Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Dudley's Childhood  (Read 1198 times)
The Spy
A CMC3 Supporter
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »

Prologue

"Hurry, Hurry!" The Great Rattozo Rat and his wife stumbled downstairs to his laboratory. "All the other rats are dead." Rattozo panted. "We might make it if I can complete this one spell..." The Great Rattozo drew a perfect circle with his legendary Phoenix Staff. He completed the incantation by balancing the Phoenix Staff in the exact center and murmuring the words "spamajcjksybveizlybaiszuybspam" while flames rose around the rod. He raised his hands high...and vanished with his wife. The Phoenix Staff was buried under the debris, still standing on its end. It stayed buried there for many years...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:32:28 PM by penguino » Logged

Please don't make a new gameria! Make a Cactus McCoy!
Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Off-Topic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 04:29:51 PM »

"The Great Rattozo". Sleepy And wow, you like to spam the keys. Nice prologue, though...

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
The Spy
A CMC3 Supporter
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »

Chapter 1

Little Dudley was called Little Dudley because he had been a tad short his whole life. His only friend was Blind Leopold. Blind Leopold was called that because he was blind. Despite being bullied and teased through the first few years of their lives they were good friends. One day they were strolling down Dormouse Drive and caught sight of a group of older boys they usually tried to stay away from. The two friends swerved away, but they didn't swerve fast enough. "Hey, you punks!" teased the bully leader Jesse. Oh, great. Dudley thought. He resigned to the fact that they would get pushed into the mud as he reluctantly steered Leopold to the jerks.

Penguin022
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 07:16:23 AM »

Cue friendship montage.

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
The Spy
A CMC3 Supporter
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 09:23:59 AM »

Chapter 2

Dudley and Leo remained silent as the bullies dared each other to enter the ruins of the great kingdom of Mouselot. From Dudley's view, they stretched as far as the eye could see. One of the nasty nuisances picked up Leo by the scruff of his neck and boxed his ears. "Bet you couldn't go five steps into there." he jeered. "Oh wait, I forgot,you can't see." Leo was dropped roughly to the ground. Leo snatched up his cane and waved it threateningly as he wiped the mud off his whiskers."JUST YOU WAIT! Come on, Dudley." Leo stalked off dragging Dudley towards the grisly ruins.

Penguin022
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 09:35:54 AM »

Hmm, I wonder what Dudley thinks about all this.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.