Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Dogeria  (Read 5383 times)
papalouiejr.

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2012, 03:34:08 AM »

I think the next game should be Papa's dogeria, where there are 4 stations , order startion, grilling station, batter station and build station. in this there should be 2 options for the dogs, if it is a corn dog then it goes to the batter station and if it's a hot dog it goes strait to the build station
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 05:56:07 AM »

Oh lol, almost to be thought as a pet store....

FC = Fan Character, OC = Original Character, FF = Flipline Forum, IMO = In my opinion, TMI = Too much information, FYI = For your information, FTFY = Fixed that for you, ASAP = As soon as possible, AFK = Away from keyboard, AFAIK = As far as I know, GTG = Got to go, BRB = Be right back, IDC = I don't care, TBH = To be honest, TTYL = Talk to you later, IKR = I know right, GD = General Discussion, OT = Off-Topic, BTT = Back to topic, PAP = Post a picture, TSIA = Title says it all, JSYK = Just so you know, TIL = Today I Learned, TL;DR = Too long; didn't read, SB = Shout Box, TWG = The Werewolf Game, FAC = Fan Art Competition, WPA = When Pizzas Attack, CMC = Cactus McCoy, CC = Criminal Case, TOS = Town of Salem, GB = Global Mod

And that's all the acronyms you need to know for today.

Not removing signature until I get unlimited internet.
mohammed
Restaurant Master

Perfect Day!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:20:17 AM »

Pickle will be cooked!

I will RAP YO! Cool
I am MR.Lucky! Cool
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 07:28:00 AM »

And Chinese Food will be served!

FC = Fan Character, OC = Original Character, FF = Flipline Forum, IMO = In my opinion, TMI = Too much information, FYI = For your information, FTFY = Fixed that for you, ASAP = As soon as possible, AFK = Away from keyboard, AFAIK = As far as I know, GTG = Got to go, BRB = Be right back, IDC = I don't care, TBH = To be honest, TTYL = Talk to you later, IKR = I know right, GD = General Discussion, OT = Off-Topic, BTT = Back to topic, PAP = Post a picture, TSIA = Title says it all, JSYK = Just so you know, TIL = Today I Learned, TL;DR = Too long; didn't read, SB = Shout Box, TWG = The Werewolf Game, FAC = Fan Art Competition, WPA = When Pizzas Attack, CMC = Cactus McCoy, CC = Criminal Case, TOS = Town of Salem, GB = Global Mod

mohammed
Restaurant Master

Perfect Day!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 07:29:31 AM »

Poor Pickle! Luckily for Cookie,It’s not Papa’s Cateria! Tongue

I will RAP YO! Cool
I am MR.Lucky! Cool
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 11:14:28 AM »

Prudence will drop her pizza box to hear that.

Zack Holden
Friendnet Owner
Jojo's Replacement

A Scythe Blast awaits you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

Poor Pickle! Luckily for Cookie,It’s not Papa’s Cateria! Tongue
lol.

At first I thought here you eat dog meat Tongue

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »

lol hey, I see Jaden posting that...

Elise
The Infamous Idiot
Friend of Foodini

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 03:10:03 AM »

I think the next game should be Papa's dogeria, where there are 4 stations , order startion, grilling station, batter station and build station. in this there should be 2 options for the dogs, if it is a corn dog then it goes to the batter station and if it's a hot dog it goes strait to the build station

At first, I thought we will cook dogs, not hot dogs, corn dogs, etc.

People in this community because they are talking in the community like I'm no part of it, because they are just masking it. If that community was the living thing we be the heart of it.
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 03:44:34 AM »

Me too...

I bet you ROFLed at this.

Kudos
cxsmith630@gmail.com
Food Critic

Haters gonna hate.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 11:43:15 AM »

I saw a guest viewing this. My first thought: "Uhh... you... uh... must be... Korean... *goes to bathroom*"

I'm kind of a jerk, I'm hated by everyone, I don't mind fighting, I will never be a mod, I am an easy target, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am. Just try to change me.

Ignore List:
Nobody, for now.
GigzaPizza
Cares about sandwiches.
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »

I hope ... uhh ... they're not.

ChinKaraHoi!
Vierforces'16!
Food Critic

Whoever tells the best story wins.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 02:01:36 AM »

What is Batter Station?

Forever alone all the way!:
Then I realize forever alone = Icho
Don't forget Icho
Icho
LOLOLOL
I remember when I was first playing rename the user above you and there was a guy called IchoAndhiko who always commented above me so I always had to rename him

Haha NobodyCaresAboutMe Chin
CHUBBY ASIAN KID CRYING HIS EYES OUT SINCE HE IS FA~
What do you think of Ichorian?
its the forever alone language of SIMC
oh yeah, SIMC is forever alone! Laugh
Nickito
Owner of a ton of stuff
Food Critic

I own Forum Survivor, TWG, and Topic Leaderboards

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 06:14:33 AM »

You put batter on corn dogs.

I'm not responsible, I'm kind of a jerk, I'm terrible at pretty much everything, I'm hated by everyone, I have no idea what's going on most of the time, I don't mind fighting, and I don't care. I'm proud of who I am.
purple-frog
Restaurant Star

If I'm not talking, then I'm probably ignoring you

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »

At first, I thought we will cook dogs, not hot dogs, corn dogs, etc.
Laugh same here kinda

☃ Ⓐ ✍ ✉ ☣ ♲ ☒ ♛ ☮

My orders at each of the Papa's Restauranterias!
Spoiler:
My orders!
Papa's Hot Doggeria: Veggie dog in a pretzel bun with wild onion sauce, cheese, onions, pineapple relish, and a pickle with a medium Tangerine Pop and small chocolate popcorn.

Papa's Wingeria: 3 Medium Strips on the right
3 Wild Onion Boneless on the left
3 Carrots on the right
3 cheese cubes on the Left
Ranch sauce, awesome sauce, and kung pao dips.

Papa's Pancakeria: One chocolate chip waffle with sugar, chocolate chips, three strawberries, then another chocolate chip waffle on it with butter, three strawberries, and raspberries.

Papa's Freezeria: Medium sundae with chocolate flavoring and cookie dough, and with choco whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, tropical bits, then three gummy onions.

Papa's Taco Mia!: Chicken in a soft tortilla, with cheese, onions, rice, jalapeno peppers, and loco sauce

Papa's Burgeria: Medium cooked patty with cheese, pickle, onion, lettuce, and then more cheese.

Papa's Pizzeria: 4 Peperoni everywhere
4 onions everywhere
8 peppers everywhere
4 sausages everywhere
Cooked to the 4th mark, cut into 6 pieces.
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to: