Poll
Question: What are your thoughts on the new chefs.
I like both of them - 175 (64.6%)
I like Timm, but not Cecilia - 16 (5.9%)
I like Cecilia, but not Timm - 52 (19.2%)
I don't like either. - 28 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 177

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 117   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Bakeria ~ Discussion  (Read 397058 times)
SenPIE Baker
« Reply #1275 on: March 26, 2016, 12:40:12 PM »

Hi. I am on my first year and i am on Easter. it is funny right?
yoshilover99
« Reply #1276 on: March 27, 2016, 07:21:58 AM »

Very funny.
SenPIE Baker
« Reply #1277 on: March 27, 2016, 09:49:10 AM »

rank 25!
CalzoneManiac
is a real
Restaurant Star

All Hail the Buffalo Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 27, 2016, 03:32:55 PM »

I discovered an error---Tony does not have a flipdeck link, even though his flipdeck was released in August 2013.

As I am writing this, it is the first hour of the 3rd millennium, and we are currently living in the year two thousand. Apparently we have made it into the new millennium without much of a hassle...some interesting things to report here, William McKinley is trying to run again for President, the cholera rate in London is now 1 in every 8 people, and people only make seventy-five cents per hour working. Great improvements, however, I guarantee we can do better. Hopefully nothing happened in the space-time continuum that dbvtfe uijt tveefo ejtsvqujpo jo uif ujnf uibu hpe AAAAHAHAHAAAAA...TO BE CONTINUED
SenPIE Baker
« Reply #1279 on: March 27, 2016, 05:16:46 PM »

summer
Jojo88
Restaurant Master

Jojo is back in business!

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 29, 2016, 07:36:20 AM »

@Shalomblue 3rd year and you don't have everyone on silver yet? Jesus! Looks like I got a long way to go Smiley 2nd Valentine's season Tongue

We all love Jojo <3
Jojo just found you Cool
MarkiplierFana!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 29, 2016, 08:24:49 AM »

Rank 47!!!

Hi I’m inactive here lol

Spoiler:
Matt [Feb 25 05:46 PM]: @Markiplier we only do the contest when we have a brand-new game coming out soon
Matt noticed me~ :3
GoldCarrot
Pie Enthusiast
Taco Builder

Tasty rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 06, 2016, 03:37:21 AM »

I'm just on Valentine's Day and unlocked pomegranates, which happens to look a lot like cherries to me.

So what did I do? I accidentally served Whiff cherries instead of pomegranates like he asked for... and I only realized it after he gave me a bad score on the Build Station. Laugh

Papa's Bakeria: Rank 69 Wink (New Year, Year 2)
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 06, 2016, 07:27:35 AM »

I'm just on Valentine's Day and unlocked pomegranates, which happens to look a lot like cherries to me.

So what did I do? I accidentally served Whiff cherries instead of pomegranates like he asked for... and I only realized it after he gave me a bad score on the Build Station. Laugh
lol, yeah. they are almost the same color. A good technique is to remember that the seasonal filling is always in the bottom right corner, and Whiff always orders the seasonal filling [with pecans in between] as long as you have unlocked it ;p

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
GoldCarrot
Pie Enthusiast
Taco Builder

Tasty rainbow

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 06, 2016, 09:31:40 AM »

lol, yeah. they are almost the same color. A good technique is to remember that the seasonal filling is always in the bottom right corner, and Whiff always orders the seasonal filling [with pecans in between] as long as you have unlocked it ;p

Noted! I'll also keep in mind to double check other customers' orders now so I don't automatically think "red filling = cherries".

Papa's Bakeria: Rank 69 Wink (New Year, Year 2)
Kamarov
It's Kamarov!
Restaurant Legend

Art credit to @lullindo

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 06, 2016, 04:44:04 PM »

LOL, I ever mistake a bharb and a strawberry (strange but yeah)

My name is Morrigan
Vote Pls.

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 10, 2016, 11:40:52 AM »

I want to ask two things...

1)I have some stickers task ' Serve Banana Cream Pie to Boomer or Wear cape and stunt helmet and serve boomer' I've been quite late to complete it though and Starlight Jubilee is over and Boomer is seriously not coming. Is there any way which can notify me about when Boomer is going to come just like we know about closers ? and same is the case for Penny that "serve her pina coolada' I kept that dish special for 3 days and she didnt come ..i have earned 5 stars in it and i seriously dont want to repeat the same recipe as special again and again to wait for boomer or penny ,..i have tons of recipes untouched. ANY WAY IN WHICH I KNOW ABOUT WHICH CUSTOMER IS GONNA COME TODAY OR WHOS GONNA BE THE FIRST  Sad

2) There is a task 'Use only Christmas decorations this july in your lobby (3 or more) So Starlght Jubilee got over ( Which is basically a July Holiday) and Comet Con has started so i tried placing my lobby with 3 decorations of chistmas and nothing happened does that mean i can not use the Christmas decorations now and finish the task..I have to wait for a new year to come by and then finish the task Hmm?

Ryuji
"Socialphobic"
Restaurant Master

:3 YAS

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 10, 2016, 12:19:12 PM »

1)I have some stickers task ' Serve Banana Cream Pie to Boomer or Wear cape and stunt helmet and serve boomer' I've been quite late to complete it though and Starlight Jubilee is over and Boomer is seriously not coming. Is there any way which can notify me about when Boomer is going to come just like we know about closers ? and same is the case for Penny that "serve her pina coolada' I kept that dish special for 3 days and she didnt come ..i have earned 5 stars in it and i seriously dont want to repeat the same recipe as special again and again to wait for boomer or penny ,..i have tons of recipes untouched. ANY WAY IN WHICH I KNOW ABOUT WHICH CUSTOMER IS GONNA COME TODAY OR WHOS GONNA BE THE FIRST  Sad

2) There is a task 'Use only Christmas decorations this july in your lobby (3 or more) So Starlght Jubilee got over ( Which is basically a July Holiday) and Comet Con has started so i tried placing my lobby with 3 decorations of chistmas and nothing happened does that mean i can not use the Christmas decorations now and finish the task..I have to wait for a new year to come by and then finish the task Hmm?
Well, for #1 I would keep the special and keep wearing the Boomer clothes. For #2 each holiday represents a different month, so yes you have to wait another year Sad

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? Huh?"

You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Please visit my deviant art @sg884691

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
Kamarov
It's Kamarov!
Restaurant Legend

Art credit to @lullindo

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 10, 2016, 08:14:25 PM »

1.  If you saw boomer,you go pause your game,change your clothes & remembering the banana cream special

My name is Morrigan
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 11, 2016, 08:54:02 AM »

for one try using a special which has most amount of toppings she likes whenever sbe visits pause the game change the  clothes needed and dont forget to serve her the special
For penny do the samething but jse the pina speciL and you dont need to change clothes

For 2 you will have to wait for second jubilee

Oh btw boomer doesnt order that special so you will have to serve it independent of what she orders same for penny so you can change the special of the day for what you want

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 117   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.