Pages: 1 ... 1518 1519 [1520] 1521 1522 ... 1535   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 4774921 times)
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #22785 on: April 15, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »

The file was temporarily glitched so I ended up making the quality lower than necessary.
But, I haven't seen much fanart of Yui so here's one  Wink
Lovely as usual. I hope you draw some boys!

And the last one is here. I guess they are an exceptional...

The Dynamoe just have some pain, and got even more pain from Ninjoy's punch. Both hilarious and sad...
This is probably the best and the most dynamic fan art I have ever seen from you!! I love the expressions and their gestures as heck,can't resist..Saving into my album now Haha

Mystic
~Fierce Spirit!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #22786 on: April 17, 2019, 06:54:20 PM »

These are some amazing art peices.

~Drink Water & Grow Lovely!~
MapleHog
Propriétaire Hérisson
Restaurant Star

Save HD Gamerias!

View Profile
« Reply #22787 on: April 17, 2019, 11:17:06 PM »

I drew Nevada (I used a random name picker to decide who to draw)
Spoiler:

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #22788 on: April 17, 2019, 11:27:44 PM »

Good job,although the pose is traced from the original game..

MapleHog
Propriétaire Hérisson
Restaurant Star

Save HD Gamerias!

View Profile
« Reply #22789 on: April 18, 2019, 06:51:57 AM »

Yeah, i like Flipline’s art style, I just drew they’re game model, I was bored  Tongue

Mystic
~Fierce Spirit!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #22790 on: April 18, 2019, 10:29:21 AM »

Traced or not, it looks amazing!
It takes a lot of time, patience and effort to get everything evenly placed.

MapleHog
Propriétaire Hérisson
Restaurant Star

Save HD Gamerias!

View Profile
« Reply #22791 on: April 18, 2019, 04:59:20 PM »

Traced or not, it looks amazing!
It takes a lot of time, patience and effort to get everything evenly placed.
I also added more shading than Flipline does with their customers

MapleHog
Propriétaire Hérisson
Restaurant Star

Save HD Gamerias!

View Profile
« Reply #22792 on: April 18, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »

I drew it while bored and liked how it looked and felt like oosting it, I’m not good at drawing stuff I can’t see, I don’t draw from my mind, I draw from sight. I also started working on one of Indigo a yesterday but I guess I shouldn’t share it this time

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #22793 on: April 19, 2019, 06:36:19 AM »

Some of you might know that my version of Future Joy is that she is retired from hero business, well this is her future alter ego costume if she wasn't retired. I always think that when she gets older and got a new costume due to being grower and suitable. I'll make one for the Dynamoe.

Tamatim
Forum Tomato
Restaurant Master

OnionFest? How adorable!

View Profile
« Reply #22794 on: April 19, 2019, 06:38:27 AM »

Some of you might know that my version of Future Joy is that she is retired from hero business, well this is her future alter ego costume if she wasn't retired. I always think that when she gets older and got a new costume due to being grower and suitable. I'll make one for the Dynamoe.
Amazing! Good job! Hooray

Hey:
Happy OnionFest!

Hello, hope you're having a nice day!
Welcome to my signature.
Wink
My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

You also may check my Fan Character Topic (Q&A answered with PLP!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

Time for Onionfest!! Under orders of Kaiser Onion.

View Profile
« Reply #22795 on: April 19, 2019, 07:43:25 AM »

I drew it while bored and liked how it looked and felt like oosting it, I’m not good at drawing stuff I can’t see, I don’t draw from my mind, I draw from sight. I also started working on one of Indigo a yesterday but I guess I shouldn’t share it this time
Brother E: No, we would like to see it! Smiley

Brother E: Wow! Really Cool! Cheesy

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #22796 on: April 19, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »

Ohh...Oh my,if Ninjoy ever wears this in her younger version,I'd draw this! Love

Mystic
~Fierce Spirit!~
Food Critic

❤❤❤❤❤❤

View Profile
« Reply #22797 on: April 19, 2019, 09:26:10 AM »

Wow! This is amazing! Especially, the outfit design.

Speedo
FC Creator
Restaurant Legend

Happy Onionfest!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22798 on: April 19, 2019, 09:26:58 AM »

This is just incredible! Reminds me of Katniss Everdeen. Smiley

Y'all it's Onionfest!!!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
inb4
person
Restaurant Legend

very yes

View Profile
« Reply #22799 on: April 19, 2019, 10:09:52 AM »

Nice!

The word “Signature”:
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

Signature Signature Signature Signature
Pages: 1 ... 1518 1519 [1520] 1521 1522 ... 1535   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.