Pages: 1 ... 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 ... 1718   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 5875253 times)
The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #21870 on: August 19, 2018, 10:27:15 PM »

I think either Fan's Art or Fans' art is cool.Fans Art is whatsoever for me

Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #21871 on: August 20, 2018, 01:40:31 AM »

I think it should be fans art or Fan's Art. Fans art doesn't look nice.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #21872 on: August 20, 2018, 04:22:43 AM »

First you want it to be Fan's Art, then Fans Art, now back to Fan's Art?! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #21873 on: August 20, 2018, 04:26:59 AM »

First you want it to be Fan's Art, then Fans Art, now back to Fan's Art?! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!
Actually, Moana was the only one who wanted it Fan's Art since it bugged him. everyone else just wanted to topic to be sticked

Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #21874 on: August 20, 2018, 05:03:16 AM »

Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated
LogicallyLogical
FANDOM
Restaurant Master

You don't love me the same

View Profile
« Reply #21875 on: August 20, 2018, 05:06:56 AM »

Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated Exasperated
you need to appreciate culture and heritage

I believe but not in you and me...
Abu
Radley's Rival

ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ

View Profile
« Reply #21876 on: August 20, 2018, 05:27:41 AM »

you need to appreciate culture and heritage
*deletes the Forum Guidelines in place of a new one and changes the administrator colours*

What was that?
TotesAngel
« Reply #21877 on: August 24, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »

some hatfield art
Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #21878 on: August 25, 2018, 10:18:22 AM »

I dig it, he looks really good.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Back to the Pepper Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #21879 on: August 25, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »

Brother E: Cool picture!

The Redhead Judge
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #21880 on: August 26, 2018, 01:21:09 AM »

An Oniontown inspired art.

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #21881 on: August 26, 2018, 07:28:12 AM »

AWESOME!! Now here's my art...

It's been awhile that i drew a Flipline Future and what better way but another Dynin art. We got ourselves future Joy and Moe.

In their future selves, everyone knows who Ninjoy and The Dynamoe. Thanks to that, Moe was landed in prison many years ago but was release sooner. After that, he and Joy started dating and they become a married couple. They even retired from their alter-ego selves just so they can have a normal civilian life. Joy has become the master of Kunochi Dojo in Sakura Bay which explains why she is in a kimono, while Moe still remains the same as a comic book shop owner.

To make this ship getting cuter, i added my nextgens Connie and Jillian as babies in the drawing. Moe feels so happy to see his new-born daughters, while Joy is mad at Moe for breaking into the nursery just to see his children which ended up making all the newborn babies crying. I mean, he is excited to meet his newborn children and he ended up getting a noise fine.

Plum Pudding
Rollie Fanatic
Burger Flipper

what

View Profile
« Reply #21882 on: August 26, 2018, 07:51:30 AM »

some hatfield art
This is really amazing!! I love all the weapons you gave him Laugh
So beautiful ;3; your grasp on color is so good
AWESOME!! Now here's my art...

It's been awhile that i drew a Flipline Future and what better way but another Dynin art. We got ourselves future Joy and Moe.

In their future selves, everyone knows who Ninjoy and The Dynamoe. Thanks to that, Moe was landed in prison many years ago but was release sooner. After that, he and Joy started dating and they become a married couple. They even retired from their alter-ego selves just so they can have a normal civilian life. Joy has become the master of Kunochi Dojo in Sakura Bay which explains why she is in a kimono, while Moe still remains the same as a comic book shop owner.

To make this ship getting cuter, i added my nextgens Connie and Jillian as babies in the drawing. Moe feels so happy to see his new-born daughters, while Joy is mad at Moe for breaking into the nursery just to see his children which ended up making all the newborn babies crying. I mean, he is excited to meet his newborn children and he ended up getting a noise fine.
Oooo the story you have for Joy and Moe is super interesting!! I like how this focuses on their life after all the actions of Ninjoy And The Dynamoe. It’s such a cute ship >0<!!! Also XDDD Connie and Jillian are such troublemakers.
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #21883 on: August 26, 2018, 07:52:16 AM »

So frickin good Love

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #21884 on: August 27, 2018, 09:11:01 AM »

oh this is stickied now. also awesome arts, I'm too lazy to comment on them all

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Pages: 1 ... 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 ... 1718   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.