Pages: 1 ... 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 ... 1708   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 5818043 times)
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #20895 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:34 AM »

Haha,nope.I seldom let my FCs in my canon fan arts Laugh The one fainting is Cameo,he's tied on the Christmas tree and Joy's hanging a sock on his headband Wink
Really? Sorry, he looks like Camoe due to a his expression. Now i'm thinking of Joy and Cameo, i think the other app debutants will be there.

The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #20896 on: December 05, 2017, 03:53:26 AM »

That's it!I will add only app customers,but for the.exception of Cherissa,she will be appeared too.You know what I ship( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #20897 on: December 05, 2017, 04:17:59 AM »

That's it!I will add only app customers,but for the.exception of Cherissa,she will be appeared too.You know what I ship( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shippers gonna ship, hope Joy is near Moe.

Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Stan Dilliam Wheel or he'll haunt your dreams!

View Profile
« Reply #20898 on: December 05, 2017, 05:34:27 AM »

This year's Christmas celebration!Guess who else will be appeared?

You're back! Nice art!

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #20899 on: December 05, 2017, 12:09:39 PM »

Really? Sorry, he looks like Camoe due to a his expression. Now i'm thinking of Joy and Cameo, i think the other app debutants will be there.

Joy first appeared in the Freezeria as Ninjoy obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And I ship her with sky ninja worker guy whoever that is lmao. It would actually be epic and hilarious if suddenly Matt and Tony revealed that one of the new customers like Cameo was that guy actually Tongue

but Ninjoy is my favorite female character and I've shipped her with lots of male customers muwahahahaha

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Gary is the best blue penguin

View Profile
« Reply #20900 on: December 08, 2017, 04:43:37 AM »

Meet Miss love

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Back on Business

View Profile
« Reply #20901 on: December 08, 2017, 04:50:08 AM »

Meet Miss love

Cool! Nice art! Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #20902 on: December 08, 2017, 04:58:33 AM »

Cool! Nice art! Wink
thank you  Laugh

hm:
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #20903 on: December 08, 2017, 05:00:46 AM »

Cuteee  :3

hm:
Ianiant
Better Than Papa!

Stan Dilliam Wheel or he'll haunt your dreams!

View Profile
« Reply #20904 on: December 08, 2017, 01:07:23 PM »

To celebrate the fact that it's currently snowing where I live, I made this quick little art of Greg making a snow angel.

Credits to Flipline Studios and paint.net

Muffin
« Reply #20905 on: December 08, 2017, 01:19:54 PM »

Hurry up and post it :S
I wanna see Dynamoe
Jk btw Tongue
To celebrate the fact that it's currently snowing where I live, I made this quick little art of Greg making a snow angel.

Pretty nice~!
DokiDokiTsuna
The Bunny Mangaka
Better Than Papa!

Credit to Excalibur~

View Profile
« Reply #20906 on: December 08, 2017, 01:29:11 PM »

Practicing anti-aliasing...bleh. I think I like my pixels better.
Also, I redesigned Xan's hair for Lowercase~

Currently: fhs LIVES
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #20907 on: December 08, 2017, 03:53:21 PM »

all the arts are cool, the Greg one is cute lol. I like the Scarlett one a lot too but it's kinda huge on the screen.

Excal I. Bur's Forumer Rank Profile Pictures

- Pizza Topper
- Burger Flipper
- Taco Builder
- Sundae Master
- Franchise Owner

- Restaurant Star
- Papa's Assistant
- Papa's Replacement

- Restaurant Legend
- Restaurant Master
- Better than Papa!
- Restaurant Pro

- Food Critic
- Jojo's Replacement
- Friend of Foodini
- Forum Fanatic

- Onion Wrangler
- Tomato Toppler
- Sarge Stopper
- Radley's Rival

- Unstoppable

Try 'em on! Smiley
I gotta say, I'm gonna to steal use one of these. which is to say I think they're cool ;p

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #20908 on: December 08, 2017, 04:51:42 PM »

Nice, he look so cute. Smiley I wish we had snow in our country. Sad

AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20909 on: December 08, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »

Cute! :3

Practicing anti-aliasing...bleh. I think I like my pixels better.
Also, I redesigned Xan's hair for Lowercase~

*gasps* Xandraaaaa~!

I have an unfinished Xandra picture sitting in a folder somewhere.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Pages: 1 ... 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 ... 1708   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.