Pages: 1 ... 1458 1459 [1460] 1461 1462 ... 1487   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 4492461 times)
OcFanatic
Want to have a checkup?
Papa's Replacement

Nurse Connic Con

View Profile
« Reply #21885 on: August 07, 2018, 07:22:03 AM »

Older Scarlett and older Rudy having a family picture with their children, Venus and Mercury.

It's been awhile since I drawn future versions of Rudy and Scarlett. Also, Venus and Mercury are younger here. You can tell by Venus' natural hair. As for Mercury, this is before his life of crime. He got his injury from the bullies he met. (He was too innocent that time)

Mannievelous
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Legend

Dynin on the go!

View Profile
« Reply #21886 on: August 07, 2018, 08:10:48 AM »

Older Scarlett and older Rudy having a family picture with their children, Venus and Mercury.

It's been awhile since I drawn future versions of Rudy and Scarlett. Also, Venus and Mercury are younger here. You can tell by Venus' natural hair. As for Mercury, this is before his life of crime. He got his injury from the bullies he met. (He was too innocent that time)
It's so happy to see more Future customers with their kids together!I hope you can do Moe and Joy's.They are now my favorite ship Grin

icedcoffee
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #21887 on: August 08, 2018, 04:10:20 AM »

cute hahaha mercury got a black eye

Don't take me seriously. I am supposed to be a joke.
AyBlueChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #21888 on: August 08, 2018, 04:12:10 AM »

Poor mini-Mercury. Sad How old is he in this picture?

Cornflakeses are awesome~

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

OcFanatic
Want to have a checkup?
Papa's Replacement

Nurse Connic Con

View Profile
« Reply #21889 on: August 08, 2018, 04:54:21 AM »

It's so happy to see more Future customers with their kids together!I hope you can do Moe and Joy's.They are now my favorite ship Grin
Thanks and i love to draw more Future customers. I'm also love to draw the Dynin family picture!!
cute hahaha mercury got a black eye
Well he was too innocent that time.
Poor mini-Mercury. Sad How old is he in this picture?
Yeah, poor mini-Mercury. And also, he's 6 years old making Venus 16 years old.

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #21890 on: August 10, 2018, 09:44:54 AM »

lol Laugh awesome art though.

I am so avid to draw lots of Scooperia related.Maybe next turn I'll draw the locals,but who knows
I love the Alberto poster Laugh

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
OcFanatic
Want to have a checkup?
Papa's Replacement

Nurse Connic Con

View Profile
« Reply #21891 on: August 12, 2018, 08:38:40 AM »

Welp, this is my first "fake" screenshot and once again a Dynin art.

I been questioning myself on "What would their relationship be like if one is in alter-ego while one is in civilian?" Well I think Joy and the Dynamoe's relationship will be like this about comforting their bad situation they had especially if it is about their crushes (Despite theym being the same person. As for in reverse, I'll be thinking about it.

icedcoffee
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #21892 on: August 12, 2018, 08:46:20 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY NINDYNAMOE HEART  Dizzy Love

Don't take me seriously. I am supposed to be a joke.
Mannievelous
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Legend

Dynin on the go!

View Profile
« Reply #21893 on: August 13, 2018, 12:06:56 AM »

I been questioning myself on "What would their relationship be like if one is in alter-ego while one is in civilian?" Well I think Joy and the Dynamoe's relationship will be like this about comforting their bad situation they had especially if it is about their crushes (Despite theym being the same person. As for in reverse, I'll be thinking about it.
This is cool!I really need to make fake screenshot too.  Love

Plum Pudding
what
Burger Flipper

i want james to run

View Profile
« Reply #21894 on: August 13, 2018, 01:23:39 AM »

oh wow this is amazing  Dizzy it looks like it could be a real show!!
Plum Pudding
what
Burger Flipper

i want james to run

View Profile
« Reply #21895 on: August 13, 2018, 01:29:00 AM »

ahhh idk if shipping content is allowed here (I’ll delete it if it isn’t ;w;) but I made this like 2 days ago and it’s a cute ship I made up!! (James x Johnny)
AyBlueChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #21896 on: August 13, 2018, 01:31:41 AM »

Yes, shipping is allowed (as long as it's not... you know). That's a cute picture.  :3

Cornflakeses are awesome~

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Plum Pudding
what
Burger Flipper

i want james to run

View Profile
« Reply #21897 on: August 13, 2018, 02:05:28 AM »

Yes, shipping is allowed (as long as it's not... you know). That's a cute picture.  :3

oh XDD well yeah obviously I was just curious if there was some policy or whatever on shipping art
And thank you so much!!! ;7;
OcFanatic
Want to have a checkup?
Papa's Replacement

Nurse Connic Con

View Profile
« Reply #21898 on: August 13, 2018, 02:12:09 AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY NINDYNAMOE HEART  Dizzy Love
Everyone loves Dynin!! Cool
This is cool!I really need to make fake screenshot too.  Love
Hope to see it!! I will love it!! Thanks!!
oh wow this is amazing  Dizzy it looks like it could be a real show!!
Yeah, it looks like a real show. Thanks!!

ahhh idk if shipping content is allowed here (I’ll delete it if it isn’t ;w;) but I made this like 2 days ago and it’s a cute ship I made up!! (James x Johnny)

I don't like the ship but interesting art

Plum Pudding
what
Burger Flipper

i want james to run

View Profile
« Reply #21899 on: August 13, 2018, 02:19:47 AM »

Everyone loves Dynin!! 8)Hope to see it!! I will love it!! Thanks!!Yeah, it looks like a real show. Thanks!!I don't like the ship but interesting art
ah that’s understandable not everyone is supposed to like all ships but thank you!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1458 1459 [1460] 1461 1462 ... 1487   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.