Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Author Topic: What level are you at?  (Read 44516 times)
Archi
is a
Restaurant Pro

Discord: @Archi#5444

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:19 AM »

Same here Cry
RIP us  Sad

Because of the avatar I thought you were Archi, so I was like, "Why is Archi wearing a bikini?"
Ask me:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=22598.msg1857870#new
AlbertBarkley

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2017, 05:39:30 AM »

I have just started it. In fact I am working with a dissertation writing service company this is why I am so slow to move forward.
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

keeping the promise

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2017, 02:10:20 PM »

Lost my file been forced to restart I don't think i've got the motivation tho

somewhat inactive
Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Ianiant [Aug 12 07:06 PM]:   This forum is more dead than Jake Paul's Disney career.
samsmith150

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2017, 01:42:23 AM »

I am level 27th.

Admin of FSC Discord
Restaurant Master

My favorite food is bubble bath.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2017, 10:36:26 AM »

idk

I have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) https://g.co/kgs/BocjmN

My Theory :
This may sound crazy, but I have a theory about the Pinch Hitwell, Johnny the Lumberjack, and Radlynn

In Papa's Pizzeria and Burgeria, when the customer info loads, you can see a customer named Johnny. At the time, Johnny only appeared there, and he could never order food. But then Johnny the lumberjack came out in Papa's Pancakeria.

Matt and Tony confirmed that both Johnnys were based off there friend, Johnny, who tested there games before they were released. But wait a minute, the Johnnys are two different people....

Then we meet Pinch Hitwell, who is actually the Johnny from Pizzeria and Burgeria. But he has aged since Pizzeria, which is something we have never seen before in a Gameria. The only times we see customers in a different age is in Holiday pictures and Flipdecks. So why has Johnny Hitwell aged, but customers like Greg, Yippy, and Iggy stay the same age throughout the games?

Well, here's where the crazy stuff starts.

Johnny Hitwell was the first customer at the Pizzeria before Roy became the chef. Johnny Hitwell was also the first customer to get captured by Sarge and the Pizza Monsters. Sarge put Johnny Hitwell in Fort Onion, which according to Tony and Matt, was supposed to be in the original Papa Louie game. Since Papa Louie never went to Fort Onion, Johnny was never rescued, well, until...

Radlynn.

Radlynn was captured by Radley Madish when she was just a baby. Radlynn doesn't remember her parents, or any of her human friends and family. So Radley tried to morph her into a junior version of him. After many years, she finally became his faithful servant / junior Madish. One day, Radley and Radlynn went to Fort Onion to discuss plans with Sarge. And remember, Johnny Hitwell is in Fort Onion. Johnny Hitwell has been there for so long, that her started to age, which is something that takes forever to do in the Gameria world. Radlynn also aged while she was with Radley Madish. Anyways, Radlynn saw Johnny Hitwell in the cage. Feeling sorry for him, she releases him and goes with him back to his world.

Now you are probably wondering what Johnny the lumberjack has to do with this. Well...

Sarge knew that Papa Louie would try to find Johnny Hitwell. So, Sarge also kidnapped a civilian and brainwashed him. The civilian became the new Johnny. But Sarge didn't know what Johnny Hitwell did for a living, so he made the new Johnny a lumberjack, then sent him back to the Gameria World. But Papa Louie knew that Johnny the Lumberjack wasn't the real Johnny Hitwell, so he sent him to Maple Mountain.

Now back to Radlynn saving Johnny Hitwell. Is it just me, or is it ironic that they were both introduced in Papa's Hot Doggeria? Anyways, to protect Johnny Hitwell, he went under the alias of Pinch Hitwell, and he put his baseball skills to use.

Also, Radlynn left Radley, because she knew he was evil. But she still wears the clothes he gave her because she is grateful that he raised her. But she changed her background story, as seen in her Flipdeck, to protect her.
OPEN ME!:

{•<
NP mean Non-Pokemon Avatar

Rowlet -- 7/11/17
Audino -- 7/25/17
Combee -- 7/31/17
LePete (NP)
Mollie Grant

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2017, 10:55:37 PM »

If you stuck with your dissertation writing then visit at thesis proposal writing service. You will get the best writing assistance and you will be happy. 

<a href="http://www.customthesis.org/">thesis writing services</a>
chelsieanayas

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2017, 10:40:31 AM »

Just a smile and the rain is gone Can hardly believe it, yeah. There's an angel standing next to me. Reaching for my heart Just a smile and there's no way back .Can hardly believe it, yeah But there's an angel calling me. Reaching for my heart I know that I'll be okay now. This time, it's real I lay my love on you It's all I wanna do Every time I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love and walk right through As I lay my love on you. fireboy and watergirl 4
dumb ways to die
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.