Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Inability to load Papa's Freezeria via Flash Player outside of Browser.  (Read 2252 times)
The Koopa Bros

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:19:41 AM »

So it started when I was trying to download Papa's Freezeria into my computer. When I loaded it, it only displayed nothing. There were also errors when I started it up. Bad news is, the other games of the Papa Louie Arcade worked. The only game that didn't was Papa's Freezeria. I'm using Windows XP with an Intel Pentium 4 on a Compaq computer,  and running the lastest flash player version 18. Can somebody tell me why it won't load and how can I fix it?
CalzoneManiac
is a real
Restaurant Star

All Hail the Buffalo Chicken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 04:38:25 PM »

o:

As I am writing this, it is the first hour of the 3rd millennium, and we are currently living in the year two thousand. Apparently we have made it into the new millennium without much of a hassle...some interesting things to report here, William McKinley is trying to run again for President, the cholera rate in London is now 1 in every 8 people, and people only make seventy-five cents per hour working. Great improvements, however, I guarantee we can do better. Hopefully nothing happened in the space-time continuum that dbvtfe uijt tveefo ejtsvqujpo jo uif ujnf uibu hpe AAAAHAHAHAAAAA...TO BE CONTINUED
angrybirds323
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 08:23:28 AM »

Maybe use a web browser. I opened the SWF with Chrome and it works great. Cheery
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.