Pages: 1 ... 1460 1461 [1462] 1463 1464 ... 1644   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 5614123 times)
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #21915 on: September 07, 2018, 09:00:35 PM »

Amazing...hope you guys love this...

This...BEST JOKE EVER!!!

Credits to Flipline Studios and paint.net

I love both of them!!Keep up!This is one of the best piece I've seen from Ianiant

Petey K
Restaurant Master

Rainy Season

View Profile
« Reply #21916 on: September 08, 2018, 02:35:06 AM »

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #21917 on: September 08, 2018, 02:43:06 AM »

Awesome!!

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #21918 on: September 13, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »

Night time in Tastyville, the Dynamoe would have a successful bank robbery if it wouldn't for Ninjoy. He ran away from Ninjoy and went to a safe place to change himself to Moe. After he changed, he walks around the street and pretend to have a normal walk until some bad guys show up trying to steal his valuables. He would fight but that would revealed true skills to them, so he decided to ran away but they outrun him and hurt him so bad but that's not until Ninjoy came and protect Moe.

Another Dynin 'fake' screenshot and i remember telling you guys that i would make a Civilian Moe x Alter-ego Ninjoy. Well my headcanon is that they are too shy to talk to each other since they have a crush on each other but Ninjoy tries her best to protect Moe on every cause.

Petey K
Restaurant Master

Rainy Season

View Profile
« Reply #21919 on: September 13, 2018, 11:03:27 PM »

Night time in Tastyville, the Dynamoe would have a successful bank robbery if it wouldn't for Ninjoy. He ran away from Ninjoy and went to a safe place to change himself to Moe. After he changed, he walks around the street and pretend to have a normal walk until some bad guys show up trying to steal his valuables. He would fight but that would revealed true skills to them, so he decided to ran away but they outrun him and hurt him so bad but that's not until Ninjoy came and protect Moe.

Another Dynin 'fake' screenshot and i remember telling you guys that i would make a Civilian Moe x Alter-ego Ninjoy. Well my headcanon is that they are too shy to talk to each other since they have a crush on each other but Ninjoy tries her best to protect Moe on every cause.
Lovely

hm:
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #21920 on: September 15, 2018, 03:52:43 AM »

Lovely
Thanks...hope you like this one...

I wanted to draw those couple as their future selves for a long time due to summer-themed. Now for the info.

It's obvious that both of them are married but they are pretty much the same as their younger selves, the only difference is that they now lived in Calypso Island and Alberto being a soccer coach for the Burgerburgh Swizzlers. Now, i need some ideas for my next one...any ideas?

Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #21921 on: September 15, 2018, 04:05:23 AM »

I wanted to draw those couple as their future selves for a long time due to summer-themed. Now for the info.

It's obvious that both of them are married but they are pretty much the same as their younger selves, the only difference is that they now lived in Calypso Island and Alberto being a soccer coach for the Burgerburgh Swizzlers. Now, i need some ideas for my next one...any ideas?
My favorite ship!!!Nice job!I like their suits here.Do you think Whiff x Mindy may be the next?

Petey K
Restaurant Master

Rainy Season

View Profile
« Reply #21922 on: September 15, 2018, 04:50:49 AM »

Alberto looks epic!

hm:
retrobumblebee
Trainee

Call me Bee!

View Profile
« Reply #21923 on: September 16, 2018, 01:41:37 PM »

First of my Flipline fanart I'm posting on the forum! Ripley's fun to draw~

Dreaming of our own galaxies~
Tamatim
Enjoying Dream Team
Better Than Papa!

TomatoAvatarForever

View Profile
« Reply #21924 on: September 16, 2018, 02:06:30 PM »

Cool! Also welcome to the forum. Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
retrobumblebee
Trainee

Call me Bee!

View Profile
« Reply #21925 on: September 16, 2018, 02:11:58 PM »

Cool! Also welcome to the forum. Cheesy

Thank you! I'm excited to start being more active haha Cheery

Mystic
~Aquatic Queen~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #21926 on: September 16, 2018, 02:15:15 PM »

This is well made. Also, welcome to the forum, I'm Mystic.  Silly Smile

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
retrobumblebee
Trainee

Call me Bee!

View Profile
« Reply #21927 on: September 16, 2018, 03:12:57 PM »

This is well made. Also, welcome to the forum, I'm Mystic.  Silly Smile

aaah thank you!! and thanks for the welcome! :3

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #21928 on: September 16, 2018, 03:54:09 PM »

hmm pretty good, that art style seems like it would make a good cartoon/webcomic

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Choco Banana Boi
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

No,no dentist

View Profile
« Reply #21929 on: September 22, 2018, 08:41:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum!I have seen you on Deviantart Cheesy

Though KCP isn't over,I still want to draw another Flipline fan art.Now I can't wait to draw the final KCP winner Crying Laughing
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:15:45 AM by A Little Dynamic » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1460 1461 [1462] 1463 1464 ... 1644   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.