Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   
Print
Author Topic: Pari's FC Requests Reborn [ALWAYS OPEN]  (Read 15764 times)
Pariah164
Sundae Master

Super High School Level Fanartist

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 02:56:55 PM »

Sorry for the double!

Now that I look, Lizzy and Karen could be sisters. Laugh
Pariah164
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 06:24:27 PM »

Triple! Apologies again...

But I got two done!

First, Nithya!

This one was fun to draw. Her pose is not very dynamic, but she looked to be the shy, reserved type, so I decided to reflect that in her overall appearance. Some things I would go back and tweak, but overall, it's good, and I hope ReZo-nancE likes it.

Next is Saffron. I wanted to experiment with poses since the last one lacked action, and I'm a bit middling on how this came out. It works for the intended purpose, but I think I will go back and try to draw this again one day. I do like her excited, 'I did it!' expression. Maybe she caught her wand as it was flying away. Maybe she's using her wand to fly. Who knows? Use your imagination. Either way, I hope Rasdberry is pleased with it.

Aaaaaaaand that is all for today. Will do more tomorrow or Monday probably.
ewn
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 06:28:05 PM »

Wisteria please Smiley
tinycake2
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 06:29:24 PM »

But I got two done!

First, Nithya!

This one was fun to draw. Her pose is not very dynamic, but she looked to be the shy, reserved type, so I decided to reflect that in her overall appearance. Some things I would go back and tweak, but overall, it's good, and I hope ReZo-nancE likes it.

Next is Saffron. I wanted to experiment with poses since the last one lacked action, and I'm a bit middling on how this came out. It works for the intended purpose, but I think I will go back and try to draw this again one day. I do like her excited, 'I did it!' expression. Maybe she caught her wand as it was flying away. Maybe she's using her wand to fly. Who knows? Use your imagination. Either way, I hope Rasdberry is pleased with it.

I like it! Grin
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:32:34 PM by magicmusic » Logged
Pariah164
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »

I like it! Grin
Glad to hear it. Saffron is such a cute character. :3
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »

It's nice to see you back again, Pariah! I'm glad you were still able to draw just fine after getting surgery. Smiley

Also, Saffron reminds me of Marisa from Touhou: Story of Eastern Wonderland in that picture...

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »

Smiley

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Pariah164
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 06:36:38 PM »

It's nice to see you back again, Pariah! I'm glad you were still able to draw just fine after getting surgery. Smiley
Glad to BE back. I had some complications after the surgery which left my hand in an amount of pain only equivalent to seeing the Twilight movies over and over. (Literacy burrrrrrn.) In all seriousness, I just kept my head up and worked hard till I could draw again.
Floofshi
The echo in the mirror
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 08:17:54 PM »

Nithya turned out awesome- I love the alt outfit you gave her.

I don't feel safe here anymore. Goodbye.
tinycake2
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 08:20:34 PM »

Hmm... Do Quartz ;P
Pariah164
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 08:22:18 PM »

Nithya turned out awesome- I love the alt outfit you gave her.
I tried to keep the design close as possible, but I'm glad you liked the revisions I made.
Almeidinha
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 08:22:54 PM »

Sorry from double post and...

But I got two done!

First, Nithya!

Draw much cute Kiss

My request... and again, Marinara.

PS: Don't need draw the bag and dog Nervous
Edit: Removed the pic and put on page 5
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:13:50 PM by Almei » Logged
Lpcarver
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 09:04:31 PM »

But I got two done!

First, Nithya

They are amazing!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:01:35 AM by magicmusic » Logged
Pariah164
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 08:56:46 AM »

They are amazing!

Thank you :3
Maki Shijo
Suffering is the way.
Restaurant Master

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 11:31:09 PM »

I LIKED UR DRAWING SO I REQUEST TO MAKE HER

* Aastha.jpg (87.6 KB, 315x370 - viewed 195 times.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.