Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 1566   
Print
Author Topic: Fans art  (Read 5060094 times)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #22080 on: October 04, 2018, 04:15:45 PM »

Brother E: Here's a an art made by Brother Z. Wink

pretty cool~
People seems posting edits tho
here's mine since i cant post it yesterday,and also i didnt use ccomputer to do this
some part accidentally got erased  Exasperated

the Utah one is nice, but why is Carlo's hair partly in front of that fedora? ROFL

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
retrobumblebee
Trainee

Call me Bee!

View Profile
« Reply #22081 on: October 06, 2018, 06:33:57 PM »

Halloween Quinn for Inktober today, a few mistakes here and there but I still had fun drawing this which is all that really matters to me in the end lol

Dreaming of our own galaxies~
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

The Peppa Jack! The classic!

View Profile
« Reply #22082 on: October 06, 2018, 07:07:28 PM »

Brother E: Nice! Smiley

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44958.0

Also, take a look at our first comic.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41395.0
FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #22083 on: October 17, 2018, 06:21:06 AM »

Halloween Quinn for Inktober today, a few mistakes here and there but I still had fun drawing this which is all that really matters to me in the end lol
So pretty!! Cat Quinn is amazing!!

I haven't drawn a Flipline art for awhile, so here it is. I mentioned i will revealing some ships i like that isn't really popular, so here is part of it.

The first ship - As i mentioned that Olivia is married in her future self, i wanted to reveal who is the special someone and that is Roy. I like to think of a shy boy and a social girl together. They are not really couples right now, but they do deeply care of each other.

The second ship - I been shipping this a whole time and i think a elegant lady like Julep will be inlove with the gondolier like Deano are so cute. I always think Deano is a gentleman and with a lovely lady makes it beautiful couple.

Well that's all, i'll be revealing soon.

Tamatim
Forum Tomato
Restaurant Master

Here Tomato Goes Again!

View Profile
« Reply #22084 on: October 17, 2018, 06:33:10 AM »

I haven't drawn a Flipline art for awhile, so here it is. I mentioned i will revealing some ships i like that isn't really popular, so here is part of it.

The first ship - As i mentioned that Olivia is married in her future self, i wanted to reveal who is the special someone and that is Roy. I like to think of a shy boy and a social girl together. They are not really couples right now, but they do deeply care of each other.

The second ship - I been shipping this a whole time and i think a elegant lady like Julep will be inlove with the gondolier like Deano are so cute. I always think Deano is a gentleman and with a lovely lady makes it beautiful couple.

Nice art! I like Deano! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably, er, know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

Check my Fan Character Topic (Answers with PLP!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

Here's my latest and first comic:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47094.0

And feel free to ask me a question!:
 http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45994.0
WatermelonSlice
is semi-active
Restaurant Master

A Nintendo Switch that, well, doesn't switch!

View Profile
« Reply #22085 on: October 17, 2018, 07:25:05 AM »

Both ship are cute! x3

I will never remove this in my signature:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan.1- Susato Mikotoba
Jan.5- Kris dancing the fortnite default dance
Jan.13- Kris fanart (art by BelieveTheHorror)
Feb.15- Moe and Joy
Feb.27- White shirt
Apr.25- Professor Hershel Layton
Jun.1- Watermelon Slice
Jun.10- Shoto Todoroki
July 1- Takano Chizuru
July 11- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow
Petey K
Ultimate Petey K
Restaurant Master

ಠ_ಠ

View Profile
« Reply #22086 on: October 17, 2018, 07:32:49 AM »

pretty cool~ the Utah one is nice, but why is Carlo's hair partly in front of that fedora? ROFL
cuz idk how he look with hat.only headphones xD

Pretty

hm:
Penguin: hello whats your name?
Petey K: Petey K's name is Petey K
Penguin: ರ_ರ
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #22087 on: October 18, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »

pretty awesome actually. I wouldn't ship Roy with Olivia because I ship Roy x Willow but I would def ship Deano and Julep and call them MAD HATS *tased*

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Aquarus~
« Reply #22088 on: October 22, 2018, 11:34:42 AM »

Can wait arts with the Tasha  Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #22089 on: October 23, 2018, 07:41:29 PM »

Brother Z: Here's a fan art with my FC and Greg! Hope you like it!  Smiley

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!

Petey K
Ultimate Petey K
Restaurant Master

ಠ_ಠ

View Profile
« Reply #22090 on: October 23, 2018, 09:02:25 PM »

Good!

hm:
Penguin: hello whats your name?
Petey K: Petey K's name is Petey K
Penguin: ರ_ರ
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #22091 on: October 23, 2018, 09:17:04 PM »

Brother Z: Thanks, Petey K!

Long Signature:
The Pepper Jack is back!

Read our newest comic!

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #22092 on: October 24, 2018, 01:26:10 AM »

Nice art! I like Deano! Cheesy
Yeah, he is. Thanks.
Both ship are cute! x3
cuz idk how he look with hat.only headphones xDPretty
Thanks...
pretty awesome actually. I wouldn't ship Roy with Olivia because I ship Roy x Willow but I would def ship Deano and Julep and call them MAD HATS *tased*
Well it is your choice of ship and i'll respect your decision. But i like how you ship Deano and Julep, wouldn't that mean your other ship to Deano is already sinking? And thanks...

That is a great art you did.

AppleCherryPie
Fan Art Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Smug Boi

View Profile
« Reply #22093 on: October 24, 2018, 01:38:17 AM »

I think I'm going to ship Roy with Olivia!An introverted man with an outgoing girl,I love shippings in opposite personalities

Others' art are as well great,but I'm lazy to quote.Keep up!I'm thinking about drawing Holiday fan arts c:

FlippingOcFanatic
Restaurant Legend

10 Years For Now

View Profile
« Reply #22094 on: October 24, 2018, 05:23:09 AM »

I think I'm going to ship Roy with Olivia!An introverted man with an outgoing girl,I love shippings in opposite personalities

Others' art are as well great,but I'm lazy to quote.Keep up!I'm thinking about drawing Holiday fan arts c:
OMG!! That's great!! Thank you!! I hope to reveal some shippings along the way!! And hope to see yours!!

Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 1566   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.