Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 52049 times)
WarGraver
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »

In level two, immediately re-entering the room that you can zipline out of, seems to cause the zip sound to go nonstop.
Neomonster
Sundae Master

Innocence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »

Yes, that has also happened to me. It's quite annoying.

Held by the cross, I look up at the sky.
WarGraver
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »

On the train, I threw a chair up through the bombable blocks.
WarGraver
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 08:56:04 PM »

Not technically a BUG, but...

It appears that weapons are added to the arsenal shop by beating levels.  It makes more sense to me to have then added as you pick up the weapons.  I mean... as is... you could potentially buy a weapon before getting the "new weapon" sign for picking it up.  It would also feel more like an accomplishment to have to hunt for each weapon.

What IS a bug is that I moved through a wall when I picked up a weapon.  It only happened once, somewhere on the train level.
WarGraver
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:20:01 AM »

The barrell rocket on the train.  It's just too hard to aim.  It could be me, I guess, but I'd rather wrangle an embermite.  Getting it to angle back up in time is nigh impossible.  I've DONE it, but only once, and am now frustrating myself having to do it a second time.
WarGraver
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 06:28:56 AM »

I only just realized that you can throw barrel rockets without them going off.  Based on part of the train level, this is intentional, right?

I blew up a barrel I was standing on with a fuse bomb, and was then standing on thin air without falling.

BTW, lest this topic suggest otherwise, I LOVE THIS GAME.  I'm only at the level with dumbell so far, though.  Keeping my fingers crossed that there's an awesome temple level coming up like episode 1's level 11.
WarGraver
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »

I'd set a land mine on a wall.  Picked up a crate, and walked such that the crate hit the mine and blew up.  McCoy kept his hands up until I "threw" the empty space.
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »

I AM OKAY STILL HAVE NOT FOUND ANY BUGS Smiley

Neomonster
Sundae Master

Innocence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

I also found a bug on the first area, there's an Enemigo holding a box, if you attack him he may freeze with his hands up.

Also, his legs are kinda wonky.

Held by the cross, I look up at the sky.
Matt
Hungry for Donuts
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »

Thanks for the bug reports, everyone!  We just updated earlier today to Version 1.03 with two of the bigger bugs fixed -- ziplines won't glitch to make continuous noise, and we fixed the "Projectile Pro" badge so it can be earned now.  If you don't see the latest version you may need to clear your cache.
Matt
Hungry for Donuts
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »

Hey WarGraver, glad you're enjoying it!  Yeah that's intentional with throwing barrel rockets, I think we only use it for a couple tricky challenges like that one on the train, and maybe in another part of the train.

If any other bugs come up feel free to let us know! 
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 06:02:02 PM »

On the train level if you attack the hobo clown he will have his hands up Hmm

Popickdra
Restaurant Master

Time to be Mario and save the day!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 01:55:30 AM »

Hey Matt, I know that you have changed it to Version 1.03 but mine changed to Version 1.04. Isn't it weird ? One last question May I ask what is the difference between Version 1.03 and 1.04 ? Thanks

To quit or not to quit?
Matt
Hungry for Donuts
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 09:52:22 AM »

You're right, the newest one is 1.04 now Smiley  When we updated to 1.03 it caused some strange problems in older versions of Flash Player, so we had to update again to get around those bugs, everything else is the same though.
ARMAANROCKS
Sundae Master

I am back with a bang!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 04:03:04 AM »

You're right, the newest one is 1.04 now Smiley  When we updated to 1.03 it caused some strange problems in older versions of Flash Player, so we had to update again to get around those bugs, everything else is the same though.

oh!wow

Long Signature:
yr computer will explode
booooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.