15%-19% - 0 (0%)
10%-14% - 0 (0%)
5%-9% - 0 (0%)
1%-4% - 0 (0%)
0% - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: How Far Are You Through The Game?  (Read 58248 times)
LogicallyLogical
FANDOM
Restaurant Master

You don't love me the same

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 04:17:31 PM »

I played it a bit, then didn't like it, then my file got lost.
It's just not my style. I'm sure others enjoy it

I believe but not in you and me...
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »

I played it a bit, then didn't like it, then my file got lost.
It's just not my style. I'm sure others enjoy it
I sort of, it got too hard and I couldn't go anymore.

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Maki Shijo
Suffering is the way.
Restaurant Master

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 08:18:40 AM »

my bro plays so i do not know Hmm
iRossome
Pro-Life
Restaurant Master

Vote for Johnny!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »

IDK

Please sign this petition to bring back Wendy’s Wheels!!!! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66739.0
Other Links:
Check out my Fan Game, Papa’s Saladeria! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65687.0
Please ask me anything! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24254.0
Vote in the Worst Customer Tournament! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=66766.0
Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete -- Date Unknown
Nebby -- 8/21/17
Beaten Android -- 1/8/18
Supergirl and Superman -- Date Unknown
Tangerine -- 1/16/18
Waluigi -- 6/13/18
Cross -- 6/24/18
Yellow Onion  - 8/16/18
Pro-Life Avatar - 1/19/19
Nellie - 3/26/2020
David Wallace - 5/1/2020
Deano - 5/1/2020
Dark Deano - 5/6/2020
Gondola 500 Icon - 5/12/2020
Deano - 5/18/2020
Wendy from Wendy’s Wheels - 5/23/2020
Deano - 8/31/2020
Johnny - 9/24/20
Maki Shijo
Suffering is the way.
Restaurant Master

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 09:01:16 AM »

My father is on 78 percent maybe
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 12:34:20 PM »

I don't play this much anymore :p

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 03:20:31 AM »

I don't play this much anymore :p

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
ahfaz12
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 06:04:30 AM »

Wait till CMC3 is released and people will be mad over it.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 07:25:12 AM »

Wait till CMC3 is released and people will be mad over it.
Post that in Liar Party

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
ahfaz12
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 08:11:18 PM »

Nah, it is true. Many people don't like it because it is old and it has poor graphics etc.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2015, 04:03:49 AM »

Nah, it is true. Many people don't like it because it is old and it has poor graphics etc.
Cactus McCoy 5 too Shocked Lips Sealed

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ahfaz12
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2015, 04:11:35 AM »

Tam, you are acting strange these days, and you have turned from a nice user to a... rude one.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 06:34:36 AM »

Tam, you are acting strange these days, and you have turned from a nice user to a... rude one.
Really? Lips Sealed Sorry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Edit ... @RJLWolf, I did a search and got this link
http://www.cactusmccoy3.net/play-cactus-mccoy-5/

So I thought there is a CM5, but when I went there it turned out to be CM2 so sorry about that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:48:16 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ahfaz12
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2015, 06:53:34 AM »

Its okay.
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »

Its okay.
Thanks! Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.