to do and want to save a few seconds, just hit pause and wait a moment.
Really!! Shocked
Finally, the surfboards are fairly easy to decipher; the first surfboard on the left is the size of cup, with 1 (blue) being smallest and 3 (orange?) being the largest. The middle surfboard is the filling, and it's fairly clear what it is; the exception being pineapple and nutty-butter cups or w/e they're called, because they're similar colours. The pineapple has a hexagonal pattern, so look out for that. The final surfboard is the sauce, and again is pretty self explanatory.

I find it's easy to get 100% waiting score for all customers if you can get the first 3 down early. The first customer appears on the left hand side of the screen, the second customer appears in the beach huts and the final customer is in the surfboards. The 4th person walking along the right hand side of the screen doesn't appear to have any significance. I usually write down everything in the beginning screen in the search bar in my browser lol.

Matt and Tony already post it in the blog....

EVERYONE, DRAW SOME FAN ART
Xandra Will Find You
Food Critic

Wanted: abcd

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »

I do the 2nd one. Thanks on the surfboard tip. I knew what it was but I didn't know how to tell.

Top 20 Songs of Songin':
1. Baauer - Harlem Shake
2. Macklemore - Thrift Shop
3. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
4. Rihanna - Stay (^1)
5. Justin Timberlake - Suit and Tie (^3)
6. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (v2)
7. Drake - Started From The Bottom (v1)
8. will.i.am - Scream and Shout (v1)
9. Lil Wayne - Love Me (^2)
10. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven (v1)
11. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (v1)
12. Maroon 5 - Daylight (^2)
13. Pitbull - Feel This Moment (^5)
14. The Lumineers - Ho Hey (v1)
15. A$AP Rocky - ****in Problems
16. Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
17. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (^3)
18. Pink - Just Give Me A Reason (^29)
19. Rihanna - Pour It Up (^2)
20. Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait (v1)

This should be enough proof that music is not ending. XWFY out. THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!
jojo
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »

why is your intro soooooooooooooooooooo long  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.