Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: FNAP  (Read 35760 times)
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2015, 03:33:22 PM »

Sargedroid: I am 5t1ll here. I remain. And I w1ll return.

:3

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm not here: "AZUKI!!!!! : 3 "
LKOB [Dec 07 05:36 PM]:   I-it's not like I l-like her or anything! B-baka!

Tamatim [Dec 09 06:21 PM]:   Oh, Joe? I don't see her :-)

Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:51 PM]:   I GOT A DOU!!!!!!!
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   !YASSS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   ODGS
Navidad~Mexicana [Dec 21 06:52 PM]:   DOGS!!

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
G Pizza [Dec 24 10:23 PM]:   I'm starting to make chimpanzee noises
Cactus Companion
A relic from a bygone ag
Sundae Master

This place always gets weirder than I remember.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 04:28:52 PM »

Cool.

I don't really come here at all. I just occasionally return to look at old, dumb role-plays I did. I wish the best of luck to all who read this.
Follow me on twitter and youtube. It's cactus companion.
tinycake2
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »

Awesome fanfic!
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »

THEY WILL ALL KNOW THE JOY OF CREAT-

Chapter One - Papa's Family Diner

Once upon a time, there was a man by the name of Papa Louie. He loved cooking as much as he loved children, and he adored kids. That's why in 1977, he is able to take his life savings, and build a diner for all ages, hence the name "Papa's Family Diner." The business was successful, until about five years later, when something very bad happened.

Perspective: Roy

I came from the hot kitchen, holding two boxes of deep-pan pepperoni and cheese pizzas. The sky was blue and the sun was hot outside the window, which shined on the brown and light green checked floor, dotted with pizza toppings dropped from little children. And guess who's job it is to clean it up?

I took the pizzas into the Main Party Room, where Yolanda Dallas was celebrate her 8th birthday. She is known by everyone since she's a Cookie Scout, and everyone calls her Yippy, since that's her favorite exclamation. I find it rather cute actually.

I place the pizza on the table in between the ice cream cake and the Fizzo. When Yippy blew the candles, Sargedroid, one of the animotronics here, took the cake and served the guests.

I was about to leave and make more pizza when i spotted something. Or someone. It was a young boy, not older than 10, in a blue shirt, trying his eyes out. He probably wasn't invited to the party and has no choice but to see them enjoy cake given to them by his favorite mascot. Poor thing.

I was gonna call him, but that's when I saw another thing. A purple Rotini 435 pulled up where the kid was. Out stepped from the car a very familiar looking guy, with short brown hair, a purple PFD cap n and a purple PFD uniform.

He works here.

The boy looked at him as the purple guy reached into his pocket. He pulls out a blade.

Holy crap.

The boy got stabbed before he had a chance to run away. Before he could scream. Before he could blink. Before he had a chance at living more.

I turned away, hoping no one behind me followed my eyes. The party music was too loud for the gusts to hear the trouble, but 10 minutes after, while I was washing dishes, I heard a bloodcurdling scream that almost made me drop my plate. Then, there is a shout when a feminine voice yells, "MY SON IS DEAD!"

"They know," I whispered under my breath. " 'Bout time."

Shoutbox Randomness:
Megpoid Gumi [Dec 07 05:32 PM]:   LKOB when I'm here: "oh I hate everyone except you"

G Pizza [Dec 24 10:22 PM]:   http : //www.flipline.com/forum/...g1403797 I died reading this
Lpcarver
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »

This Fan Fic deserves an Emmy.
A movie needs to be written.
Flipline needs to make a game off this.
Matt.
Matt.
Matt.
Matt.
Matt.
Matt.
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »

Smiley

Shoutbox Randomness:

Cactus Companion
A relic from a bygone ag
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 06:52:08 PM »

I'd like to see someone animate this.also,I'm always here to support!

I don't really come here at all. I just occasionally return to look at old, dumb role-plays I did. I wish the best of luck to all who read this.
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »

THEY WILL ALL KNOW THE JOY OF CREAT-

Chapter One - Papa's Family Diner

Once upon a time, there was a man by the name of Papa Louie. He loved cooking as much as he loved children, and he adored kids. That's why in 1977, he is able to take his life savings, and build a diner for all ages, hence the name "Papa's Family Diner." The business was successful, until about five years later, when something very bad happened.

Perspective: Roy

I came from the hot kitchen, holding two boxes of deep-pan pepperoni and cheese pizzas. The sky was blue and the sun was hot outside the window, which shined on the brown and light green checked floor, dotted with pizza toppings dropped from little children. And guess who's job it is to clean it up?

I took the pizzas into the Main Party Room, where Yolanda Dallas was celebrate her 8th birthday. She is known by everyone since she's a Cookie Scout, and everyone calls her Yippy, since that's her favorite exclamation. I find it rather cute actually.

I place the pizza on the table in between the ice cream cake and the Fizzo. When Yippy blew the candles, Sargedroid, one of the animotronics here, took the cake and served the guests.

I was about to leave and make more pizza when i spotted something. Or someone. It was a young boy, not older than 10, in a blue shirt, trying his eyes out. He probably wasn't invited to the party and has no choice but to see them enjoy cake given to them by his favorite mascot. Poor thing.

I was gonna call him, but that's when I saw another thing. A purple Rotini 435 pulled up where the kid was. Out stepped from the car a very familiar looking guy, with short brown hair, a purple PFD cap n and a purple PFD uniform.

He works here.

The boy looked at him as the purple guy reached into his pocket. He pulls out a blade.

Holy crap.

The boy got stabbed before he had a chance to run away. Before he could scream. Before he could blink. Before he had a chance at living more.

I turned away, hoping no one behind me followed my eyes. The party music was too loud for the gusts to hear the trouble, but 10 minutes after, while I was washing dishes, I heard a bloodcurdling scream that almost made me drop my plate. Then, there is a shout when a feminine voice yells, "MY SON IS DEAD!"

"They know," I whispered under my breath. " 'Bout time."

Cool!

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 07:38:53 PM »

Awesome job. I will follow this.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
Cactus Companion
A relic from a bygone ag
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 07:43:27 PM »

Agreed.

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 08:06:32 PM »

cool ;p

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 07:44:57 AM »

Awesome job. I will follow this.
me too Cheesy

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 07:46:22 AM »

<3 <3 <3

I will make chapter 2 soon Cheesy

Shoutbox Randomness:

Cactus Companion
A relic from a bygone ag
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 12:07:58 PM »

Ok! Also,I changed my name.

LKOB
Restaurant Legend

Ahh... tranquility...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »

Chapter 2 - Where are our Children?

There are 5 main characters, Sergeant Crushida (Sarge), Radley Madish (Radroid), Chessy the Pizza Monster, McCoy the Cactus (McClone), and the Pizzapuppet. The Pizzapuppet is usuallya  favorite amongst the children. But since the death of the "crying child", the puppet has been acting very weird lately...

Perspective: Papa

My mind was spinning faster than twirling pizza dough. I didn't have the slightest ideawhat was going on. One of my staff killed a child, the puppet is going mad against the staff, the kid's parentsare filling a lawsuit, and half of the people who usually come here are gone forever. And it's all on my head.

I consulted my lawyers, Quinn Ashworth and Timothy Donaldson, said to be the best lawyers in Tastyville.

"I can tell you there is absolutely nothing to worry about," assures Quinn. "The family of Nick Hiroshino, the child who got killed, is suing your company $750 for first degree murder." "Our plan," Timm adds, "is to countersuit them for $1000 for child abandonment."

Abandonment? Murder? I don't wanna go to court! There had to be a better way!

"To be honest," I finally stated, "I don't want to get sued or sue anyone. Can't we just... pay a thousand dollars to the family and forget this whole thing?"

Quinn argued, "First of all, I wouldn't be able to forget the death of my 8-year-old son. Secondly, you couldn't put a price on my son, unless it was the entire planet." "B-b-but- how do you know Nick's parents think that way?" I addressed. "To be honest, I agree with Luigi." admitted Timm. "We don't know yet if the parents will take the money. If they do, we can let this whole thing slide."

Thank Neff and Solary in Cleveland! At least someone agrees with me. I just hope they take the money. I will protect my diner, no matter what.

Shoutbox Randomness:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.