Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Papa Louie 7: When Donuts Attack!  (Read 6015 times)
TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2015, 08:38:27 PM »

STORY
Spoiler:
It's Big Top Carnival. Tony and Scooter are quite busy, as everyone rushes into the Donuteria to stash on donut goodies to eat for the carnival. But for some reason, Rudy was acting strange. He was ignoring Scarlett, and she knew something was up. Rudy walks into the Donuteria, and only orders red/purple on his donuts. But Scarlett makes her move, and pulls his head off, revealing that he was Radley, back to cause trouble. And seconds later, Donuteriss throws a warp key onto the ground, and a portal opens up, ready to eat them into Munchmore. But Scarlett tries to run to the toilets, but when she gets into a cubicle, the portal come to the door, and soonly eats Scarlett, and along with her microphone.

CHARACTERS
Spoiler:
Soon

I'm leaving the Forum. Don't PM me, I'm not going to get back to you. You can contact me on Discord but only use it for serious reasons.

Thank you for four years. See ya.
Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 09:00:16 AM »

I like it!

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
goodgameempirehero
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 01:37:14 PM »

This game would be cool!
TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 10:42:18 PM »

Yeah!

I'm leaving the Forum. Don't PM me, I'm not going to get back to you. You can contact me on Discord but only use it for serious reasons.

TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »

bump

TotesAngel
is not here.
Restaurant Legend

CharlotteDupont#0602

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 09:07:53 PM »

Alright, I'll give you more

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.