Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Cheesy BLT Issue  (Read 2304 times)
lalalandbabe
Trainee

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:01:38 PM »

For some reason, every time I make the special Cheesy BLT recipe I get a bad build rating. But I'm making it exactly as the recipe says (wheat bread, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and ranch)! What's the problem, here? Is it a glitch or am I missing something?!
MysteriousWomen
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 12:11:28 PM »

It could be that the toppings are not placed on neatly or, maybe, you forgot a key ingredient.
lalalandbabe
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »

It's only with this recipe, though. I get nearly perfect on every other order and recipe. I've checked the recipe and done it multiple times and for some reason it's always in the 70's.
Matt
Hungry for Cannoli
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 03:57:18 PM »

Hmm I'm not sure why that would happen, I just tried making one and got 100% build.  Are you sure you're not using multigrain bread instead of wheat?  Also, what browser are you using, and do you know what version of Flash Player you're using? 
Andrei123
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 07:10:34 PM »

Hmm I'm not sure why that would happen, I just tried making one and got 100% build.  Are you sure you're not using multigrain bread instead of wheat?  Also, what browser are you using, and do you know what version of Flash Player you're using? 
Or Shredded Mozzarella instead of Shredded Cheddar, maybe? I made it some times with Ivy's order.
lalalandbabe
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 08:10:20 PM »

Well so far today I haven't had the problem. Maybe I was just exhausted. (That's what being a new mommy does to you. Lol) I guess I must have been missing something.
Poppy
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 08:18:40 PM »

Well so far today I haven't had the problem. Maybe I was just exhausted. (That's what being a new mommy does to you. Lol) I guess I must have been missing something.

lalalandbabe- being a "new mommy" isn't what does it to you..........

My oldest is almost 30 and my youngest is 9. Hmm that exhaustion never goes away- it just morphs into a different shade of exhaustion!!!!LOL   
lalalandbabe
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 08:53:32 PM »

lalalandbabe- being a "new mommy" isn't what does it to you..........

My oldest is almost 30 and my youngest is 9. Hmm that exhaustion never goes away- it just morphs into a different shade of exhaustion!!!!LOL   

Hahaha. Great.... It'll never pass!
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.