Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: I can't seem to play!  (Read 5233 times)
SophieaJohn
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:12:04 PM »

I have no idea what's going on but on almost every website that has the game, I am not able to play it! Before today, I can play Freezeria on my school's pc but just today, it can't seem to work! When I start the game, the page freezes except the tutorial screen but I can't click on anything. I have no idea what's going on. Could it be your server or glitches or something because I'm pretty upset right now..  Angry Cry
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:01:23 AM »

Hi, sorry you're having troubles with the game, though we haven't made any changes to it lately Smiley  What version of Flash Player do you have?  You can find out by right-clicking on the game, and at the bottom it should say "About Flash Player..." with the version (or you have to choose that option to see what version you have).
SophieaJohn
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »

It's the latest version of Flash and even if I try to update it, it says it's the latest version. LOL I'm so confused! I LOVE the Freezeria game though especially the topping part..I'm obsessed!
tonyantonio
Restaurant Master

Time to... wait

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:47:21 PM »

Wait so you are saying it works now  ???

Billy the kidney
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 08:31:49 AM »

Hello. I can't play Freezeria at papalouie.com server. What's going on? It says: "This site has been suspended"

I had just a few more guests to unlock and I don't feel like doing the same stuff to get there at flipline server. If the game at papalouie's not gonna work again then is there any way to get my 'savegame' back somehow?
Matt
Hungry for Pies
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »

Maybe try refreshing the page, our old hosting company had shut down our sites for getting too much traffic so we moved to new servers, that was the message that appeared before we switched.

If refreshing doesn't work, you may need to clear your browser cache (but don't clear your cookies!).  If you need any help let me know, or you can email us at info@flipline.com if you still keep seeing that message.  Hope this helps!
Billy the kidney
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »

Thanks Matt! Refreshing helped (was it that easy..? :?)
I'll treat your character with additional whipped cream Wink
jojo
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 06:25:21 PM »

try updating Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.