Pages: 1 ... 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 ... 1535   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 4774517 times)
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

Mardi Gras

View Profile
« Reply #22035 on: September 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »

I do not know where I should specifically post this but I'll post it here. I would like to show this edit of Franco to a version of the Day of the Dead (or can be of Halloween), showing Franco disguised as "El Catrín".

"El Catrín" is the male version of "La Catrina" (which would actually be the husband) for those who do not know, while "La Catrina" is the representative figure of the Day of the Dead of Mexico. (Maybe I'll do a version of Fernanda as "La Catrina", although I still do not know)
Spoiler:
That's amazing!! You got a talent!!

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

#OnionFest2019

View Profile
« Reply #22036 on: September 28, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »

I do not know where I should specifically post this but I'll post it here. I would like to show this edit of Franco to a version of the Day of the Dead (or can be of Halloween), showing Franco disguised as "El Catrín".

"El Catrín" is the male version of "La Catrina" (which would actually be the husband) for those who do not know, while "La Catrina" is the representative figure of the Day of the Dead of Mexico. (Maybe I'll do a version of Fernanda as "La Catrina", although I still do not know)
Spoiler:
You'v got the best flipline editions!I admire you so much.May I start a new topic about fan's customer editions like these?I would add your Day of the Dead Franco in it.. Love

Edit:
here's something i drew since pancakeria's coming to mobile :3 !! it's a crossover with persona 5 because akechi (who cooper is dressed like) from p5 likes pancakes haha also there's a cat in the game so i thought it was a perfect opportunity to add cookie!

I must have seen you on Deviantart before....You are awesome!
Im not sure where should i send this very simple edit  Hmm
Spoiler:
I didn't understand what you have edited..Just Carlo in Clover's name?

LuisAngel01
Sundae Master

Meet Luis Angel!

View Profile
« Reply #22037 on: September 28, 2018, 05:31:39 PM »

WOW That is good!
That's amazing!! You got a talent!!
Thank you very much to both! Grin Cheesy
You'v got the best flipline editions!I admire you so much.May I start a new topic about fan's customer editions like these?I would add your Day of the Dead Franco in it.. Love
Thanks also to you! I think who could will be a great idea!  Smiley

Luis Angel Lugo T., LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG. My global user names.
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #22038 on: September 28, 2018, 06:03:52 PM »

Spoiler:
Awesome, and you should! Cheesy

LuisAngel01
Sundae Master

Meet Luis Angel!

View Profile
« Reply #22039 on: September 28, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »

Awesome, and you should! Cheesy
Thanks so much! Grin I got your opinion! Smiley

Luis Angel Lugo T., LuisAngel01, MTP01, LuisAngel_MTPFAZTG. My global user names.
rebootmon
soft-boiled egg
Trainee

Geodude is real, and strong, and he's my friend

View Profile
« Reply #22040 on: September 29, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »

thanks for all the nice words, everyone!!! Kiss

I must have seen you on Deviantart before....You are awesome!

yes! i'm dogvevo on there, i think we've interacted a couple of times! Cheery

Spoiler:

IM CRYING... v lovely edit!! i love all of the details!! :3
LuisAngel01
Sundae Master

Meet Luis Angel!

View Profile
« Reply #22041 on: September 29, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »

IM CRYING... v lovely edit!! i love all of the details!! :3
Thanks! Cheesy

inb4
person
Restaurant Legend

very yes

View Profile
« Reply #22042 on: September 30, 2018, 08:40:45 AM »

Spoiler:
HOLY bleeping bloop! THAT IS bleeping INCREDIBLE!

The word “Signature”:
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature

Signature Signature Signature Signature
Ianiant
High School Graduate
Restaurant Master

HAPPY ONIONFEST!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22043 on: September 30, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »

Finally, a Moe/The Dynamoe x Joy/Ninjoy fan art from me (about time).

Here they are at Papa's Scooperia (with Joy in my version of her casual outfit).

Credits to Flipline Studios and paint.net

Check out my AWESOME FC's:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

While you're here, why not ask them some questions:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24772.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

Time for Onionfest!! Under orders of Kaiser Onion.

View Profile
« Reply #22044 on: September 30, 2018, 09:00:00 PM »

Brother E: Nice painting, Ianiant!

AyKooChao
Weirdo with a Clipboard
Restaurant Legend

The Grand Mip of Magic... looks kind of blurry.

View Profile
« Reply #22045 on: September 30, 2018, 09:28:46 PM »

Here they are at Papa's Scooperia (with Joy in my version of her casual outfit).

I'm with Koilee- Moe and Joy look so cute! :3

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Please vote on my FC topic! *sandwich to the head for advertising*
Shinblade
Sundae Master

Guardian of the red star, Black Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #22046 on: September 30, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »

Aww... Cute. Love
Shinblade
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #22047 on: September 30, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »

Spoiler:
Franco looks fantastic, you are amazing LuisAngel.
Shinblade
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #22048 on: September 30, 2018, 09:50:50 PM »

Here is a drawing of the tournament called PBC 2018 in which the winner was Cooper
Ianiant
High School Graduate
Restaurant Master

HAPPY ONIONFEST!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22049 on: September 30, 2018, 09:55:05 PM »

Brother E: Nice painting, Ianiant!
I'm with Koilee- Moe and Joy look so cute! :3
Aww... Cute. Love

Thanks Smiley

Here is a drawing of the tournament called PBC 2018 in which the winner was Cooper

I like Prudence's hair.

Check out my AWESOME FC's:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

While you're here, why not ask them some questions:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24772.0
Pages: 1 ... 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 ... 1535   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.